[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

nov6060 said: a kiss on the forehead from OS to OY... Is it a kiss from someone-who-admit-himself-as-a brother to his sister or more like an intimate kiss from a boyfriend to his girlfriend? Or is it nothing but a victory kiss because they won the race? Or... what do you think?

I just finished to watch episode 7 !!!!!!And this scene was the best in the drama <3299857_617600641598958_1965925519_n.jpg

But now I'm really sad because I really don't know how the drama will end , I really don't want a bad end because they really suffer in their life and it has to be a happy end :(

dracog said: This drama is so addictive! I always follow the live recap here. Thanks to anyone!
Anyhow, did anyone else notice in the episode 6 while OS is hugging OY while she cried, that OY (or JIS) is shivering a lot, beside holding back his tears? I bet it must be really cold there. Sometimes I do wonder how did they manage to withstand the coldness of winter there? Because I think sometimes they wear a thin clothes, even by winter standard. Especially JIS.

Song Hye Kyo, Filming Site Candids “Prettier in Real Life” Admiration

[TV Report=Lee Jin Hyun] Real photos of Song Hye Kyo have been unveiled.

Recently DC Inside Song Hye Kyo’s Gallery published various photos under the titled post, ‘Kyo Actress at the filming site.’

In the unveiled photos, Song Hye Kyo is seen signing autographs for her fans who visited her at the filming site of SBS That Winter, The Wind Blows. Moreover, while staring at the camera wearing a padded coat with a faint smile on her face, her remarkable goddess-like beauty was flaunted, evoking admiration

20130302120110411-1.jpg

In particular, a fan explained her feelings of seeing Song Hye Kyo in real life by posting, “She is so much prettier [in person] than on screen, I was shocked.” In addition, the fan also wrote, “Song Hye Kyo personally picked out the corresponding photos.”

Netizens who viewed the photos of Song Hye Kyo at the filming site reacted by making such comments as, “She is mysteriously pretty,” “Song Hye Kyo is truly a goddess. She is glowing,” “Her beauty is no joke,” “She is a doll,” and “I love you, Hye Kyo him.”

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is currently starring in That Winter, The Wind Blows as a chaebol heiress with a visual impairment.

Photo Credit= Song Hye Kyo Gallery DC Inside

Reporter Lee Ji Hyun dlwusl0201@tvreport.co.kr

Source: Daum
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

@h0ns_niech - I don't want him to kiss her for real until he tells her he's NOT her real brother. As long as there's the slightest doubt that she thinks he is, it will be ICK. (I personally think she knows he's not but I want it completely out in the open between them) Otherwise, it just won't feel right. Which means I'm expecting a ton of heartbreak first before a kiss scene. (unless she ends up not that upset about it?) 
I'm making myself crazy. ~X(
@jjsweeter0211 - Did you see this scene? I've never seen SHK look this angelic and flawless! Good Lord, she's just riding in a car, on the phone. It must be the lighting behind her or the sun hitting her hair or something. I was mesmerized for a second. (LMAO) The camera loves this girls face.  SHK2.png

SHK.png

Btw, did anyone notice, on the preview when OS tried to kiss OY, it looks like not in OY's room which i know, the color of her room is red. And also the scene where they're making a cake... Maybe there will be another trip, but just two of them? Aigooo...what else now? The more i watch the preview, the more i want so badly wednesday will come soon..!! ~X(

sukma_shinhye

said: Btw, did anyone notice, on the preview when OS tried to kiss OY, it looks like not in OY's room which i know, the color of her room is red. And also the scene where they're making a cake... Maybe there will be another trip, but just two of them? Aigooo...what else now? The more i watch the preview, the more i want so badly wednesday will come soon..!! ~X(

The second almost kiss scene in the preview is interesting; there must be a reason why they show Soo attempting to kiss Young again. Maybe Soo will not kiss her, but this time Young will open her eyes after he leaves her side, meaning she felt his breath so near her face and knows what he was doing. Why would they shoot the same scene over if nothing would come out of it a second time? What do you think? :-?

Artheusa

said:

The second almost kiss scene in the preview is interesting; there must be a reason why they show Soo attempting to kiss Young again. Maybe Soo will not kiss her, but

this time Young will open her eyes after he leaves her side, meaning she felt his breath so near her face and knows what he was doing. Why would they shoot the same scene over if nothing would come out of it a second time? What do you think? :-?

a kiss on the forehead from OS to OY... Is it a kiss from someone-who-admit-himself-as-a brother to his sister or more like an intimate kiss from a boyfriend to his girlfriend? Or is it nothing but a victory kiss because they won the race? Or... what do you think?

It happened so naturally and unexpected. A reflection of his inner feelings for her being brought to surface! I'd never see myself kissing my brothers' head.

Hopefully we don't get short-changed in next episodes almost kiss or hopefully it leads to something good; like her opening her eyes and kissing him instead.

Someone mentioned that she could've been awake during the last almost-kiss and I believe it. How could anyone sleep with JIS presence in the room?