[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest yellowumbrella

Guys tonight's really the funniest episode! Other windblowers here are already fighting! What has twtwb done to us!?!?? And what is this THIS IS LIKE INCEPTION LIKE ENDING.

Guest crazyMuka

Hey guys, I think we have a happy ending.  I have not seen the episode yet, though I remember reading an article saying that Jin Sung is the key in the finale.  So my thoughts are like this: JS stabbed OS because he was threatened, though he must have purposely stabbed OS in a way that will not kill him but still appeared as so to fool boss Kim into believing that OS is dead.  After that, he or maybe Moo Chul's underling helped nurse OS back to life.  Now, what happened afterwards we do not know since the story got cut right there but I'd just like to believe that boss Kim left OS alone now thinking OS has died, so that OS can start his life anew being a chef, opening a new restaurant, etc.  Also, just think, if JS really killed OS, would JS and HS still remain together like that?  Would the mention of visiting Oh Soo refer to OY's real brother who passed away?  Or it could be that they bring flowers to OS's restaurant, or to the 'fake' grave they made up for Oh Soo? There could be many ways viewers can make of this.  As for the blur, it must be because OY is still recovering, and it's very acceptable that OY's eyesight will never be the same as a normal person's, so she views everything quite blurry.  So, there goes my own interpretation of the ending.  We've had too many tears and sadness already, so my optimistic side believes in a happy ending because both OS and OY deserve it.  

oh I remember..the staff and crew of TWTWB will have a vacation in Cebu..the place where I live..is writer Noh joining?..if she's in then I will stalk her and ask her personally about the ending..once and for all..LOL  =))

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

Maybe SHK opened her mouth, but JIS lips totally covered it so we couldn't see, but her chin was moving (first kiss tonight).  As for the last kiss, I have to watch a clearer video. :D Goodness, I usually don't analyze actors' lip movements, I feel weird posting this. ;))

tessieroo said: I imagine the kiss scenes directed like this:
JIS: Okay, do I turn my head this way?SHK: *silence*Director: No, turn the other way.Director: Action!Director: Okay, good...*Lips meet*Director: Okay, now FREEZE! DO NOT MOVE A MUSCLE!Director: Cut! Good, print that one. Let's move on.

:|

Guest xopo17

smmr said: nice discussion going around here! i watched the last episode, though it was lagging here at my end, and frankly, i am with the others who think that it's the make your own ending type. the writer was clever in not stating clearly what happened to the two leads, we are left thinking whether oh soo dies or not. if it were so clear, we wouldn't be discussing that at all!
so did anyone see the Korean movie version of this, Love Me Not? It kinda ended the same way, the male lead got stabbed while Moon Geun Young was on the operating table. Next scene, she was fixing herself in front of the mirror then she came out in the snow to meet the male lead under the tree. Made me think whether they were alive or not.

Aaaaah.. I will become a zombie tomorrow if I keep catching up with you.. This thread moving without breaks for sure.. Okay.. Time to sleep.. And I have a big homework (to read all the beautiful posts from all of you) We havent say good bye rite? We have to have farewell party, for those that might be no longer come to this thread.. Okay, last question... "Where is SHK?" Kekekekke