[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest chrissy96

SORYY!

SW and GR saw each other but she quickly went back into the interview. and she's asking the judges to give her another chance. right now shes saying that korea never gave her pride or anything like that so what she said earlier about pride for her nation was a lie
GR is trying to check that she's SW
SW: i'm sorry i'm sorry wait a second i'm sorry
women coming out of the bathroom: omg he must be a pervert ew
GR: give me kim seon woo's numberGJ: you didnt get her number? im sorry. that is impossible beacuse it is a breach of privacyGR: im not asking for her id numberGJ: we do not give contact info to stalkerssGR: if you see this woman, tell her she wil die in my hands if she comes in front of my face again.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chrissy96

GR: is this kim seonwoo's house?woman: sorry, noGR: dont you have a daughter?-woman: i only have 2 sonsGR: huh that's strange
cram school prof: -----something about kpop stars---- please just have faith in me! i will make your dreams come true!
lady on the phone: kim kyungja, you have passed your exam
lady on the phone: GR you have passed your exam

Guest chrissy96

SW: stop watching this. its so depressing---father: i should've raised a god instead of hermother: stop complainingfather: dogs are the best---SW: stop drinking! (yelling about wasting money)father: shouting back that he was just trying to give education to her
(i'm so sorry - they speak a dialect so it's kinda hard to understand)
father: you just have to get a job! then i'll stop using my money!SW: i got a job!father:  you just shut up!...mother: what?father: what?mother: are you going to work at a broadcasting station now?

Guest chrissy96

GR and mother conversingGR happy about passingmom: your father's going to flip
father: WHAT THE HECKGR: did you hear the news?father: the news? of course i did!GR: i was going to tell you but i didnt want to get you madfather: shut up! why do you want to do it?!GR: it's cool! and it suits me better than a company manfather: WHAT THE ********GR: why are you so mad at me for being a civil servant now?!father: what civil servant?! your car that you lost because of a bet!GR: --------father: go get your car!GR: no!mother: what if he gets in a fist fight?father: ive fought at his age it'll be ok! be a man!GR---mother: GR why are you being like this?

Guest chrissy96

Father: what?!SW---mother: im so sorry for not taking better of you betterfather: yes yes. we're sorry---SW: i might not acceptfather: WHY this is the best thing ever!---mother: if they tell you to go to north korea, just decilne ok?father: this job is the best!---SW: but i want to work at the broadcasting station!mother: the broadcasting station isnt going anywhere! father: stop talking about that broadcasting station!---mother: oh my goodness should i perm my hair?father: no. buy a new shirt!

Guest chrissy96

(so SW has another name : Kyungja... so im confused a bit but i'll just use SW for now.)

SW: you are broadcasting station. you are broadcasting station. YES! That's right! Ok, 2 out of 3. No! no! aaahhhh *flashback about parents telling her that her pay will be really high(?)* FINE. What the heck?! the broadcasting station won't go anywhere.

Guest chrissy96

ahn kaesang = kim wonsuk

WS is drunk and yelling for her daughter, Eunjung. she gets mad at him. wife gets mad at him. i think he got a raise or the position he wanted in the 1st episode and wife gets mad at him and asks him if he cared about his family or his work and then he tells her that they're going to move to the US in one year and the wife gets really happy

Guest chrissy96

chansung = kang do haand joowon/GR has another name : pilhoon (but its GR for now)

DH: hi. we met at the interviewSW: ah yes hello! congratulations  for passing!---

GR: hey! YOU SW! HAHAHAHA ----really scary woman: GET OUT!GR: you have a specific fashion sense.---GR: your dad isnt really a civil servant right?SW: what are you talking about?!GR: i'm going to look at this to see if you're teling the truthSW: GIVE IT BACK---

Guest chrissy96

WS: ------ you will get docked 15 points for leaving your comrades.that girl: excuse me, we were told to be quiet they got kicked out because they were noisy. why do we have to get punished.scary lady: then leave!that girl: i'm sorryWS: again, you're backing down. more points docked. 

Guest chrissy96

GR and SW food fighting lol 
GR's father and mother telling police that GR ran away and tries to bribe the police (the police station is the one from missing you hahahaha)
----
*SW writes Kim Seowon as her nickname and GR writes Han Gilro as his nickname (which is from the paper on the wall that says: Together on one road - gilro=on one road)
WS tells them to come to the front and tells them to do something tomorrow morning and then GR says he doesnt want to because he didn't like her and then WS kicks him and says everyone depends on each other so (stop being immature) and they lead the pledge of the civil servant

Guest chrissy96

GR: we're going to see each other for a while now stop avoiding meSW: go awayDH: we see each other again. hi. lemme formally introduce myself. im DHSW; Hi im SWGR: im GR*DH and GR handshake and DH squeezes Gr's hand*girls: omg~! he must exercise a lot oemgeeeGR: OW!DH: see youGR: HEY SW!

