[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

cuteness overload

dc

kyaaaaaaa Youngie's really femme fatale she hits him bullseye considering she's blind.... oh goshhh why do i feel these two werent acting i keep hitting replay in this part nth times Lol i heard kyo's laughs behind the snowman so kyooot seems legit Lol =)) waaaaaah what to do im slowy becoming a shipper like (jis&kyo) real this time =)) kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Lol im in trouble Lol Lol :))

Guest ziimblu

All set.  Won't allow any "something urgent" kind of debacle that befell me last night.  Am in my self-dug bunker now, isolated, "un-wired",  hidden & away from all distractions. 

Can you feel some cold wind blowing tonight?  We're midway to homestretch. 
 ***shivering*** Shouldn't JIS be starting any script reading for another drama soon?Miss him already...

Few SCs from the BTS video..... :D

vlcsnap2013030718h09m11.png

vlcsnap2013030718h09m38.png

vlcsnap2013030718h09m48.png

HAHAHA look at JIS chasing SHG!! :)) totally loooove this clip :x :x

vlcsnap2013030718h06m07.png

vlcsnap2013030718h06m15.png

vlcsnap2013030718h11m26.png

And i thank all the chingus in advance,for the live recaps....!! sooo excitedd for tonights ep  <:-P

OST NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES! yay!!! just bought all songs including the instrumental versions.

:(( i cant find it on search button ...help pls :( what to type in? i tried the soundtrack genre too no luck...

from the last scene OS find OY at the kitchen , OY asked who are u, OS said its me your brother
OY is hurting, She didnt drink the capsule yet! still on her hand but put in the counter table
the capsule fell the, he gave the capsules to Oy , she felt that there is nothing in it

OS sees OY collapse. He sees empty bottle. OY asks who, he says your brother. She says sorry becos she did not keep promise but she has no choice as she is hurting. She cannot bear the pain. He says alright, I'll give to you. He deliberate drops the pill on the floor and empties it. Gawd, it looks as if OY can see what he is doing. He gives her the empty shell. Meanwhile SR rings doorbell. He tells her to go somewhere nearby and he will go look for her. He then tells OY to eat the pill after calling Mira. She asks him to turn on heater as she feels cold. He goes off and she kneels down to gather up the remnants of the pill and puts them back in the bottle. Mira arrives.

Guest julie721

Am I late for tonight party? Gosh... Today I got so much work loads.. And I have to drive, because my driver's absent... And the traffic in my town is just the worst, I mean WORST... But enough complaining because I wanna have my moment of ep. 9... NOW

Give me my O2

And, thank you for the kind hearted members who in charge of recapping tonight...

PS

Whooooaaa, you guys are so active.. I need to do back reading, later!! After tonight episode...

OS tells OY he has an urgent matter. Tells her to go hospital when he comes back.. she tells him she is ok since she took the pill. When asked if she will be comfortable after the pill, he told her that he lied. She asked then why stop her? He feels her forehead as she is sweaty. She pushes him away and calls SW.