[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest msbae77

just bought on itunes A Pink's My My. its the song played when they were snow tubing. love love love that scene coz of the forehead kiss, it was sooo adorable. i wonder when will the ost be available on itunes. *me patiently waiting but checking itunes everyday*

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_miz4s2xKuz1qzgtn4o8_250.giftumblr_miz4s2xKuz1qzgtn4o7_250.giftumblr_miz4s2xKuz1qzgtn4o6_250.giftumblr_miz4s2xKuz1qzgtn4o5_250.giftumblr_miz4s2xKuz1qzgtn4o4_250.giftumblr_miz4s2xKuz1qzgtn4o3_250.giftumblr_miz4s2xKuz1qzgtn4o2_250.giftumblr_miz4s2xKuz1qzgtn4o1_250.gif

That Winter, the Wind Blows vs. Ai nante irane yo, natsu (I Don’t Need Love)

The love you give me, I don’t need it. If there is something you came for, take it and leave. Though it won’t be easy.  

cr to fuckyeahasiandrama

cheakie18 said: hi everyone! :)

are there any wallpapers for the drama (excluding the individual shots of the characters on the official website)? 
I LOVE THE BEACH SCENE and wish to have it as my desktop wallpaper :3
IN FACT THERE ARE SOOO MANY PRETTY SCENES in this beautiful kdrama that I WISH the drama released some more wallpapers/scene photos ;~;
like for example, when the credits start rolling after the end of an episode, there are some behindthescene pics (?) it's sooo cute

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, so OY was looking for the pill and/or wanting to share the pill with OS because she didn't feel okay with her disease? Is it because she is weak against the disease so she just wanted it in case someday she can die peacefully? Oh my gosh. Poor little soul. I'm so glad Oh Soo came into her life right now because not only did he give her hope to live on, but she was also the hope for him to live a meaningful life. He was so cold---not sure if it was because he lost Hee Joo when he was 19 that he turned that way or was he always like this all his life? Gosh, he had such a sad and terrible past now that I learned he stole JS's dad/mom's cow and stuffs like that. Everyone was calling him "trash", but the only person that smell goodness in him was Oh Young. We do have some hopes, don't we, guys, for this couple? When the whole world did not see their existence, they still strive to exist. I think they need to survive to pass on their genes...^^

mslee said: love this conversation...
OS asking OY if she likes MH, the fiance'
screencaps via dramacrazy.net
So OY's heart flutters towards OS. Is that how a sister should feel towards her brother? ;)

Guest ziimblu

My humble view is - 
 We gravitate towards the characters of Soo and Young because, while specific experiences differ, we can all relate to the pains and pitfalls of rising above, of seeing through, and giving more... 
WHETHER we are aware or not, whether our consciousness acknowledges it, the human heart, by nature, longs to find its equilibrium, that point where it is at ease, at the very least. 
We, who have loved (and probably lost), knows this much is true - That the heart is at ease only when it sincerely pleases another heart, when it selflessly seeks to give, and give more... 
Again, whether or not we are conscious or aware of this, the heart has patterns of its own, has a shadow of its own, notwithstanding the dictates of the evils of the past, and regardless of the unspoken uncertainties of tomorrow.    That is why we see Soo, perhaps in utter disbelief, finding himself becoming more and more of a stranger to who he thinks he has always been. That is why we see Youngie, perhaps too, in utter disbelief, wanting to trust, claiming trust, almost demanding for it. Because, really, any love story should begin with trust.  
 Apparently, each of their hearts (as ours too, for real) finally broke free, and has, by nature's course, succeeded to claim the destiny meant for it, despite the haunting past, despite the future's possible wrath.

guys, while waiting patiently Wednesday to come...let me share my thought.

The conversation between OY and OS in the night when they were trip, OS told OY that he had his first love died because of an accident, i'm not sure if he told about the motorbike. But then i remember the scene when OY met HS in Mira's parents cafe, HS told OY that her sister died because the accident when she rode a motorbike. that's why OS never rode a motorbike or let her to ride a motorbike when HS asked him.
Then at the end the conversation between OY-OS, OY told OS that ''He made a  mistake''. I dont know, i feel that statement seemed strange yet strong to be said by OY. Did she already known even from the first time, or after HS told her, that OS wasn't her real brother, but he is another Oh soo? Well,  it's just my random thought..