Guest chrissy96

DH: didn't you go out with him?SW: what noDH: then who have you gone out with?SW: no one. i dont dateDH: me neitherSW: ---DH: if there's a misundertanding, you should solve it. misunderstandings hurt people you know

Guest chrissy96

GR: hurry up and pay for my lost car!SW: shut up!---GR&SW: Love thy comrades! Love thy nation! x1000scary lady: YOU'RE NOT LOVING EACH OTHER ENOUGH
that girl yelling at SW for disrupting the peace and tells her to date GR somewhere else.
SW: GR, i cant stand this anymore. follow me.contract that SW will pay GR for the lost car in one year because they cant go out of the training center before 1 year.(there's a lot of names and nicknames and fake names and stuff like that in this drama)SW: promise me that you won't bother me in this training center again.----

Guest chrissy96

DH: flashback about the time he worked for the UN (i think) and how he had to kill a child soldier because of orders. (omg so sad)

Guest chrissy96

(UHM TAEWOONG IS IN THE HOUSE ...well in pictures but still!)omg i don't know this guy's name what do i dohe says he's going to be the one to catch uhm taewoong
Uhm taewoong is scamming GRs father to kill(?) him? or GR? not sure

SW; i told you to stop stadning next to meGR: do you think i want toscary lady: why arent you starting?GR: scary lady: why arent you talking?!SW: i have a sore throat, ma'amscary lady: you do have a fever, go to the infirmary. whos going to step in for her?DH: I will.

Guest chrissy96

that man i dont know the name of is asking WS to go find uhm taewoong because hes in the country.
Uhm: the govt will knowthat im here now.---Girl: its too dangerousJ(?): hyung, i don't think this is a good ideaUhm: J(?), listen carefully. -----girl: promise me that you will liveUhm: im not going to die until i kill everyone.

Guest chrissy96

its like a lie detector
training to be professional at lying.WS is really good at it.GR is really bad  DH is really good
scary lady: the lie detector is really sensitive so it has never surpassed anyone except for psycopaths and murderers and me

