[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

for those windblowers who could not see the full translation of last part of ep 13 on dramacrazy and can not access vikii or dramafever like me ..
u can watch it with full translation on Epdrama http://www.epdrama.com/that-winter-the-wind-blows/that-winter-the-wind-blows-episode-13/6/

hitaruchan said: i just came back from country side, so i watch ep 13 just now. It's really tearing my heart. Both SHK and JIS really express the pain of their character.
=D> =D> =D>
 I hope those two artist able to rebirth and win the kbs drama award this year. [-O<

Guest hitaruchan

Do You know guys what i'm thinking know. I really enjoy watch TWTWB. I also happy it'll come to the end. In the other side i feel sad because i am not able to watch SHK an JIS in TV. Be patient for SHK's or JIS's next drama.

Well, i keep waiting and waiting for the next drama which can tearing my heart again.

Guest hitaruchan

crixa said: hitaruchan said: i just came back from country side, so i watch ep 13 just now. It's really tearing my heart. Both SHK and JIS really express the pain of their character.
=D> =D> =D>
 I hope those two artist able to rebirth and win the kbs drama award this year. [-O<

I am sooooooooooo sad and believe or not I am even tearing now !
I just found that the next drama after TWTWB will start its first ep on 4th April / Thursday !! 
:((

so no special episode for us .. and if the ending is not a happy one ,, I will for sure commit a sucide for my love to K drama after 5 years of addiction !!
as I am sure I caaaaaaaaaaaaaan not handle it 
=((

cr upcoming-drama-2013-all-about-my-love-all-about-my-romance thread on Soompi 

What I notice from eps 13 :

1. JIS is getting thinner and thinner, maybe he's tired of filming this movie. He had to do physical activities like running or carrying SHK almost every episode and eps 13 is the hardest... he had to carry OY at his back and bring his heavy backpack in front, he had to chop the wood, walked and drive back and forth to find food (total time 3.5 hours), held 2 heavy plastic bags, then cooked (needs energy too, right? haha) and struggled with OY when he tried to hug and kiss her...

2. Lawyer Jang loved S.Wang, but he defended OY and asked SW to move out from the house after OY's surgery. I guess LJ is not blinded by his personal love to SW and show his faithfulness to OY.

3. At the wedding dress fitting, I thought that OY changed her mind and wanted to reconcile with SW, but I was wrong and I am glad that I was wrong this time... haha...

4. How brave OY left her cellphone at home while she traveled with OS to a forest and abandoned lodge, out of nowhere... moreover she already knew that she didn't travel with her own brother, but a conman... isn't it scary?

5. SW showed her genuine care and looked so anxious when she found out that OY went traveling with OS. I guess she doesn't just go after OY's money... I don't know... still confused with this situation...

6. JIS cooked... and I always find that man can cook is so sexy, no matter the taste of his food... LOL

7. The subtitle sometimes confuses me, because sometimes it's written 7.8 billion won, but sometimes 78 million won...  but the important thing is that no matter 7.8 billion won or 78 million won, both are a lot of money...

8. So amazed how a blind OY can splash the water and slap right to OS face

9. I wonder what might happen to a woman who got plastic surgery on her face, got a force (even someone said hardcore) kiss like that... maybe this is the proof that SHK is a natural beauty...

;))

Thanks all windblowers, I have just read and seen your post. I did not dare to go to this thread from page 343, only because I didn't watch episode 13 at that time, I'm afraid if I'm here when having not seen the drama yet, it will spoil the latest eps :)

SHK wore a wedding dress, and I wondered while watching this scene at home, JIS, Kim Young Hoon (Lee Muyng Hoo), Kim Bum ... How do you feel? :))
Right end is the climax, but what I need is a beautiful kiss. They are all professional actors, so they will know how to do that.

@jjsweeter0211 love those gifs! That was my fave scene. I like how they were talking like a couple and the longing he has for OY was so subtle and conveyed so well. I swear my knees and heart went weak when he said he wants to be by her side. Very sweet and the longing was so strong but subtle. 

i'm sad as i didn't have a chance to watch the latest ep with subs due to my internet problem..
last night watched it streaming, it keeps lagging

but i'm glad there's many gif, pics, recaps for me to enjoy it here..

supposedly, i'm watching, that winter, the wind blows

but i'm actually having,

that connection, my head blows :))

Guest crazyMuka

Thank you very much everyone for all the pictures, synopsis, gifs, predictions, and overall fun :).  This drama enchanted me in every aspect, and propelled me to visit this thread who knows how many times a day, something that I haven't done since Alone in Love and Dalja's Spring time back in 2006.  Hopefully as the drama ends, we will have the DVD available in English because a drama of this caliber deserves to be seen on the bigger TV screen at home for years to come.  Now to run back to re-watch all the sweet scenes O2 couple had before all this drama...

Guest hitaruchan

probably as person who live outside south korea and I'm not korean, I include old addict k-drama @wangnyeo.
:)) :)) :)>-
I've been hooked to k-drama since 12 years ago (maybe until unlimited time)

And thanks to SHK in Autumn Tale for make me addicted to K-drama.

I worry that I'll be watch SHK in her new drama again in long period because her last drama is in 2008

Guest park_shindae

guys, the preview of episode 14 i believe will only be part of the 1st 10mins of that episode. don't you think? i kept thinking that after oh soo leaves the house, he might visit jin sung and hee sun, then he will turn himself in to moo chul. what do you think?

Guest hitaruchan

park_shindae said: guys, the preview of episode 14 i believe will only be part of the 1st 10mins of that episode. don't you think? i kept thinking that after oh soo leaves the house, he might visit jin sung and hee sun, then he will turn himself in to moo chul. what do you think?