[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest bibidep

LOL....OMG if JIS is gay then almost all Korean actors are gay.  PSH, SSH, BYJ, Bi, KSW, CJM, JJH, KMJ, JS, SJS, HB, JIW, PYC, KJJ, KRW, JS, LSG, YSH, LMH, and ect. they all walk and look like gay too if you think JIS is gay.  Anybody tall the way they stand always like that. I saw a lot of the young actors nowaday even more sassy like a girl than the older one.  If you think JIS is gay than just give him to me I don't mind.  

The new preview did not show any kiss scene like the one at the end of Ep. 5.  I hope HS tell OY everything about OS so our O2's couple can move to the new stage of their life.

no no. JIS gives me a totally different feeling. the way he walks, stands, sits is just so weird. its different from the other male korean stars.that's why i doubt whether he is gay or not. anyway its just my personal thought. i like JIS so much after watching this drama, n god i dont want him to be gay.i want him to actually fall 4 shk n date her [-O<

hi everyone here.. I'm from Indonesia, first of all, I hav to say sorry because my english is so scaryfinally i decide to join after read this thread from 1st episode airing .. I'm glad to read many of you share positive thoughts about JIS. I'm one of his huge crazy fan, although i'm married with 2 kids hahaha. also a Big fan of SHK.
I'm very happy I'm not the only crazy mommy here haahhaa
TWTWB is just like a dream come true for me I watched many of JIS drama and moviefrom Memories of BaliI keep looking info about him and finally watch Piano, Madelaine, The Classic, spring Day, Dirty Carnival, Frozen Flower
This is my first post as a newbieI think I know @sunshine4ever.. Hi Sunshine4ever. are u the same person at the Sweetinsung.net? If that's true, it's really nice to meet you here.. you've been so helpful at that time.. when I really exciting to download OST of memories of bali I've found you are really a good person. thanks to you.. I still keep all of JIS picture from sweetinsung, his drama ost.. even his song when he sing in japan fanmeeting ...eventough I don't know what happen with that site until now.. 
I luv everything about JIS .. i wish they will make TWTWB until 50 episodes ^^

Guest kikay14

At first, I thought he is gay too because of his fashion.  He is considered metrosexual in korea and he is a model so almost all of his pictures are from endorsements, pictorials and catwalk.  It is his image in korea, a trendsetter and he is idolized by teens and men too that they imitate his sense of fashion.  Look at how he projects in pictorials..

But then, i realized when I researched details about him that he is just a simple dude who loves to hang out with friends.  He still live in the same neighborhood and eats the same food from the nearby restaurant.  His friends in showbiz are Gongyoo, KDW, Kim Kibang, SJK, JDG, who are his co members in Playboys Football Team.  He is a 4th dan taekwondo blackbelter too (which surprised me) and knows how play piano.  He has scandals too because he was linked to many actresses also those of whom are his noonas, JDY, KSN, HJW,GHJ with the exception of SMA (he is i think older) and PMY.  Even actor kim ki bang who is his classmate in high school said he is not.  When he is interviewed during Frozen Flower filming, he said he is not afraid to be on a gay role as it will widen his horizon in acting and he is sure of his sexuality that he likes girls and not boys.

@DDuk i said that cause i feel that when you're an actor hiding in a closet you tend to give a "macho" "Bad richard simmons " Image rather than starring in a gay theme movie knowing the risk that people might question your real sexuality. 
@bibidep all the actors that you mentioned give me that vibe too.  the way they walk, talk & when they sit they cross their legs too
sorry for my english

Guest bibidep

bunbun2391 said: no no. JIS gives me a totally different feeling. the way he walks, stands, sits is just so weird. its different from the other male korean stars.that's why i doubt whether he is gay or not. anyway its just my personal thought. i like JIS so much after watching this drama, n god i dont want him to be gay.i want him to actually fall 4 shk n date her [-O<

bibidep said: LOL....OMG if JIS is gay then almost all Korean actors are gay.  PSH, SSH, BYJ, Bi, KSW, CJM, JJH, KMJ, JS, SJS, HB, JIW, PYC, KJJ, KRW, JS, LSG, YSH, LMH, and ect. they all walk and look like gay too if you think JIS is gay.  Anybody tall the way they stand always like that. I saw a lot of the young actors nowaday even more sassy like a girl than the older one.  If you think JIS is gay than just give him to me I don't mind.   

Guest msbae77

Ladies, please don't start any bad rumors..pretty please...i know it's just a joke and you have no bad intentions but "bad media" can turn it around and make it into "Big news".  We don't want that kind of false publicity right now, not when TWTWB is airing..sorry, don't want to sound like a nagging mom.

anyways, i've been away for 2 days, but I got over a hudred of posts to backread! waaaaa..you guys are blowing a hurricane and not just a winter wind..:)

Whhaaaaattttttt????????!!!!!!!! I've just been away for a day and all this discussions regarding JIS being gay???!! :-O :-O :-O Naaah, he is just lanky. I've got tons of gay friends and JIS doesn't give me a gay feel...He just act using every bits of his body plus that behind the scene of him giving Song Hye Kyo hot pack screams manly to me.. :\">