[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

Note, this post in in response to the recent Moat Produuctions posters. If you do not wish to read anything further regarding this issue, do skip this post :)

Dear @mrdimples, 

I see you take this issue seriously and I note that you have stated your stand that you have no intention to create a hostile atmosphere. Let me state that I do not speak for Sunshine and my sole intention in making a post in my own capacity [even though you know that I haven't posted substantially for a long while] was to try and mediate the situation and help the thread to move on. I did not want any tension in this thread. It would be a disservice to any reader who comes here for information about the drama and/or to spazz about the drama after a hard day's work. 
It this also in this vein of thinking that I wish this matter wasn't taken out on this platform but remained in the PMs. There is no sweeping under the carpet even if the issues were being addressed in the PMs. Anyone who bothers to read the thread would have had enough information [as it currently stands] to know that some posters were taken down. You had earlier explained yourself and why they were taken down and hence your concerns that Moat Productions seem to have committed something unforgivable are unfounded. Any discerning person reading this thread in its context would have known that the posters were an expression of Moat Production's anticipation for the drama and there was never any intention on Moat Production's part to commit any transgression. However, as you wished for this thread to be the platform, then so it shall be. 
I know you feel that the posters were taken down without any reasons which you agree with and hence it appears to be a subjective standard. Alas, everyone stands and falls by the standards that a higher authority sets to maintain some order here and we all learn as we move on. I note that Sunshine has said that the mods will be replying soon and hopefully they will be able to set out the rules clearly. 
I was not trying to obfuscate the rules here when I gave examples of the rules in the past. I was illustrating examples of what had been considered acceptable and if one were to follow it, there would be absolutely no reason to question his or her posts. 
I am not saying that you think that the moderators are lazy. As you seemed impatient about getting a response from them and/or Sunshine, I was only trying to say that the moderators do care about this forum and are definitely working towards a resolution. If you feel that I was implying that you said they were lazy, then I do apologise. If you or anyone in Moat Productions knew that Sunshine already PMed the mods, then perhaps it would have been better to wait a bit more rather than bring it out here. If nobody wanted to wait anymore, then the mods could have been reached directly.  
It seems to me that you have taken my examples of what was acceptable as a post related to the drama to the extreme. The crux of the matter here is really this. If you would just do a very quick, not even 5 minute comparison between this thread and any other drama thread [for example Gaksital], you will note that it is immediately obvious that no other threads have actually imagined any particular actor in his or her role before the character stills were releasedt. Please kindly note that I am not targeting anyone in particular but I speak in general terms because I know that no one here leaves a post to flagrantly flout the rules. No one has said anything about your posts in any thread so far. Let me also assure you that no one is calling you crazy or saying that you are posting meaningless things. On the contrary, you will see from the many reactions you get that your posts are undoubtedly enjoying immense popularity. Amongst the many posts which have garnered these reactions are the translations, fanfics and photos which you have posted. None of these are meaninglessness. If you see them as such, then it just means that the rest of us are posting crap. Which of course, cannot be the case. So please do not worry. 
I only mentioned what used to be acceptable since I have been on this forum since goodness knows when. And as I have mentioned before, some rules seemed to have been relaxed. Rest assured that no one is trying to police this thread into something with an office type of environment. It is natural that there would be fangirling to a certain extent even in the drama thread. No one is trying to be a purist here. We all come here to have some fun so it goes against the grain to say that you only have to post serious things here. This thread is not some documentary or wikipedia site. As long as a post talks about a character's actions, nature, expressions [via the actor] and/or give information about the drama, the post will be in the clear. No one needs rules for this, it's self evident. 
Granted, in this instance there were no clear rules to say that the fanart Moat Production made would constitute fangirling, being repetitive or irrelevant but now we know that the mods deem them so and we learn from it and move on. As I said, the crux is that in this case we were imagining actors in their characters even before character stills came out and hence it may be considered premature.  I do understand that things may seem unfair but no one would ever think that Moat Productions was a group that disregarded rules. This has been made pretty clear over several posts throughout this thread. It would be great if we can all just accept what has happened and just be mindful of the boundaries. The fact that the mods only removed the posters and did not publicly censure Moat Productions speaks volumes. It shows that Moat Productions were not culpable. We know and appreciate Moat Production's efforts in contributing to this thread but if one method has been deemed unacceptable then it would be better if resources could be pooled to post things that are acceptable. Thank you girls for your efforts. 

