(News) about donghae's dad (in korean)

kibumOxyunho

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mimito

wrong section. this should go on the suju thread. >.< HIS DAD ONLY DIED YESTERDAY. the funeral hasnt occureddd. it occurs tonight.

R.I.P. DONGHAE OPPA'S FATHER.

동해오빠 힘내세요.

Guest sweet_hunny

OMG! Poor DongHae. He hasn't seen them in six years and all of a sudden his dad dies and I can't believe those f*cking antis. WTF they were enjoying it? That's just sick and god I can't imagine how he feels right now

Guest ah_po

asian fans are crazy in general. i swear to god if this was to happen in america, those fans would be sooo arrested by now. they really need a freaking life.

R.I.P donghae's dad. and to donghae...HWAITING!!

Guest shosaitoki

I read some where that for the last 2 days, Donghae was always with his Father and he's now so down that he sticks to his Father's picture. Hope he will get well soon. None of the Suju's schedule was cancelled but after all the daily schedule, all the other members comes to Donghae's hometown to comfort him

omg...poor donghae. this must be hard for him, especially having not seen his dad for 6 years.

and those antis are really ridiculous. how can they go about like that. that's just outrageous

and those fans need to respect donghae and his situation. i mean seriously, someone just died, and donghae is hurt and mourning. you just don't go disrespecting him or his dad like that in this kind of situation. that's out of line.

my condolences to him and his family. his dad is in a better place and is probably watching over him now

Guest ;SulHwa

That is too sad T_T

I feel so bad for him! Losing a parent is a huge thing..

I hope he feels better..

I hope he stays strong.

This is really sad news...

Guest Jenni.Pho

I dont believe it. I feel bad for poor Donghae.

I knew his dad was sick, but I didn't that that this would happen now.

I feel really bad because Donghae hasn't even really seen his family for 6 years.

=[

As for all the anti people...thats just so messed up.

I dont believe how people act these days.

Thats so messed up and pathetic.

Guest BOOYAH

OMG! soo sad!! i feel like cyring! i hate those antis! he is suffering... POOR DONGHAE! DONG HAE HOLD IT TOGETHER!!

<33 donghae

Guest SUPERSTAR

i'm sorry donghae, i feel bad cuz he hasn't spent a lot of time with his family. i don't think he hasn't seen them AT ALL for 6 years, i mean how could that happen? kwang ju is THAT far from seoul, i mean it's in korea too so i'm sure they did see each other, it's just that he didn't live with them. but still...i feel you donghae, i love you keep your head up!

[edit]

oh yeah i heard too that some casseopia fans went to his dad's funeral and were like DONGHAE OPPA CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH? AND CAN YOU SHAKE MY HAND OR TOUCH MY HAND? like wtf? who the hell does that? i don't know if the sources are correct but on some korean cafes that's what they're saying happened. it might not be casseopia but nonetheless, for ANY fans to be doing something immature like that is just not acceptable. it's a funeral, you don't go ask for a freakin autograph.

http://kin.naver.com/ing/detail.php?d1id=1...b/H2L7GufbB9g==

this pisses me off! i wish i could cuss them out in korean like crazy!!! but it'll just make me immature.

if the person lost a loved one or close friend then they wouldn't be saying that kind of stuff. that's so disrespectful to donghae & his family members. how dare does that person even have the gut to say such a thing? that's so low & rude of them.

they need to leave superjunior alone. each member is going through so much as it is & the whole group together is going through a lot because of these so called "fans." give them a break.. who cares if they lipsync? omg big deal! & like boa or hyori doesn't?

& lastly, where do you have the guts to show up at someone's funeral just because you want to see that person's famous son? i know some went to show respect. but if you don't know the family or didn't get an invitation then don't go! they need to use common sense. i'd be so pissed off if fans were yelling my name at one of my parent's funeral.

i just had to say this..

Guest n-jjang

cant the fans understand that his dad just died? dont their parents teach them some manners?

gosh..

i hope his dad will Rest in Peace...

Guest strawbfairy

oh god! i almost cried when i read the news.

he havent seen his parents for 6 yrs.

and now his dad juz pass away like this.

i pray that he can be strong and overcome this.

<3 SuJu

Guest KOALASPYXD

i think its really unfair for donghae TT_TT

RIP to his dad...im kinda speechless about this when i first heard about it

6 years........and suddenly..... :(

i hope the fans respect this...

donghae fighting!

Archived