(News) about donghae's dad (in korean)

kibumOxyunho

omg i feel sooo bad for him!!

i can't believe when i heard it!

he didn't see his parents for 6yrs...

those antis..... i should just kick all their butts...

man the nerve.... they should at least be respectful for the dead..

gosh......

thank you for the news...

this is very heart breaking

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest my-hero

6 yearsss and now never!!!1

poor, poor donghae oppa... T_T

this is breaking my heart. and ow, it hurts. </3

and those stupid fans and antis aren't helping.

like wtf?! go kill yourself.

Guest mandoo-gongju

OMG HOW SAD! :tears:

POOR DONGHAE. gawwd i love that kid<3

hopefully he's allright. omg i feel soooo bad for him~!

This is HEartbReaking :tears: This MUST BE very hard for Donghae :tears: He haven't seen his dad for 6yrs and now he won't be able to see him anymore too. Rest in peace Donghae's dad and I hope Donghae recover from this.

btw, those stupid antis. I guess they haven't lose any loved ones before to be so happy about this. Those inconsiderate people>_<

oooh i thought i posted...freakin hope donghae cheers up soon...poor thing has been away frm his family for so long and then this horrbile thing happens....donghae hwaiting! thereres heaps of ppl out there who love nd support u..

Guest mizz_J

I feel so sorry for Donghae oppa. Like i said, i know what it's like to lose a loved one/family member. I really can't say anything because obviously it wouldn't help. So i really wish for the best for Donghae oppa & his family.

And about the anti-fans situation, they've got no heart.

Guest saranghaedongwan

those fans are just so ignorant. they're so in love with the singer but unaware that he is also a person.

the antis are so heartless.

Guest mskama

*sighs*.. poor donghae.... i hope your okay. Fighting!..

R.I.P DongHae's Daddy.. AnTis.. HOW DAARE YOU SAY THAT!!! how can you be an anti against donghae or suju?? they're sooo lovable.. aish, cold evil hearted people!

how come he's been away for 6 years?? =/

Guest aymei

Question, when you guys post the articles, do you think you can translate it too? Some people can't read korean.

Anyways I posted what I needed for donghae in the suju thread.

Guest bless_u

can someone post of picture of donghae...I don;t know which one is he.... and please clarify for me... What so the fan have to do with his dad? I'm so late on this..

Guest MinwooLicious

oppa..i know u'll get through this.. i'll wait until that moment comes !!..donghae wangjanim fighting ... and those antis ergh...blahhh

Guest _erigoo

This is sad.. Not seeing his parents for six years and then having one pass away.. "/

I can only hope that through this, Donghae will fight even harder to become the best of the best. Poor him. "/

Guest ::kitty::

that's so odd to me that he hasn't seen his parents for six whole years :{ RIP Donghae's dad. i hope Donghae is staying strong <3 himnaeyo.

Guest kibumsarang

can someone post of picture of donghae...I don;t know which one is he.... and please clarify for me... What so the fan have to do with his dad? I'm so late on this..

man i was so depressed when i heard this...

here are some pics....

He looks so hot here.....

1152282466335841008qt.jpg

img_6_68_4.jpg

Hopefully well be able to see Donghae smile like this again....

1143693967_9.jpg

11407412549rlarkdbbmc8.gif

donghaecutever2.gif

Guest joongie;love

Makes me so angry, i just want to slap the living shiet through those antis, SHOW SOME DAMN RESPECT !

Poor DongHae <3

Guest cpopbaby19

ohh okay, im not really oriented with donghae~ i rarely see him in Suju. -O-; but.. yeah, i hope he copes. i know this is a sad one.. hope his dad rests in peace.

:(

• 1 month later...
Guest noue08

I SWEAR SOME OF SUJU'S FANS GOES TOO FAR..HELLO CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SOMEBODY VERY CLOSE TO HIM HAD JUST PASSED AWAY... those antis i hate them... all. if they hate suju i hate them.... ....but poor donghae...

SUJU FIGHTING!!!!

Archived