[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest ziimblu

Does it have to feel this way being a fan of In Sung shi?!
 Soaring high by Tuesday night,  cloud 9 by Wednesday night,  heaven by Thursday night,
 then... 
 moods nosediving by 12mn Friday. 
 Won't I get my heart injured this way?  Aigooo....

Yo @tessie, for a person who claims can't rap, you do rap..^^Yup, am a madam gangsta.. Just like Kim Soo Mi in Marrying the Mafia.. Tee-heee!
Thanks God, Sophy is picking up TWTWB.. I lurk at CK as well, to check you out... *Ooops* Why does this sound sooo wrong? ^^

Guest meaghanp

@bella1025 - in korea you have to use your fingerprints in order to get alot of the amenities offered there. Especially when it comes to getting your social insurance card which is used for everything. Therefore there will be a file somewhere with the real OS fingerprints.  

I think some false things get put into certain recaps, @bunbun2391. Or typos. It's misleading but I'm sure that person is doing their best. No, that doctor is not OS's sister - he is an orphan. I did that myself today - I thought there would be another kiss based on the yellow sweater OS was wearing but I was wrong. :\">
@bella - 

When Wang noticed the picture was crooked, she looked closer after OS left the room and the camera focused on a fingerprint she saw on the surface of the painting. That painting is what she put in the back of the car when she and Attorney Jang were in the car together. But he told her she must get OY's permission first. (so I'm assuming it's to test his prints) If she does that, his prints will come back with a criminal record and having served time in jail.

Skinships between JIS & SHK is number one :D

TWTWB ep 8 preview [130306]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNGwJnzYUCc&feature=youtu.be

Episode 8 Preview Translations by Softy

Soo: the doctor says it’s strange that you are hurting like this.

Young: I am scared of my pain too- if i do have a tumor, I will probably hurt again

Jin sung says to Soo: there is big trouble.  myung ho and sora are meeting now.

myung ho points to the photo of the real Soo and says is this the right person? sora says no the one I met (dated) is the person next to him (Soo)

Young: even if you dont give me permission sec wang, I am going to the party with oppa.

sec wang: ok I hope you have fun.

young sings happy birthday: i hope you like my birthday present.

soo: out of all the many thoughts that I could play with love -for the first time in this dangerous play/game - i  am certain I will be the one to get hurt the most

sec wang says invite sora to the party and let’s let the two of them Soo and sora meet there

credits: http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/that-winter-the-wind-blows-e6-and-e7/

Guest ziimblu

to all who did recap - both last night & tonight - kamsa hamnida :-)
 I am quite new I don't know how to post photos. But if I do know, you know I would very much like to post photos - My way of thanking you for the recap and also for all the comments & insights AND jokes too. 

So, since I don't know how to post pictures, please bear with me and imagine this - - 
huge pictures of pastel-colored cotton candies on neon colored sticks  (which light up, which illuminate too, from inside, the colored cotton candy) 
plus, flashy colorful, gummy-bear shaped balloons!

Guest sunshine4ever

Episode 8 Preview Translations by Softy

-edited- Freshspring already took the preview I posted so I took them out.

credits: http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/that-winter-the-wind-blows-e6-and-e7/

Wow, Young's gonna make Soo feel so special with her birthday cake and her singing to him. So they personalized the cake. They actually made a cake at home for him. I can't wait for the scene she dresses him up in episode 8.

@tessieroo, thanks for the link. I'm shocked...I can't believe Softy is recapping this drama, too, what how could she do both TWTWB and 7LCS at the same time? Haha. Awesoome.

Dearest @freshspring, since you have the preview, will you please take everything I wrote in bllue and put it under your preview so that people can watch and read preview at the same time? Thanks so much. :)

Got this capture from Softy
2a7zuz9.jpg

@tessieroo, awww, just found out it was short for episode 7. I guess she'll recap later. :) She did 7LCS first which is fine. ^^

Guest bibidep

I hope not because the medicine that OY took from the bottle in OS's room that cost her more pain and difficult to breath at the end
of Ep. 7.   In the preview for Ep. 8.  What is the conference or party for???  OS become somebody or OY gets promote to the CEO permanent???  I saw OY wearing very nice yellow outfit trying to fix the tie for OS, and OS wearing very nice suits too.  They look like a husband and wife for me not brother and sister hahaha.   More and more of their sweet moments come in the next week episodes.

I'm falling for OS too aaaaaaaaaaaa.  He looks so good in the scenes when he was wearing suits.  OMG I don't know what word I can use to describe how handsome good looking he was waaaaaaaaaaaah. 

The O2's couple at the ski resort scene is so beautiful.  They both look so bright and happy together, looking really really good.  OMG how I'm going to live when this drama end.  I don't think I can find another good looking couple like O2's couple in other drama.  Since I start watching Korean drama about 13 years ago, this O2's couple is the only couple that I really really want them to be in real life couple.  They all mature, good looking, stable to start a family together and make gorgeous babies. 

tessieroo said: I think some false things get put into certain recaps, @bunbun2391. Or typos. It's misleading but I'm sure that person is doing their best. No, that doctor is not OS's sister - he is an orphan. I did that myself today - I thought there would be another kiss based on the yellow sweater OS was wearing but I was wrong. :\">
@bella - When Wang noticed the picture was crooked, she looked closer after OS left the room and the camera focused on a fingerprint she saw on the surface of the painting. That painting is what she put in the back of the car when she and Attorney Jang were in the car together. But he told her she must get OY's permission first. (so I'm assuming it's to test his prints) If she does that, his prints will come back with a criminal record and having served time in jail. 

@tessieroo: thank u :x
another torturous week ~X(  i'll keep thinking about the drama from today till next wednesday :( this situation keeps happening to me since i watched TWTWB. i can do nothing but thinking about OS, OY, their love, their romantic moments :-S
again i wanna scream out loud: WHY NO BTS SBS?????? JIS n SHK make a perfect couple on scene then why dont give us some off scene chemistry ?????
p/s: why am i not a heiress of a big company so that a hot fake brother could come n let me enjoy that hot moments????? =P~

Guest bibidep

Happy birthday @Yellowumbrella!!!!

Thank you @SarraJae and @forevergirl for the recaps and everyone for the pictures, news, clips and download links.

Wow so OY and OS dress very nice just for OS's birthday party.  Wow OS will be happy for the first time but I guess his ex-girlfriend may ruin his party.