[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest sanghun99

Song Hye Kyo20

"That Winter The Wind Blows" Episode 4 Review: Jo In Sung pulls Song Hye Kyo over and has her help plant the flowers.

http://koreandrama.com/that-winter-the-wind-blows-episode-4-review-jo-in-sung-pulls-song-hye-kyo-over-and-has-her-help-plant-the-flowers/

can i just say that i am so glad OY is unable to see right now because it just allows for more SKINSHIP!!! all the gesture that OS does matters so much and it means so much :x the hand gestures, the arm gestures, and eyes. The saying, "action speaks louder than words" is just it, OS is it.
The way OS looked at OY when she came out after her makeover was to die for :\"> *sigh*
and the way he linked their arms together and hugged her when they were getting sprayed with water to the way his arm was around her at the cafe
...AHHH! 

I really appreciate all the slight humor they add into this drama, it's awesome and it's when you least expect it.
I freakin love jinsung, he's so funny, always yelling and choking, LMAO!! =))
and when OS was chasing the kids with cotton candy, hahaha so cute  :\">

ohh thank you for the live recaps, you all did a magnificent job in helping updated. in this crucial moment i find my internet connection down in such terrible timing hiks.. but once again thanks to you all..

It's been a long time I stalking at soompi thread in a way that almost every minutes i refresh this pages to get the glimpse of all your thought ^^ (last time I did, it was Arang) keep sharing... especially those yummy gif of our O2 couple.. both of them split my thought so well.. they are siblings, but they're not.. they suppose to be fake sibling but those arent even sibling interaction.. but that can be sibling's behavior but both of them didnt act like sibling at all.. they are not sibling but they suppose to be fake sibling.. ahhhh those are my thought everytime I see them.. love it.. love it.. love it..

okay now I want to rant.. regarding Oh Soo and Hee Sun's sister, in my opinion maybe Oh Soo did love HS sister so much, but maybe the situation made him broke with her (I guess that Moo Chul guy made it). But then since HS sister cant believe it maybe thats why she were still clinging to him until those accident, and that's why MC hate him that much. and Hee Sun as only a sister only see it as her sister dead because OS dumped her. and as his guilty took part, OS just couldnt deny it. If he wasnt loved her that wont make our OS that sad and remember those accident vividly. and since than as his guilty he takes care HS and not give a d*mn to women or love..

Ahhh.. that's my thought.. I feel relieve.. ^^ thank you...

Guest msbae77

@kikay14 - you're not alone with regards to Hee Sun.  For some reason, I'm liking her bratty, possesive but supportive character.  She's bringing in some conflict but in a cute way.  My opinion anyway so far after 4 episodes. Not sure though how it will progress in the coming episodes.  I might end up hating her, hope not. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Wind Blows in Winter beats Iris 2

February 21, 2013 11:30 am eternalc2h

2013022107054870702_1.jpgSBS TV’s drama series Wind Blows in Winter received the highest audience rating from among all drama series airing at the same time.

On February 21, Nielsen Korea reported that the episode of Wind Blows in Winter that aired on February 20 received an audience rating of 13.4 percent. It is 1.0 percent higher than that of the last week’s episode, which was 12.4 percent, and is also the highest rating of all drama series airing at the same time.

The February 14 episode of Wind Blows in Winter received the same audience rating with KBS 2TV’s Iris 2,which started airing on the same day (February 13) with Wind Blows in Winter. However, Wind Blows in Winter finally beat Iris 2.

In the latest episode of the series, Oh Soo (played by Jo In Sung) attends his alumni meeting for Oh Young (played by Song Hye Kyo) despite the fact that his identity can be revealed there. He also gets an idea from Oh Young’s pictures from the past and eats cotton candy with her as it has her precious memories.

Iris 2 recorded an audience rating of 10.8 percent, which has declined from that of the previous episode. MBC TV’s My Girlfriend is an Agent received an audience rating of 12.5 percent, the second highest.

I know this is based on the movie Love Me Not but I'm curious if they actually plan to follow the same ending for the movie because the ending confused me a bit. I was wondering if anyone else watched the ending and could explain to me what exactly happened! Thank you!!

Sarah said: I know this is based on the movie Love Me Not but I'm curious if they actually plan to follow the same ending for the movie because the ending confused me a bit. I was wondering if anyone else watched the ending and could explain to me what exactly happened! Thank you!!