@bubbly, no one is trying to get everyone to abide by the rules pedantically. In fact, as you say that you are not a new member, you will know that the mods usually close one eye until a similar rule has been broken multiple times. We know that they are not a legalistic bunch. Sunshine is not even asking for anyone to follow some puritanical set of rules and I do not agree that she was being nit picky. She is right in being concerned with having a safe environment for younger readers. It's true and I agree that spoiler tags can be used to hide pictures that show more flesh or contain certain innuendos and sexual references [or references to body parts]. However, it seems that such a use of spoilers are not prevalent and have not been successfully adopted in another thread that I know of. No one loses anything by not seeing suggestive pictures but the more conservative group will feel uncomfortable if they saw such pictures. On a purely utilitarian basis, the former would save everyone from disputes arising. 
As I have mentioned, it's self evident that if you post something related to descriptions and/or spazzing of the drama or the character itself, then the post would most certainly be in the clear. No one has any reason for not posting just because there are no rules in black and white. Also, your fears that this thread would lag behind are unfounded. We do not compete with anyone. There is no race to see which drama gets the most pages and there are no prizes for doing so. Even Gaksital, which had a relatively huge following, only garnered a modest number of pages but that doesn't mean that it's not a good show or that it was not popular. Since we know there are no clear rules now, the existence of strict rules that prevent people from posting is moot. As a matter of principle, rules exist to ensure order. If one is able to read the rules [when they are set out] and keep within the confines then one would be free to post as much as one fancies. 
Also, more news in relation to the drama is coming up so please do come to the thread to read about them :) I will be translating them as soon as I can.
We all just want to have a little fun over here in this forum but as many of us come from different backgrounds, there will definitely be disagreements. Some groups will have to sacrifice for others so that we as a collective can move on. If anyone is called on to make a little sacrifice, I hope we can do so with grace and just move on. 
To everyone else who had bothered to read this post, thank you for your time and I hope we can all cooperate to create a lovely atmosphere in this thread. In the interim, if there are any doubts as to what can be posted, you may wish to consider posting it in spoiler tags :)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More stills from the recent filming:

Credits to ㅇㅇ@ 주갤 and Joo Won Baidu tieba
gilro14.jpggilro15.jpggilro17.jpggilro18.jpg

"배우 주원이 드라마 <7급 공무원>에서 까칠하면서도 능청스러운 '한길로'로 변신한다. 
2013년 1월 방송 예정인 MBC 새 수목미니시리즈 <7급 공무원>(극본 천성일, 연출 김상협)이 지난 23일 마포구 창천동에 위치한 한 까페에서 첫 촬영을 마치고 본격적인 촬영에 돌입했다. 

이날 촬영에는 주원과 하시은이 이른 아침부터 현장에 도착해 작품에 대한 기대감을 드러냈다. 주원은 기존 작품에서 선보이지 않은 까칠하면서도 능청스러운 한길로로 변신했다는 제작진의 전언이다. 

주원은 "첫 촬영은 언제나 설레고 떨린다"며 "첫 장면을 촬영하는데도 정말 편하고 즐겁게 임했다. 분위기가 좋고 마음도 편해서 재밌는 작업이 될 것 같다"고 전했다.

<7급 공무원>은 국정원 신입 요원들의 좌충우돌 로맨스를 비롯해 조직 내에서 일어나는 갈등과 에피소드를 그린 드라마. 최강희, 주원, 황찬성, 김민서 등이 출연한다. 영화 <7급 공무원>의 원작자인 천성일 작가와 <동이>와 <로열패밀리>를 공동연출한 김상협 PD가 호흡을 맞춘다."

