[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

In the latest interview,this is what Director Kim and Writer Noh has got to say:

Direcor Kim " I really wanna give around of applause to Hye Kyo who puts her 120% effort and focus in this drama.Words alone cannot express my gratitude,what i can do is to make sure Oh young that she potrays will naturally and beautifully creeps into the viewers' hearts"

Writer Noh " Working with Hye Kyo this time round,it shows me my own limitation.I am old now and i can feel that eventhough i'm always confident and proud of my focusness and stamina, still it cannot be compared with Hye Kyo's.If in one scene,i plan to re-take 3 to 4 times emotional scenes,Hye Kyo will structure/act it into 4 to 5 different types of interpretations.But it seems that this is not her all,she still has a lot to show to the world. Eventhough i don't want to admit but the role of Oh Young only belongs to Song Hye Kyo"

source:baidu

Translated by khxy @ SHK thread

utkim

said:

In the latest interview,this is what Director Kim and Writer Noh has got to say:

Direcor Kim " I really wanna give around of applause to Hye Kyo who puts her 120% effort and focus in this drama.Words alone cannot express my gratitude,what i can do is to make sure Oh young that she potrays will naturally and beautifully creeps into the viewers' hearts"

Writer Noh " Working with Hye Kyo this time round,it shows me my own limitation.I am old now and i can feel that eventhough i'm always confident and proud of my focusness and stamina, still it cannot be compared with Hye Kyo's.If in one scene,i plan to re-take 3 to 4 times emotional scenes,Hye Kyo will structure/act it into 4 to 5 different types of interpretations.But it seems that this is not her all,she still has a lot to show to the world. Eventhough i don't want to admit but the role of Oh Young only belongs to Song Hye Kyo"

So far this is the most emotional kiss I ever watch in drama, because behind this kiss there are so many emotions and creates a gesture that means so much more than words...

the kissing scene is so epic... like an old painting...

a9pumu.jpg

So happy with all the blessing Song Hye Kyo is receiving at this moment. She deserves this after all these years utkim said:

Guest malou1310

"That Winter, the Wind Blows" breaks through 15%

photo293630.jpg

SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" ranked top 1 by breaking its record.

According to Nielsen Korea, "That Winter, the Wind Blows" rated 15.3%. This is a jump from 13.3% and a record so far.

This is its second record in following 14.4% on the 7th. Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-kyo's kiss scene developed them into lovers from being brother and sister.

KBS 2TV "IRIS 2" recovered to 10.5% from 9.5%. MBC drama "7th Grade Civil Servant" with 8.4% rated 1.4% lower than the previous episode and came in last in line.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Coréen )

http://www.hancinema.net/that-winter-the-wind-blows-breaks-through-15percent-54120.html

The kissing scene was quite awkward because there was no background music. I wasn't able to watch it really closely at first. But I mustered up some courage and replayed it many times and watched it as close as possible even though it was awkward at first. Haha It was so INTENSE! and I like the fact that Youngie kissed back, and not just stand there and let Oh Soo do the kissing! In some dramas, the female lead usually just stands there, and it makes it more awkward. Writer-nim, we'll have more intense kisses, kutchi?  ;)1203F148514BF63928B28B
gif by @jjsweeter0211 Sorry, I copied it without your consent first, hopefully it's okay with you. Peace  :)>-