Episode 2 recap
Starts with Seo won and Gil Ro coming out from their interviews and recognising each other. Seo Won runs into the room again and someone asks Gil Ro what he is doing when he tries to follow her in. 
The interviewer asks if she didn't hear that her interview was over. Seo won says yes but asks to wait a bit. they try to chase her out and she asks for a second chance at the interview cos she lied earlier. Gil ro paces outside the room. Seo Won just bulldozes ahead and tells them above herself and her dreams. 
The interviews look at each other and just call the next one.  
Seo Won walks out and Gil Ro sees him but then he is called by another lady. It's Dong Ha's turn to go into Seo Won's room but she tells Dong Ha sorry and basically grabs him as her cover LOL
Gil ro goes after her but bumps into Dong Ha and we cut to Seo Won hiding in a toilet thinking back to her friend telling her not to get caught by him. 
Gil ro paces outside the female toilet and when other ladies give him the evil eye he finally leaves and Seo Won sees her chance to run.
Gil Ro goes to find the matchmaker friend and asks for Seo Won's information but she just says that it's all confidential. She stands up and walks over to her and threatens her. He says you think I can't find her? If I do!!! He crushes Seo Won's photo. 
Gil ro sets off to look for Seo Won in a neighbourhood. He rings a doorbell and the person says there is no such person as Kim Seo won. Gil ro says that the owner's daughter but the lady over the line says in this house there is only a son hahaha
Cut to Seo won in a class. I think it's about broadcasting? 
Gil Ro goes through Seo Won's book and mutters to himself that she sure studies hard. He filps to a page and sees a doodle by Seo Won about him calling him names hahaa. 
He seraches for information on her online but it doesn't work. 
Seo Won's mother calls her again and she says she will go over once she is done. Her phone rings again informing her that she got accepted into NIS.
Cut to Gil Ro at the shooting range and he gets the same information that he got accepted. He pinches and slaps himself lol then he proceeds to shout and jump like crazy and shoots madly, scaring all the customers nearby and getting taken down by the employees.
Seo Won is at her parents' place. Seo Won tells her father to stop drinking. I think they are talking about money problems. Here we go with them arguing again over how she keeps studying. She tells her dad not to interfere saying she's also feeling frustrated. She tells them she's going to stop her part time jobs cos she got a job? Her parents are shocked. 
Cut to Gil Ro with his mum and he pops champagne. His mum knows that he got accepted but wants him to just leave it as that cos his dad will get angry. 
Gil ro says I know why you are angry, cos I dont want to take over your company. His dad says you are crazy. They fight with Gil Ro says it's his dream. It's a cool job. His dad slaps him. It's cool? Gil Ro tries to explain himself but his dad refuses to listen saying that there are proper things for a man to do so why be a civil servant. Gil Ro argues back and his mum tells him to stop. Gil Ro says something that aggravates his dad who grabs a golf club...
Cut back to Seo Won and her parents. Suddenly her parents are crying?? Hhaha crazy people. Her dad even offers her a drink. Think they are happy she finally got a fixed job. i think they mistakenly think she got into broadcasting....
Her mum is concerned and they talk about something to do with broadcasting. Her parents thank her. Her dad even asks her mum to give her money? 
Gil Ro packs his bags and books and finally also his 007 poster. He leave Seo won's book in his room. 
Cut to Seo Won. she's deciding on what job to pick? she's happy that her parents are happy. that seems to help her make up her mind. 
Cut to Ahn Nae Sang (Kin Won Seok? I'll call him Won Seok) He comes home drunk and hugs his daughter but she says he smells and he yells but his wife hits him and tells him to keep quiet. 
His wife nags at him, asking him if he knows how expensive galbi [s type of meat] is. He jsut says he is happy. His wife asks if he is crazy, tomorrow too? If that's going to be the way she wants a divorce. 
He says something about America and going there after a year. His wife suddenly seems so interested and lovey dovey now. She asks if they are really goig to America. 
Cut to kim min seo snatching a taxi and changing in it.
Seo Won meets Dong Ha on the streets. He spots her first and smiles and says hi. 
She boards the bus and Dong Ha moves to let her sit next to him but she sits in another seat ahhaha.
Gil Ro boards the bus too and everyone laughs at him. Seo Won is shocked as she recognises him lol and Dong Ha looks at her wondering why. 
Gil Ro ends up sitting next to Dong Ha who keeps a solemn expression. 
Gil Ro tries to make small talk but he's nto interested. Gil ro recognises Seo Won's brooch and smirks to himself and he grabs her magazine trying to see her face. She grabs it back and laughs at her face. He says now that I found you you are dead. the interviewer throws them out of the bus hahahaha. She tells them that if they cannot get to the place in time they are fired, NIS doesn't need people like them. Seo Won wants to walk on but Gil Ro keeps stopping her, saying that she is not a diplomat's daughter cos the house has no one by the name of Kim Seo Won. He snatches her form and runs and he says he wants to sue her. She immediately apologises and she says she needed the money. He says what if I dont'? She says I'll kill you. He says to try and she beats his richard simmons hahahahaha. She grabs her things back and walks towards the appointed destination. 
Everyone on the bus looks at the place they have reached with expectation. 
Gil Ro finally gets up and looks at his watch hah
he thinks back to the delivery guy and wants to call one to get a ride just like seo won did haha. 
The newbies are greeted by won Seok giving a lecture. 
I think he's saying something about being tested? 50 points? Kim Min Seo argues about something being too much of a burden. Jang Young Nam tells her to leave if that's the case. 
the newbies are all shaking their heads. 
