[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

SGH is really beautiful... i really can't take my eyes watching her... i know she's beautiful but this story has really open my eyes about how beautiful her eyes is...especiually in the last ep9, the last scene.. a little tears in her eyes but it's so sparkle to me.. it's not easy looking beautiful while you're crying...

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, so I was reading through a bit since pages 236 (wow you guys moved so fast), but a lot of you couldn't sleep, couldn't wait for Wednesday, and I also am can't breathe right now but still active here. (I think it's weather changes that caused my allergy/cold). Goodness, for two days unable to breathe I can kind of understand OY when she really wanted to take that pill to ease her pain because I actually went out to buy nasal spray for my nose. lol.

I just wanted say thanks to all contributors for the beautiful music videos, art works, and gifs that you posted as well as awesome insights.

@motphim, wow, I love all of your artworks. They look so pretty. I saved them all. Like most the one that has Oh Soo holding Oh Young and it said "Oh Young, I wanna hold you tight forever." I hope you will share more later if you make any new ones. ^^
h0ns_niech said: Oh Soo as Oh Young real brother supposed to be 2 years older than Oh Young.. Coz i think they separate when OY 6 years old and Oh Soo was 8 years old

welll........seems like we'll get some intense, emotional, heartbreaking episodes this week *sigh*...............it's going to be rough since this week is also dead week for me at school.......how am I gonna handle this!?!?

KiseopYell.gif LOL

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=175865

Behind photos of Song Hye Gyo & Cho In Sung revealed

2013-03-11 08:47

20130310142635513c198bc.jpg

Photos of Song Hye Gyo and Cho In Sung were revealed.

On March 7th, new photos of Cho In Sung and Song Hye Gyo from SBS drama 'Wind Blows In Winter' were revealed through magazine 'High Cut'.

The photos show Song Hye Gyo and Cho In Sung at a mountain for a shooting.

In the photos, the two are having a fun snow fight with each other.

Even though they are showing conflicts and struggles among each other in the drama, they seem to be enjoying a great time together.

Netizens who viewed the photos made comments, such as "Great to see their smiles", "They are really looking great", "The hottest couple ever", and "I hope they will show the same smile in the drama, too."

/Reporting by Nam Woo-Jeong en@starnnews.com

Guest sunshine4ever

Zo In-Sung and Song Hye-Gyo couple…even watching ‘Clears eyes’

2013/03/10(Sun) 23:57

nv28o.jpg

The scene of ‘Oxygen couple’ Zo In-Sung and Song Hye-Gyo having a snow fight on the white snow fields got caught. Zo In-Sung and Song Hye-Gyo appearing in SBS drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’(Below That Winter) lately opened the behind cuts of shooting field through ‘High Cut’ the star style magazine. In the picture Zo In-Sung and Song Hye-Gyo showed full of playfulness like a real siblings, making people pleased even watching. To shoot the scene aired on the chatper 8 which Oh-Su and Oh-Young climb a mountain with show, actors and production crews climbed on the top of Balwang Mountain(altitude of 1450m) in Pyeongchang, Gangwon-do, suffered from biting wind. In the picture, Zo In-Sung smiles, covering his face with his hands because of coldness during shooting. Also in the scene of snow fighting in snow field, the picture which Zo In-Sung chases Song Hye-Gyo with snowballs in his hands and the picture which Song Hye-Gyo hits Zo In-Sung by snowballs, makes people smiles. In the picture of them lying on snow field and making V with fingers, it seems friendly like the real Oh-Su and Oh-Young. The sketch pictorial of ‘That Winter’ can be met through the 97th ‘High Cut’ published on 7th.

Source

I think the most spazzing so far we had was over last week episode mainly ep 9 . 
So I am strongly wishing even the rating will be surprisingly high for coming episodes ..
personally I did not repeat watching any end scene + preview before like for ep 9-10 !!
also I am anticipating next week sbs will let Taeyeon sing her Ost live ,, unless she still in Japan !
wow .. how hard is the waiting TT ..

Guest bibidep

The wait is too long aahhhhhhhhh.   I come in here every hour to check and see if we have any breaking news for the drama or for the O2's couple but so far no luck hahaha.  Is @Freshspring or any one have the long preview yet??  I just wonder the pictures of O2's couple play with the snow in the BTS are for the drama or they just play for fun.  The way they run and laugh look like they are so happy with each other...  :x    I'm dreaming again.    :))

Ladies.. I'm wondering with JIS and SHK play in the snow BTS.. Did it already aired? If it yes in which ep? Coz as I remember the scene when they're playing in the snow is at 5/6 ep and it was at the beach.. But those BTS is not at the beach.. So they haven't aired those scene rite? Rite? That means we still have happy moment head of us after those heartbreaking scene in last ep 9 rite??? 
 O:-) please let them be happy again... 
And about Sec Wang.. I read your discussion.. And as someone pointed out already I guess this SW has this tendency to make OY as her own puppet.. You know it's like when you really love someone and then unconsciously you keep that one near you and be dependent toward you and not letting that one independent on their-self.. I guess that's how SW towards OY just like our scary girl So Ra to OS but that OS he has the power to control himself not letting himself to be So Ra's 
And in this case OY cant do more to release herself off the SW's hook since she was only child and blind when SW came to trap her, and anyone around her already bought by SW. And why SW didnt fix OY eyes that time if she truly loves OY? She loves OY so much and "cant live without her" (that was she said to the doctor.. Still dunno whether this phrase she used coz she is truly love OY or because of money, a question mark for me) thats why she didnt fix it on the time coz she knew how OY would leave her if she can be independent in her own.. 
SW is OS real mother? Aaaahhh hope it's not happen, even though i ever thought about it.. But please Nope! Plus our OS already met her mom when he was 10 rite? He must me remember her face coz it was once in his lifetime moment, how could he forget? 
 And SW with MH? Aaaahhh completely evil! Their relationship must be all about money.. And thats make my conclusion that SW loves OY for herself and loves the money also.. What complicated one! X_X 
 And as many of you curious? I'm dying to know what the background story of OY parent separation and the reason her mom only took his brother, knowingly that a boy it's much precious than a girl to run a company.. That's I'm wondering the most.. Why.. Her mother could not be that mean to the daughter (OY) not visiting her, rite? 
Oh ya, about SW is OS (The tall and smexy), if it's true and that would make it as half brother to OY, will they have the same DNA? I dont study that DNA related thing.. So I'm so curious.. Ahhhhh... 
Dear OY please know that that hot OS is not your real oppa.. But I believe he would be a great oppa to you in a romantic way.. And please enough with I know his not but he is my oppa game.. We're not patience Youngie aaah... We want to see a REAL KISS from two beautiful creatures in the beautiful background scenery and Lots of close up when you KISS! Hahhahahahhahha...

Arggh. I m growing reckless now. By just looking at their pictures, my heart is already beating extra fast. Since both of them are excellent actors, they must be concealing their true feelings because there were so many ppl around. They know cameras are every where. I bet JIS was fighting real hard against his "male arousal" each time SHK touched him. And SHK, being hurt twice, trying to be 'cool' but inwardly her heart must be beating like mad. A handsome hunk back hugging and whispering in your ears! No fluttering of hearts? Huh. I don't believe. I imagine them dreaming of each other in their dreams.

Guest Laila085

Despite to oy's disliking for SW, i found OY still care for SW. She even asks Jang for why he didn't date SW, and she said she would leave sw a lot of money in her will. I dont think SW is OY' mother or OS's mother.