[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I have many things for sure to say and share ,, but have no time at moment TT
Just would like to say now ,,, I am amazed by the way how JIS is carrying usually SHK !! 
Seems sooooo manly and powerful  :x 

560070_613607631998259_460977162_n.jpg
166713_612974335394922_971979500_n.jpg

( do not want to think how petite and light SHK is ,, but only thinking about ori Superman JIS oppa ^^ ) 

Guest wildact3096

before watching Ep 7 (but just sneaking watch only preview) I can see how development OS character be. the feeling, the shell that cover him. this character is becoming a human that can express his feeling in many ways such from seeing in eyes. Moreover, including his costume has been changed from someody who try to be rich to the man who is OY's brother. this can be showed as the colour and type of shirt. it made me feel that OS and OY really look a like. OS characterwas very complicate at the first couple episode but gradually revealing in the next ep.However, for me, OY character was more complicate and hard to understand of how she really felt. eventhough, at first I can see how easy to read from her expression but truly the more i watch this drama the more i don't understand her at all. I love to see the clue this drama tell us to walk along with them.  

will revised my opinion of SW. I first said that maybe she is not as evil as I would like to believe. But watching ep 7, I think maybe she wished the Chairman would marry her and be his wife. But he did not. Maybe she loved the chairman but he loved OY mother still. SW felt that she was somehow betrayed and the easiest target of her revenge is OY. She will make her life miserable just as her life is, and after all this time that she cared for OY, still the chairman did not leave her anything. As for MC, he won't kill OS. He may hate OS for taking away the girl he loved, he may want to make him guilty and miserable, but I con't think he will kill him. After all, they grew up on the same neighborhood and he already had his chance when he stabbed him. 

There are a lot of rave reviews at korean media about twtwb.. Hopefully someone kind soul here can help us to understand.

32247_69240_2226.jpg
http://www.mediaus.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=32247

shaylaman said: When Jo In Sung, Song Hye Gyo, and Kim Bum Stay on Your Cakes!
<

What is inside the yellow box? It's red velvet cupcakes!

Cupcakes with Jo In Sung, Song Hye Gyo, and Kim Bum face on it. So cute. ONE TV Channel Asia (@ONETVASIA) sent those cupcakes today to my office as a celebration of the drama 'That Winter The Wind Blows'.
This melodrama starred the handsome Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo. Both had their last drama over 5 years ago. Jo In Sung in 'Spring Days' (2005) and Song Hye Gyo with ' The World Within' (2008). Don't forget to catch a glimpse over Kim Bum and Eunji 'A Pink' who played as a lovey dovey couple.
'That Winter The Wind Blows' will be airing for the very first time in Indonesia, March 13th every Tuesday and Thursday at 19.55 WIB only on ONE channel. Make sure you won't miss it!

Guest jjsweeter0211

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; "거미 (Gummy) - 눈꽃 (Snow Flower) [그 겨울, 바람이 분다 OST] piano cover
Very beautiful :x

hi everyone! :)

are there any wallpapers for the drama (excluding the individual shots of the characters on the official website)? 
I LOVE THE BEACH SCENE and wish to have it as my desktop wallpaper :3
IN FACT THERE ARE SOOO MANY PRETTY SCENES in this beautiful kdrama that I WISH the drama released some more wallpapers/scene photos ;~;
like for example, when the credits start rolling after the end of an episode, there are some behindthescene pics (?) it's sooo cute