gil Ro is on a bike driven by a lady and he tells her to hurry. Seo Won is also on a bike hahahahah and Gil Ro see her and tells the lady to ride faster. He tells seo won to stop and get off. Seo won tells her delivery guy to go faster. He tries to hit seo won with a tray and she fights him with a rolled up book lol. He takes out hot soup????? MAD! He splashes it on seo won and she's so mad she takes out a plate of jajangmyun and throws it at gil ro kekeke.
Gil ro's parents are at the police station to report their missing son. The officer just gives them a disapproving eye. the parents try to bride the officer and he returns the money to them. 
Back at NIS training centre, Seo won and gil ro finally reach and the lady just tells them to go sit and they have to sit next to each other. Somehoe they end up writing fake names? won Seok pairs them up together? she asks if it could be someone else adn he asks gil ro if he doesn't want to and he says yes so won seok hits him. Too bad they are stuck together. They swear in. more pep talk from won seok. soemthing about living without a name.
Seo won's parents are giving a treat to the neighbours. They all praise Seo Won and start dancing. Looks like they are having a good time.Cut to NIS centre. Gil Ro still teases Seo Won while everyone compalins abotu them for blocking the way. he says she spoilt her style. Dong Ha introduces himself to Seo Won and then Gil Ro. Commence hand squeezing lol. Dong ha doesn't even cringe but gil ro is about to die. Everyone just igrnoes him kekekek. Even better, one of them laughs IN HIS FACE.
Gil ro takes out his 007 poster and sticks it on the wall of the dorm. 
Seo Won is studying in her room. Some guy crazy girls are going after 3 guys while a guy is going after them. 
Seo Won is studying as she sits in the canteen and Dong Ha joins her asking if she is thirsty. she tahnks him as he gives her a drink and he aks if she is ok. Since she looks like she is having a hard time cos of gil ro. He thinks they broke up and she says why do you think that way. he says arent' you both lovers??? she says no way, never. He says he doesn't have a lover too? He says something about being lonely.
they start physical class and Gil Ro runs  in front to be at pace with Seo Won but she ignores him as he complains about his expensive clothes being ruined and she jsut keeps runnign faster adn faster and the inteviwers yell at them and punish them by making them walk squat with each other. 
Seo won says hi to min seo and a few girls but they all look like they want to be rid of her. Min Seo seems like the blunt type and Seo won apologise for the trouble and she says again that gil ro is nto her lover. Min seo totally has a bad impression of her and yells at her in front of the whole hall. Everyone at the table leaves except Seo Won. gil ro happily eats his food. She stand up and goes to him and say it's all because of you. follow me. he follows her out. so obedient this boy. 
She writes something and gives it to him. a contract about something for a year? She lies about her real name lolll he seems suspicious. He says if there is one lie in this contract I will drag you to the police station. She tells him to write one to, to say he wont look at her etc. she tells him never to appear or go near her ever. 
Dong Ha is in the gym and he thinks back to a time when he was still in the UN army? their camp gets attacked and people are lying around dead or injured. A young girl comes into sight and she points a guy at dong ha. she shoots the ceiling and then shoots him and all the other UN army guys until she runs out of bullets and dong ha's superior tells him to shoot the girl but he can't bring himself to do that and she runs away with the group that bombs them. Dong ha throws something onto their get away vehicle. a dynamite?
Back at NIS, the upper heads have caught on to the fact that Uhm force is back in town and they are holding an emergency meeting to try and see what to do and how to cathc him. 
Flashback to when choi sunbae was shot and uhm force was there. won seok's friend/superior [the one that spoke up for him at the meeting yesterday. i'll call him nice guy] volunteers to cathc uhm force.
uhm force is out meeting some guy...looks like gil ro's father? hmm??? Uhm force loses his fringe phew. 
Cut back to gil ro and seo won in NIS. She says didn't i tell you not to come next to me. He says you think i want to?
They have to swear in again. Seo Won walks to Jang Young Name saying she lost her voice and so Dong Ha volunteers to take her place lol.
nice guy meets with won seok in his office. He tells won seok that uhm force [think his name is JJ here?] is now in korea after he runaway to china. 
Uhm force is having his minion meeting and they are planning something but the lady tells him it's too dangerous. He mentions about their parents? future parents? Then something about not needing everything else but this. the lady says you msut live to the end. Uhm force tells her not to worry, that he will nto die but the rest are going to. 
Back in NIS the interviewers are showing the newbies a lie detector test. Newbies get to ask Won Seok questions and he flashes back to choi sunbae when gil ro asks him something. 
Gil ro is put on the test lol. He lies that he is not scared and is foudn otu. he lies again thet he has no concerns. he keeps lying but the machine keeps detecting taht he is lying lol. 
Dong Ha's turn and he gets 2 lies and one turth when they ask if he loves something. Won Seok says even with your life? he says yes and it's a truth and the class claps for him in admiration and gil ro get laughed at for paling in comparison
Seo won's turn. Gil Ro wants to ask her a question. He gets his chance and asks something. He asks abotu her real name and basically finds out that whatever she wrote in the contract last night was all fake and that she is not a diplomat's daughter. He basically humiliates her in front of the class and Dong Ha looks disgusted at him for asking? Kim Min Seo just looks on with disdain. She finally flares up at Gil Ro  and says something that is proven to be true and Gil ro is shocked. I apologise for my lack of korean skills to fully understand what she said, but it had something to d0 with her father I think.Did she just succeed in tricking the machine???
Preview:
Seo Won kicks gil Ro and there is a fight between Dong Ha and Gil Ro and gil ro and Seo Won dance. there is also a gambling scene. Seo Won is also seen crying and Gil Ro asks her if she's stupid. 

Archived