[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@bella - 
Yes, what the hell was up with that doctor? OMG, PLEASE OS take her to a different hospital! 

tumblr_lq2zqgwtIe1r1cjwuo1_400.gif

I'm bummed the evil wench is back. But I'm sure she'll just say she did whatever she's about to do because SHE LOVES HIM SO MUCH. 

tumblr_lx9jfjRI8r1qdrpdr.gif

I'm starting to hate everyone in this drama (besides OY and Attorney Jang) They all seem to have one single goal - Make OS's life absolute hell, never let him be happy and make sure he dies. Period. That's all they care about. 

Sorry guys but had some problems with my Ipad. I will do a summary here. Manage to jot down some notes.

They talk about the other OS. OS told her how he was found under a tree, about how his mum came back and gave him money. OS says he was trash since he was born. He told her about his girlfriend who got pregnant, and how she was killed. OY says he was only 19. He could have been afraid himself. Says he musnt judge and  he can only give comfort. OY says he wasnt responsible for the baby Said she wanted to have comfort when she became blind but people wanted her to have courage which was cruel. OS tells her the surgery will not be scary.In another scene, OS asks OY what she wants to see most. She says him because she cant remember his face.

Meanwhile MC tells Sora that OS is having a good life as son of PL. Tells Sora to go see Lee/Kim? if she wants to meet OS. She asks for his number but he refuses. Tells her to be careful. MC then tells OS that he told Sora about him. 

Guest lalanf28

frustate,, waiting for next week,,, looks like OS will definitely kiss OY for next episode
:x
hate scene when SR appear in front of OS,, hope she won't messy OS's life for second time,, just let OS with OY !!!!!!!
8->

I just want the family drama to be resolved soon so I can see the JS and OY together quicker. I love the drama, but I love the scene with them two the best.

thank you for the recaps.  :-*

I think SW is not as evil as I think. She has her reasons, yet still a mystery. But she seems protective of OY but she does not want her to live a normal life. She wants her to be dependent on her. I believe the lawyer, JS has a good heart and will stay that way. If he like SW, he must have reasons to like her. OS is becoming very protective of OY now. Love the way he looked at her and smiled at her.

Doesn't it richard simmons anyone off that SW is using OY's money in order to jail her. Paying up friends, forcing an awful fiance down her throat and my speculation about the doctors (which I hope isn't true) not wanting to give her proper treatment (possibly because of threat or blackmail?) or had been bribed to say that there's no hope for poor OY. 
Every time I watch this, I want to pull OY into a hug and advise her to just liquidate all her assets and run away with oppa to somewhere very far and with far decent brain surgeons. And to live long with him. 
What I would advise OS? To tie OY up before confessing everything ;)) and before he does all that .. he needs to bring her some place far. Isolation is usually the key for people to listen to your whole explanation. Then they can fall in love.. and OY can do the rest that I just formerly mentioned. The end. ;))

===
@tessie
Yep. I'm pretty sure she'll be the psycho clingy ex that she was in the past. I wish someone (OS) brings a recorder and manipulate the ex to confess.. come to think of it.. I wish he'd done this in the past. Then again.. there wouldn't be a con and OTP skinships.  :-? Wow.. this ..is.. hard. #-o
Okay.. I accept that she was significant to the plot... coz her psycho move did pave the way for the OTP to meet. I just wish the writer won't drag out her part in the story. I want OY to find out that OS really isn't her brother so that we can get on with the kisses. ;)) I mean... OTP kisses are important than psycho b!tches! Right? And yes HS, your threading on thin ice.. so better allow JS to tame you.

Guest ziimblu

Done? Oh give me more. Please! 
 You mean I have no choice but to wait for Wednesday....again?! Waaahhhhh. 
 Thank you so much to all of you who provided live recap.  The best,   you are the best!

Guest sunshine4ever

Rating at various times. Credit to Baidu & thanks to khxy.

I don't remember me this crazy about Jo In Sung & Song Hye Kyo by themselves, but together they explode my screen.

Oh no, it seems like Iris 2 is picking up on the rating or something. Like all of you I'm wondering what ever happened to our Behind the Scenes? And also I wonder why less people are watching on Wed/Thurs compared with Mon & Tues? I saw the rating or something for SBS's drama on MT and they are like 19% people watching. It is kind of weird, but I have been into some dramas airing on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

rating01.jpg
rating02.jpg
rating03.jpg
rating04.jpg
rating05.jpg

Here are two screen captures for Episode 8. Two most anticipated scenes for me.

previewep08.jpg
previewep08_01.jpg

captures credit to TWTWB Baidu (I think it is TWTWB right @khxy? I got them Baidu)

ZarraJae said: Sorry guys but had some problems with my Ipad. I will do a summary here. Manage to jot down some notes.

They talk about the other OS. OS told her how he was found under a tree, about how his mum came back and gave him money. OS says he was trash since he was born. He told her about his girlfriend who got pregnant, and how she was killed. OY says he was only 19. He could have been afraid himself. Says he musnt judge and  he can only give comfort. OY says he wasnt responsible for the baby Said she wanted to have comfort when she became blind but people wanted her to have courage which was cruel. OS tells her the surgery will not be scary.