Seems like Han Gil Ro is a player?? Kekekke.
Articles have been coming up, please look forward to them :)

@mojobobo
I think I better stay out of this. I am getting more and more confused by the rules. I just post Joo Won's pics under spoiler tags but I see you did not. No need to explain, it's my fault  cuz my mind cannot process any more information. I guess I am really lousy at rules.
You know I have always admired your translations so since you will be here, I don't think I am needed. If you have need help like going on vacation for example, just let me know. 
-edited- because my photos are exactly the same as @mojobobo, Since my post appear after hers, I have taken them down. No repeats.

Guest sunshine4ever

@mrdimples, will you please repost the pictures that are small...the one with Joo Won and the other actress was in the table with staff cuz I noticed you posted them, but they were gone already :(? Oh, and please do not say no to translation. We need you, mrdimples. :(( [excuse me for my personal crying here as I and mrdimples knew each other since BM's days] I agree with mojobobo when she said that we all should just sacrifice a little. Let's try to talk things out and communicate with each other from now on as we all share this thread and we are not the same in anyway. I think we should respect each other's feelings. I am very sorry for MP's hurts and feelings as it was not my attention at all to hurt you guys in anyway. I just really wanted to make sure that this thread doesn't get out of hand (like mojobobo was saying that I might be too nick picking, but the truth is I care about everyone who frequents this thread no matter if they are speaking or not speaking.) I just hope we all can hugs and let things go, but it is easier on my ends than MP as you guys seemed to be hurt. I am sorry to all MP staff members for my inconsideration towards how you feel about your posters, but I did already addressed how I felt about those posters as they might not relate to the dramas. But I am not clear cut, but I guess Lyra was saying that it was okay to repost them again?

So please MP, I hope we can all contribute something for this thread as we all know we're all Joo Won's fans and although we may come from different background and religions. Majority of you know that I am conservative when it comes to pictures and as I explained to all of you already that I do not want them posted, but like Lyra had said and I will abide by what she said, you guys can post them under spoiler tag with disclaimer. And I think that helps people who frequent this thread who are from different background.

Again I really am just concerned about other people's feelings and that's why I wrote so many reminders as this thread is quite different from other thread. I have to say we have more visitors in this thread as most of us are active even when the drama is not being aired yet.

@lyra_brillantez, thank you for your clear cut on the rules and for generously replying to my pms also. <3 You're one best mod! :)

sunshine4ever said: @mrdimples, will you please repost the pictures that are small...the one with Joo Won and the other actress was in the table with staff cuz I noticed you posted them, but they were gone already :(? Oh, and please do not say no to translation. We need you, mrdimples. :(( I agree with mojobobo when she said that we all should just sacrifice a little. Let's try to talk things out and communicate with each other from now on as we all share this thread and we are not the same in anyway. I think we should respect each other's feelings. I am very sorry for MP's hurts and feelings as it was not my attention at all to hurt you guys in anyway. I just really wanted to make sure that this thread doesn't get out of hand (like mojobobo was saying that I might be too nick picking, but the truth is I care about everyone who frequents this thread no matter if they are speaking or not speaking.) I just hope we all can hugs and let things go, but it is easier on my ends than MP as you guys seemed to be hurt. I am sorry to all MP staff members for my inconsideration towards how you feel about your posters, but I did already addressed how I felt about those posters as they might not relate to the dramas. But I am not clear cut, but I guess Lyra was saying that it was okay to repost them again?

So please MP, I hope we can all contribute something for this thread as we all know we're all Joo Won's fans and although we may come from different background and religions. Majority of you know that I am conservative when it comes to pictures and as I explained to all of you already that I do not want them posted, but like Lyra had said and I will abide by what she said, you guys can post them under spoiler tag with disclaimer. And I think that helps people who frequent this thread who are from different background.

