[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

OY arrives but place is closed. OY asks guy on the street to help her call MC. He tells her that it's the other club and tells her where to go. OS is with JSand HS and he gets a call from Mira. Mira tells him that OY has a pill that kills people. She is worried. MC calls OS and tells him that he is meeting OY at the club, so their deal is over . OS gives chase. OY arrives at the club and is disturbed by some hooligans. They take her phone. OS arrives and beat up one guy. Others run away. OY kneels down looking for her phone. OS catches her hand. OY says it was that easy to make a fool of the blind. He tries to hug her but she pushes him away. She asks him why he didn't kill her, since she can't do anything. END

OMGGG!!!! when taeyeon's song came on...*GOOSEBUMPS* AHHH!! cant wait till official release...

the way OS said "Youngie" after he chased the gangsters away was sooooo like truthful....ah! i don't even know how to explain.

taeyeong singing for TWTWB OMG
i'm going to faint with all these mixed emotions i'm going crazy
8-}
and in the preview she said that she'll get married (i wonder to whom) because she wanted to look beautiful for her brother for the last time =((

the new OST is just perfect on that scene, I was so touched and even cried!....
I think next week, OY will feel love for opposite sex not just a brother, but she can't realize it first, although she had experienced liking someone before..but its different this time

OS was totally different person when he was holding the bad guy and I love JIS expression on that scene. It just shows that OS is not afraid to die that time with 4 gangster and he is also willing to kill them if only OY was not there. He was totally in love with her, he does not fear death if it will save OY. I wonder what will be the ending seeing how he loves her on that scene..

It just looks like that he is willing to kill someone who will scare or hurt her, that is how he loves her and even he is bleeding he does not feel anything..

Guest bibidep

OMG it is a heartbreaking episode.  OS really really love OY now.  When OY did not talk to him, he looks so sad and want
to be near OY but OY just push him away.   When it so happy a lot of us want the drama to move forward faster so OY knows
about the fake OS, now it reveal just a little bit it already make me feel numb inside.

Guest park_shindae

i think oh soo's identity will be revealed next week. and poor guy, he'll be the most heartbroken from his lies. :(