Guest kikay14

Sarah said: I know this is based on the movie Love Me Not but I'm curious if they actually plan to follow the same ending for the movie because the ending confused me a bit. I was wondering if anyone else watched the ending and could explain to me what exactly happened! Thank you!!

Guest NEWMARIO

another clips
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxk9s2_yyy-yyyyy-su-yeong-story-one_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxnt06_that-winter-the-wind-blows-yyy-yyyyy-su-yeong-story-two_shortfilms

cr: to the owner

TV: That Winter overtakes #1 in time slot as Iris 2 records dismal viewer ratings

j0221-6a.jpg
Article: 'That Winter' pushes 'Iris 2' off and crowned Wed/Thur drama king

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+721, -40] Iris was 100% the fault of their miscast

2. [+600, -31] Iris's cast fail

3. [+603, -45] Iris is basically an hour long CF... That Winter, do well!

4. [+576, -31] I knew this would happen... Right from the bat, you can't even compare Song Hye Gyo and Lee Da Hae ㅋㅋ

5. [+523, -23] Looks like casting really is important... Iris 2 already has such a widely known name and yet they cast Jang Hyuk and Lee Da Hae into it... No wonder people won't care for it as much as the first season. As for That Winter, even if people aren't familiar with the plot, they're going to watch no matter what for Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung. The cinematography is also stunning.

-

Article: 'Iris 2', how did they drop to last place?

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver

1. [+250, -43] There's a huge different in just the lead roles alone. Jo In Sung vs Jang Hyuk... and well, you can't even dream of comparing Lee Da Hae to Song Hye Gyo

2. [+188, -9] The first episode is so important but Iris took it too weak. That Winter was obviously pulling everything they had with two episodes in a row.

3. [+191, -18] The second season is always bound to fail

-

Article: 'That Winter' #1 vs 'Iris 2' drops to last place, a complete 'reversal' in the Wed/Thurs line-up

Source:
E-News via Nate

1. [+657, -96] That Winter is seriously so fun ㅜㅜ The plot, the acting, not one thing is lackingㅜㅜ

2. [+471, -96] I saw Iris first and then That Winter's second episode... and although I want to see both, I'd have to go with That Winter over Iris if forced to choose..

3. [+465, -234] Iris has got nothing going for it other than one amazing poster

:)>-

waaaaaaaaaaaaah omg!!!! what to do?! i havent really slept well i woke up 140ish (ET) this morning my brain has its own mind Hahaha it was looking forward for todays episode Lol, i cant explain how am i feeling overjoyed perhaps from the beautiful scenes ...the reunion kiss demostration kyaaaaa dub2x <3 *cough* Oh Soo its really hard to believe you're siblings the way you're acting & the stares!!! <3 , waaaaaaa the cotton candy!!! the close up shots they're absolutely too beautiful to looked at

Guest JustPinay

Rating is on the rise because of the awesome chemistry of the leads...they look so great together on the "small screen"  SHG has become even more beautiful...she's fantastic...I just love looking at her beautiful face...

To all Windblowers: Thank you for making this thread such a warm and friendly place. TQ for the 24/7 news update (now I truly appreciate and thank God that we all have different time zones. I never knew it was to feed our drama addiction :D ). Special mention goes to @jjsweeter0211 for all the beautiful pics and gifs. 
@megbc8 Thanks, sweetie. I went to sleep all happy with cotton candy floating in my dreams and my morning thus far has been super, thanks to the jjang people here. Not only the drama is breathtaking, but this thread as well - I've had a grin on my face the whole morning reading all the posts (and yes, special mention to @shajoona for her awesome comments), and which prompted a all too cheeky colleague to make a smart-aleck remark about a good night blah blah. Yep, we all know here that my hubby wasn't responsible for it, right? :))
Am looking forward to seeing something like this soon (maybe in the coming bed scene?)
kissing.gif

disco.gifI am so ready for it so-hot.gifpahlawan_bertopeng.gifsenam_pagi3.gif

Guest atimemachine

@eternaltorture Haha I hope my analysis is right too! I really don't want Hee Sun to turn out to be one a manipulative person (I think the crazy ex-gf is already there), but she can create conflict from a more innocent (though misguided) place. 
WHO is making those pictures with the blown up heads and rosy cheeks? Slightly disturbing, but kind of hilarious. LOL.