Again I really am just concerned about other people's feelings and that's why I wrote so many reminders as this thread is quite different from other thread. I have to say we have more visitors in this thread as most of us are active even when the drama is not being aired yet.

@lyra_brillantez, thank you for your clear cut on the rules and for generously replying to my pms also. <3 You're one best mod! :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

"My Girlfriend is an Agent - Drama" cast Dok-go Yeong-jae

and Im Ye-jin as Joo Won's parents

Source | 2012/11/26 | 

photo265796.jpg

Dok-go Yeong-jae and Im Ye-jin have been cast in the MBC drama "My Girlfriend is an Agent - Drama".

Upcoming mini series "My Girlfriend is an Agent - Drama" starring Choi Kang-heeJoo Won andHwang Chan-seong has cast Dok-go Yeong-jae and Im Ye-jin who will conflict with Joo Won.

Taking on the role of Han Joo-man, Dok-go has starred n the recent MBC drama "Lights and Shadows". The role of Joo Won's father is going to create conflict and disagreements between him and his son for Gil-ro (Joo Won) has no desire to take over his business and just mopes around. Having no idea of his son's real work, he gets involved with a national

Meanwhile, madam Ko Soo-ja who thinks the world of her son will be played by Im Ye-jin. Her life goal is to get her car-racing son to settle down and get married and take over his father's business.

Currently preparing for her role, Im Ye-jin said, "I am looking forward to playing the role of a high class madam. I also have great respect for writer Cheon Seong-il and director Kim Sang-hyeob".

"My Girlfriend is an Agent - Drama" is now composed of outstanding characters who will highlight the drama even further. Hopefully the main and supportive actors and actresses will create a synergy effect.

"My Girlfriend is an Agent - Drama" is about a man and a woman who are the best in fooling each other and is to be aired in January after "Missing You".

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c... ( English )

Guest sunshine4ever

mrdimples said: sorry sunshine, please don't misunderstand when I say I won't translate unless there is a need. Most who know me know I don't say things like this as a threat or anything. Maybe I should have clarified. You see, on Joo Won's thread after Bridal Mask ended, there was an avalanche of interviews almost everyday appearing on Baidu, so @mojobobo and I will work together and let each other know who is translating which piece. Translating is not easy and it is time consuming. So we see no point in duplicating each other's work. But I think even for Bridal Mask, there weren't much need for translation, usually limited to previews. Thus, I don't forsee such heavy duty translating happening. As I said and actually I said this to mojobobo many times in private messages, I think her translation is better than mine. She is faster too. That's the long of why I say I am not needed unless called. Take it as if I am on standby. 
Please do not say sorry any more, in my PM last night to you , I have said we will move on. I will let the rest speak for themselves. 

@sunshine4ever, I'm not too sure who the actress is but the korean article mentions the name Ha Shi Eun. I think her character's name is Jin Joo. Maybe she's Gil Ro's fling? She has acted in Slave hunters/Chuno before but otherwise is a rookie.
@mrdimples, andwae!! I can't be translating without help from youuuuuuuu!!!!  =((

@lyra_brillantez
I am speaking in my own capacity. 
Thank you very much for addressing this issue. I am sorry if I have offended you in any way. You know I have nothing but respect for you. And yes, I can vouch for what you said about being you being lenient. Actually what made me your fan is your sense of humour and I liked the way you spazzed with us on Bridal Mask and Joo Won threads. 
I understand you needed time before you can post this. I hope you can also understand that for myself, I belong to type who must speak out as soon as possible. I tried to wait but thoughts festered resulting in my bringing out the issue to the thread for discussion. So, the reverse happened to me. 
I am happy to see those clarifications which you have written with regards to commencement of thread, fangirling and repetitions. They are no different from what I have believed and abide with all this time. 
For the Moat Posters, I will not debate any more about them. I have said at the start that we do not wish to flout any rules but I had hoped I could voice my opinion and share why we made them. Since, the moderators have made their stand loud and clear, I will abide by them. It is not my decision alone as to whether we'll repost them in spoiler tags. I may have started the idea and did some of the script but these fanarts are 100% the hardwork of the other members. 
Finally I wish to clarify that I did not mean to create trouble but it is exactly because I love soompi and support Joo Won and his new drama so much that I became emotionally invested in them. Otherwise, I will not even question and just leave. At the end of the day, I may approach things differently from another person here but it is because I care, that's why I am involved. On this note, I must add that the aisling, coolreborn and setpmoon share the same convictions. In fact, they have been promoting soompi through their respective tumblrs and have drawn people to soompi(not limited to posting those Gil Ro's posters only).  If I may paraphrased one comment, someone said she had left soompi but now it looks like a vibrant and fun place to visit so she will check it out again. I am saying this only to tell you that our hearts are in the right place. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

