[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I think SW is afraid to lose Oy because she wont be able to access everything for the company , remember, how can she owned a building but she put it under her sister's name, 

from the last scene

OS pushed OY to the wall
SW is eavesdropping outside OS"s room holding a tray
OS left, and OY said not to leave , she tried to catch him and he left, and she remembers how her mom leaved her

if only OY can see OS's face right now!

SW is listening from the door. OY is telling OS that she fears death and why he makes her weak.OS ask if she wants to live. She says no. He walks out. Sees SW. OY goes after him. OS drives off. Flashback-OY as a girl running after her mum and brother. Present: she cries and as she is walking back, OS drives back and ask her to get into car. SW opens the door and asks her to get in.

Wait wait wait.. I don't get it.. Did OY really think Secretary Wang not after her money? (letting her go blind so that she can control her... manipulate should be the right word)....
Why she didn't kill you? Because if you die she won't have anything....if you die she would be the prime suspect etc etc....
OYYYYY .... please don't believe her....

He takes a photo and tells her that it's proof that he is abandoning her. Tells her she can put them in her cold room and see them later. He ask her why she would want to make good memories if she wants to die. Says she doesn't care about his feelings, how much he'd miss her. He wouldn't have wanted the memories if she made them to die.. He would have to live without her in this dirty world. back home, she wants to sleep together but he doesn't want to until she says she wants to live

Guest ziimblu

ZarraJae said: @tessieroo Thanks and I actually don't mind the commercials cos it allows me time to get set and ready. Plus I love seeing some of the actors in the commercials :-D

OS went back from jogging, he saw a tiny snowman with long nose, eh picks it up and touched the nose , remembering OY how she caress his face, he heard the bell and saw OY at the window  staring at her, SW came out of the house and saw OS

LJ already find out about another OS he showed it to the fat cafe owner, MR heard everything and run out

Lots of flashbacks now. OS is outside in the snow and OY stands at her windows. He watches her. SW sees them. SW remembers convo with orphanage that the ID of OS is different and they had another older OS. Meanwhile Jang ask JT to keep the secret about OS becos OY likes him now. OS gets call and excitedly tells OY that she will live as they found a good doc. SW gets pic of OS and sees the scar on his neck.

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, it seemed like Soo could be SW's son? She was looking at his scar inside his chest and looked concerned.

Spoilers for Episode 11 Ahead....don't know why spoiler tag doesn't work...

This was not a hug *sobs*

2i75xef.jpg

346ast4.jpg

2rh01l0.jpg

2i8x7qc.jpg

Guest OreoVampire

He kiss her on forehead !! ok i give him 3 point for that Animated_Military_Soldier_fires_morter-1

And Wang Biseo she got that OS record from from school or something, isn't it?

OS got a call from MC ( I guess MC sister wants to do the surgery)
OS runs out happily and saw OY and kissed her on the forehead told about it.
OH no! so shocked! I think SW knows about the OS now! SW holding a paper with a picture its OS's personal data, she remember OS got a scar on his left chest.

I think its for real now SW is __________ mom

MC and OS meets and he tells OS that he bet OS can't come up with the money. Says OS always does helpless and useless things. OS says he is sorry to HJ becos he didn't get to say goodbye. Tells MC that HJ would understand .