[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi, anyone knows why www.krdrama.org is not working now?.......its has an error message "forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server"

Yesterday was still working fine.  Today could not access anymore :(

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a new villain, the one disguised as  doctor when Gilro was walking out with Seo Won from the hospital. its not JJ as some thought earlier from Joo Won's tweet. Going to check it out and confirm. Looks like Gilro's father is not safe in the hospital either

mrdimples said: There is a new villain, the one disguised as  doctor when Gilro was walking out with Seo Won from the hospital. its not JJ as some thought earlier from Joo Won's tweet. Going to check it out and confirm. Looks like Gilro's father is not safe in the hospital either

Guest icegonzales

I guess so @lyra_brillantez. Easier to blame Joowon and his charms. Ha. Does @mojobobo visit often? Also, *waves* to @mrdimples. And by no means I am ignoring you... hello @sunshine4ever. Nice running to you again! Who ELSE is here?
Fellow soompiers, is it only me but the past few (particularly the last two) episodes projected less and less of Mr. and Mrs. Smith and more and more like The Recruit. I am not comparing.. in that sense, no one get me wrong about this, but the parallelisms only. I remember that Mr. and Mrs. Smith is the movie's original (supposed) premise hence my utter surprise when I finally saw the first episode. Though I have no issue of them taking this route of whether or not Gil-ro is still NIS or not. 
To be honest, I have a feeling he isn't an agent. Just like in the movie (The Recruit), he was only made to believe he was because he proved to be vital in the operation and that he really did possess potential. And I actually prefer it this way, should this be true, since the movie didn't really expound on Kang Ji-hwan's character growth there. Ultimately if Won-seok only used him and he is found to be not a spy - I welcome that coming arc because it's such a great fodder for Gil-ro and effectively, Pil-hoon's path to becoming more than he is. And I like that, if ever, even if he wasn't NIS all along - he'd still be the best agent among them. 
Sorry for this rant and seemingly irrelevant post. Peace!  

Random thoughts about episode 5... you know this post is gonna be a spoiler, right?
"There are many men who had been ditched without them being aware of it." For about 30 seconds I liked this girl (Mi Rae).
Women in their 30s are still very energic. My mother is also very energic. She is in her 80s. (the 2 NIS "adults") I'm still laughing ...
I still think those bras are too big for her. ...sorry...
That was one random search of GR's house.  Why was DH trying to be quiet while "everybody was on a vacation"? While they were fighting I was actually chearing for GR. He seems so weak that I pitty him. And at the end of the fight ... "not again..."
"If I knew your name I might have forgotten you easier, but since I don't even know your name, there is nothing I can forget."
"Do you still go for blind dates? Yes. (...) All of them are born in the year of the tiger..." 
"I held onto his pants and begged". This must be a new kind of begging. One that we haven't heard before.
JW looks soo much like a child when Mi Rae is going towards him on the hallway. An... innocent child who is taught the cheating ways of the world... :D
It's funny how she has all the nice lady-like names and her real name is Kyung Ja.
My favorite line (I thought I got it wrong while watching the raw. thank God I haven't): "I don't know who your boyfriend is, but I won't let you get snatched by that person." He is so confident. Not the best word... decisive, determined, unwavering, resolute. "Should I be happy that you don't have a lover, or be angry because you lied to me again?" It's like lying is in her DNA. She didn't even stop for a second to think before lying about her first lie. It seemed... natural.
The guy carrying his hyung's ashes with him is creepy. Who would do that?
@mrdimples I also think it's him. Or somebody who has the same eyebrows, eyes, ears, and a similar nose. But I don't think I've seen him smile before, so I couldn't compare the smiles. The eyebrows are identical. though...

moonsilchoi said: 주원 ‏@Moonjunwon

7급공무원의 비밀병기 임윤호의 본격 등장!! 와우~~많은 관심 부탁드립니다^^ 오늘도 화이팅~~~이얍~~~^^ 추워~~  at 00.52am

7th grade civil servant's secret weapon Im Yoon ho appeared !! Waw ~ ~ i hope for a much attention ^^ today also hwaiting~~iyam ~ ~ ~~ ^ ^ cold~ ~ 

EP6 AGB ratings:
Nationwide1. Jeon Woo Chi (last episode) 15.2%2. Level 7 14.3%3. The Great Seer (last episode) 8.8%
Seoul1. Level 7 16.0%2. Jeon Woo Chi 15.1%3. The Great Seer 8.9%
TNS ratings:
Nationwide1. Jeon Woo Chi 16.0%2. Level 7 14.9%3. The Great Seer 10.3%
Seoul1. Level 7 16.8%2. Jeon Woo Chi 15.9%3. The Great Seer 11.4%

Wonderful episode, hilarious and sweet! I like 7 Grade very much, it's so refreshing and tender! This drama is a little pearl!

For today ratings, don't worry my dear Soompi friends, it's normal that they are a bit lower, because there was the conclusion of Jeon Woo Chi (and the last episode is always important). But 7 Grade remains strong, ready for next week battle!

7 Grade fighting!  :x

Archived