20121126_joowon_secretagent.jpg

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "
class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Still cuts from Joo Won’s first recording for ‘My Girlfriend Is an Agent’ revealed

Recently, Joo Won and castmate Ha Shi Eun completed their first filming for their upcoming MBCdrama, ‘My Girlfriend Is an Agent‘, at a cafe in Changchundong.

Playing the role of ‘Han Gil Ro’, Joo Won perfected his transition into the cranky but smooth character and proved to staff the extent of his potential. PD Kim Sang Hyub spared no words when it came to advising the actors’ poses and expressions and made sure that each prop had a place on the set.

After concluding his scene, Joo Won stated, “The first recording is always exciting, but I felt comfortable and had a fun time today. The atmosphere is great which makes my heart feel at ease so I have a feeling this will be a fun project to work on.”

The drama will begin airing in January of 2013.

cr: allkpop

First shoot of 7th Level Civil Servant - Joo Won "Exciting and nervous first shoot!"

gilro15.jpg

Joo Won's perfect first shoot leads to increased anticipation for the drama. 
On 23rd November, MBC's new Wed/Thursday drama, 7th Level Civil Servant, successfully concluded filming for the day in Mapo-dong, marking the commencement of filming for the drama. 

The scene being shot that day was Gil Ro's (Joo Won) and Seo Won's (Choi Kang Hee) sogaeting scene [a matchmaking blind date]. 
On that day, Joo Won began filming early in the morning, showing his own anticipation for the drama. Joo Won, transformed perfectly into Han Gil Ro, showcased his acting skills and range as an actor. The set on the scene was also one worthy of praise. 
The filming for the first scene concluded in an atmosphere of great warmth and cheerfulness. Joo Won said "The first shoot is always filled with excitement and nervousness but today we finished filming in a relaxed and cheerful manner. The atmosphere is good and so I think it will be an interesting drama to work on." 
7th Level Civil Servant is about National Intelligence Agency's new agents and their bumbling experiences and romance. 
Source: Asia News Agency Chinese translation by 元元竹 @ Joo Won Baidu TiebaEnglish translation by mojobobo @ soompi fourms

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Joo Won starts shooting a new TV series

November 27, 2012 4:30 pm dkrogers

20121127143922144.jpg

20121127143922150.jpg

Joo Won recently started shooting a new TV series and made people eagerly anticipate his new character.

He started shooting MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday series 7th Grade Civil Servant, which will start airing in January of 2013, on November 23.

Joo Won and Ha Si Eun arrived on the set early in the morning to shoot the series. Joo Won plays the role of a mean and irritable man named Han Gil Ro. He received favorable reviews from the production crew by showing off his talented performing skill.

Producer Kim Sang Hyeop advised actors about their facial expressions and poses. He even arranged the  properties on the set and said, “I will show my passion and ambition as a young producer.”

After shooting the first scene of the series, Joo Won said, “Shooting the first scene is always exciting. I enjoyed the shooting and I think it will be a fun job to do.”

The series is about NIS rookie agents and their romance and conflicts. Besides Joo Won, Choi Kang Hee, Hwang Chan Sung, and Kim Min Seo will appear on the series.

