[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

@bibidep, thanks! So she resisted. That's understandable cause she's still mad at him. I'm looking forward to the following scenes next week. The cat is out of the bag! Woooh!

Guest Tarits

'Done with ep 13!!! I think 'am gonna die how it ended, how the 2 kisses happened!  I held my breath, held going to the bathroom till it's over.  Will there be a more tender kiss at epi 14?  I see money changing hand at some scenes shown in ep 14. I see glimpse of a happy ending!!!  Oh my goodness - days to wait again till epi 14. (now I can drive to work with some peace of mind, Lol!)

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

jjeennyy19 said: The ending sure leaves me cold..... :-L Seems like Youngie went back to her favorite defense mechanism....I expected her to be mad as in super mad at all the deception but still It leaves me cold..Oh well! This episode sure is inevitable since you gotta let the heroine know everything and since everything is out in the open after all the frustrations and lurking......Now, let my favorite moment happen....love love love... :\">

ep 14 preview

edit 1: sorry for a bit slow, my internet connection have some problems :D
 Thanks @tessioroo dearie for linking this video to softy
Engsub by Softy

young: now those who have to leave should prepare their belongings.

wang packs and says I have to leave. cuz I am a mom.  losing to a child is a mom

jang says young said she wouldnt say bye to you

HS asks soo- you left the house didnt you? then why are you empty handed

some guy says there is only Oh soo who can step on that guy

Soo:  while living – I never had to say farewell to someone before

Soo: that I love you – it was sincere/the truth (I meant it)

young: I loved you –you deceiving me was

:x

Edit 2: Thanks @p1n6an2012, thanks you soooo much for the awsome engsub :)

the kiss....
I'm sure the writer isn't that cruel... but rewatching the kiss scene... it look like their first kiss (all those sexual tension/angst; I want to sleep with u but we can't; FINALLY we kissed!) was also their last kiss - "I guess it's over between us".
wow.
just.
wow.

Guest park_shindae

hmm from the way this episode ended, i am leaning towards an OS dying ending. OS will leave OY's house next episode, so I think something else will happen to him. oh my goodness. another tormented week.