[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for this drama to come out!! Hope Joo Won will also give us a great performance as well. I miss Lee Kangto but I'm ready for a new character from JW!

I hope the storyline will keep me entertain b/c without it I'll loose interest in a drama quick. Hope everyone from Secret Lovers will give us a great start to the 2013 drama season!

JW & CKH = Secret Lovers!!!!

Guest nozomikizumi

@mrdimples thank you for the fan pic :)>- i edit it again for the cover photo... jungmal gomawo i credit it to you...

@coolreborn gomawo:)>-

d-2.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, so sorry for the slacking off, but I hope there are news of the first reading script soon. :)

What do you guys think about these two pics together? I know they don't become a pair, but while we wait for the official stuffs to come, we can display this one right? Or can we have our own creation? I feel kind of bad if we promote the mashed-up pics. The faces are theirs, but body is not right? In any case, I have a mashed-up pics in post 1 right now. If you can create something for post 1 using their separate pics, will you please private message me. I will credit you properly. Thanks so much in advance. If not. I will be coming back with these two pics below together. They both wear black and they look great in these pics. What you think?

Agent 1:
66254_216298521834406_1409407913_n.jpg
^pic credits to lyra_brillantez

Agent 2:
choi-kang-hee.jpg
^credit to kdramastars

sunshine4ever said: Hi everyone, so sorry for the slacking off, but I hope there are news of the first reading script soon. :)

What do you guys think about these two pics together? I know they don't become a pair, but while we wait for the official stuffs to come, we can display this one right? Or can we have our own creation? I feel kind of bad if we promote the mashed-up pics. The faces are theirs, but body is not right? In any case, I have a mashed-up pics in post 1 right now. If you can create something for post 1 using their separate pics, will you please private message me. I will credit you properly. Thanks so much in advance. If not. I will be coming back with these two pics below together. They both wear black and they look great in these pics. What you think?

Guest nozomikizumi

@kyung-ri hahahha.. i don't know either.. maybe the trade mark of their team hahahahXD

@coolreborn it's okay ^^v heheheXD

2PM’s Chansung has joined the cast of MBC’s upcoming Story of a Secret Man, Woman.

Based on the 2009 movie, 7th Grade Civil Servantwhich starred Kim Ha Neul and Kang Ji Hwan, the MBC drama will feature Ju Won and Choi Kang Hee as the leads. 

Revolving around the world of Korea’s secret agents, Chansung’s Hwang Chan Sung character will have a tricky three way love triangle with Choi Kang Hee’s Seo Won and Joo Won’s Gil Lo characters. 
20466028.jpg

Chansung’s character is describes as a sharp and talented new agent who harbors a hidden emotional wound from the past. He is also said to be exceptionally talented in Taekwondo and kendo. 

The drama’s production remarked on Chansung’s casting saying, “He’s a representative hallyu idol and yet a rookie actor with a lot of passion and focus and we are quite pleased to have him play the role of Hwang Chan Sung. Please be in anticipation for Chansung as he carefully prepares for his intelligent service role.” 

The new drama is expected to premiere in January of next year.

source: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=19334&idxType=News

Guest alysanne

Chansung as the other party in the love triangle?  Hrmmmmm... and he's even younger than Joo Won.  
*looks at the "I Miss You" casting*
Okay, PDs, this better be good.  ^_^

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "2PM’s Chansung is cast in the lead role in The Secret Lovers

October 31, 2012 12:00 pm eternalc2h

2012103108351660773_11.jpg

2PM’s Chansung was recently cast in a lead role in MBC TV’s new drama series The Secret Lovers.

On October 31, a production company of the series reported that Chansung plays the role of Gong Do Ha, a new agent of the National Intelligence Service. He works with Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee.

Gong Do Ha is an agent who wins the favor of Seo Won (played by Choi Kang Hee) and gets involved in a love triangle with Gil Ro (played by Joo Won). He’s an ace agent, who is sharp and moderate. He’s handsome and has a nice body, but a big scar on his body implies that he used to have a dark past.

Chansung has appeared in High Kick!, Jungle Fish, and the Japanese drama series Mysterious Royal. InThe Secret Lovers, He will perform martial arts.

The Secret Lovers is a drama series about young agents in the National Intelligence Service. It’s based on the film My Girlfriend is an Agent, which attracted a total audience of 4.7 million when it was released in 2009. It will start airing in January next year.

Archived