The series will air after the current airing series Missing You goes off air next year.

Dramabeans Post on 7th Level Civil Servant.. I think some here are asking what happened to Han Gil Ro's character. This article sheds some light on that. 
Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/11/level-7-civil-servant-starts-shooting/

Level 7 Civil Servant starts shootingby girlfriday 7g2-1.jpg

Aw, I was hoping that the first stills from action rom-com Level 7 Civil Servant would be a little more James Bond and a little less boy-next-door, but I suppose the hero isn’t going to start out a badass, which is part of the fun. It’s just, with a character who got into the spy biz because he wanted to be Bond, I want all the hammy wannabe Bond antics that come with. Regardless, Joo-won is Joo-won, and he looks friggin’ adorable, as always. There just had better be tuxedos for the poster shoot, ‘s all I’m sayin’.

The first stills are out from the set of the drama, which stars Joo-won and Choi Kang-hee as a pair of spies with a contentious relationship, soon to be complicated by romance of course. It doesn’t seem like the drama’s going to follow the original movie to the letter, but with the same writer, we can at least expect a similar tone. Yunno, just your average workplace rom-com… with guns and secret identities, and a whole lot of brushing the napalm out of your hair before a date. (Or perhaps he’ll live on the edge and use it as hair gel?)

Joo-won’s character is rookie agent Han Gil-ro, who’s described as prickly and cunning. Hm, interesting. So not exactly Kang Ji-hwan’s bumbling character in the movie. I wonder if it’s intentional that with the surname, his name means “on one road.” Maybe a hint that he’s a stubborn my-way-or-the-highway kinda guy?

The first scene they shot is a date that Gil-ro arranges in order to uncover Seo-won’s (Choi Kang-hee) true identity. Ha Shi-eun, pictured below, plays the heroine’s best friend whom he uses to set up the meeting, after being humiliated the first time. (We aren’t privy to the humiliating meet-cute, but it involves a blind date.) She’s apparently a no-show, because he threatens her friend, “If I catch her, I won’t leave her alone.” And he doesn’t mean it in the nice way.

But if we have our druthers, Gil-ro won’t figure out Seo-won’s true identity for many moons, at least till we’ve gotten our money’s worth in spy-vs-spy secret identity hijinks. Otherwise, where’s the fun?

Okay... is it safe to come out and comment now? You guys all sound so serious.

Like this is the first time I am posting on this thread and I've been backtracking reading all the posts. Just came here to suport this drama because I was waiting for the first shooting. Am happy to see Joo Won looking rested and having his cheekbones again. Never did understand why Koreans say their face gets puffy when they are tired.

Also curious to see how Chansung's acting is. Only because I used to watch another variety show and it was mentioned Changsung is good looking and  I know him as an idol. But the 2PM fans keep pointing out he wanted to be an actor originally. By the way I am too old to be fangirling so am not gushing okay?

Actually don't recall the back story in the original 7th level civil servant movie. Did they just turn our secret agent into another chaebol heir or at least a rich man's son? So the rookie agent is out to catch the senior agent's secret identity?

Yeah I know the character description coming is is confusing me.Do I want him new and bumbling for laughs and watching him fall for his sunbae?Or this cold and cunning person plotting to take down his sunbae?I mean... I don't know what I want to see? But, but would love to see him being taught how to shoot by her though. 

Guest alysanne

Regarding Gil-ro's character...maybe it's just for this opening scene, considering he's trying to get information about someone.  Maybe his character is really sweet and kind and bumbling when he's not on a mission? (Just speculating, I haven't had the chance to watch the Level 7 movie. :D )

ck1Oz said: Yeah I know the character description coming is is confusing me.Do I want him new and bumbling for laughs and watching him fall for his sunbae?Or this cold and cunning person plotting to take down his sunbae?I mean... I don't know what I want to see? But, but would love to see him being taught how to shoot by her though. 

Archived