(News) about donghae's dad (in korean)

kibumOxyunho

Guest xgoody2shoes15x

THE FUNERAL HASN'T HAPPENED YET.

HIS DAD ONLY DIED YESTERDAY.

i hate to say it... but its not a rumor... its a true story.

nd it wasnt at a funeral.

it was at the place where the coffin is kept until the funeral day.

this is in the wrong section... u should've put this in the suju thread.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rwcho

That sux big time.

Not just because Donghae's father died, but the fact that he hasn't seen them in six years...

I only hope the best for him, but it will be really tough on him and I don't think he wants to be bothered with fans rite now. In Korea, they're so obsessed with pop culture that they need to chill down and relax and give personal space to the celebrities because they're ppl too.

Guest inamorata.<3

^I agree. As much as you hate a celebrity, you need to know when you should show some respect and leave all the hate at home.

This is pretty sad news for DongHae. I hope he'll be okay.

R.I.P. DongHae's dad.

Guest shronie_x3

anti fans need to grow up. i seriously don`t understand why they take everything so far. it`s not as if the celebrities have done anything to them PERSONALLY. even if they have something against them, they should at least mind their own business and respect them if a time like this. sure, i have celebrities i don`t like but you don`t see me going around bashing them for my pleasure.. i can`t get over it.. it disgusts me. ugh. at least we soompi fans can show him true support and keep him in our prayers.

Guest jun;MON

I feel bad for Donghae T_T We won't be seeing his smile for awhile huh... It's truly sad how he didn't get to see his parents for 6 years(?), his dad was sick... and he couldn't be there for him when he passed away T-T

Those anti's need to grow up... honestly... they have no brains and no hearts.

I hope Donghae feels better soon T-T His dad is in good hands. . .

R.I.P

Guest xloverr

DAMN!

those anitfans are freaking f-gs

wtf

but him parents live in us or something?

how come he didnt get to see them for so long?

Guest ygbigbang

Yes, I found out this morning.

I can not imagine how much pain Donghae is going through right now. To think... if my dad passed away when I was still at a young age like Donghae... it breaks my heart. Just think, Donghae is probably 1847374943 times more heart-broken than his fans. All the pain he has to go through... It hurts me to think of Donghae & his family crying their heart out.

AND as for the Anti-fans, pshh. They need a life.

that's like the same thing that happened at Seo Jaeho's(group 'wanted') funeral. Freaking TVXQ anti fans went to his funeral & made a big deal that because of Seo Jaeho the "DONGBANG OPPAS" got hurt. I was like 'WTF'. Damn.

故 삼가 고인의 명복을 빕니다.

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

omg no way..poor donghae :tears: he hasn't seen his parents in six years..he doesn't deserve this at all =(

and those anti's need to show some respect..if they don't like donghae, fine, but it's sick and twisted that they're getting enjoyment out of all this :fury: the fans should show respect, too..donghae's dad just passed away, and they're screaming 'oppa!' ..unbelievable.

RIP donghae's dad <3

and donghae hwaiting! <3 i really hope he and his family feel better..i'm gonna miss seeing his smile :tears:

Guest suju4eva

OMG!! Someone please translate that article for me????? i dont read korean!!!!

it seems so sad though!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

Guest _Kimie

The funeral is on the 10th.

Donghae oppa please stay strong.

Praying for him&hisfamily. <3

May you rest in peace Mr.Lee..

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

omg...poor donghae T_T....

he hasn't seen his family in so long and now this has to happen...

he better be allowed to go back home for a while >.<

Guest qaxlod

I'm sorry to hear this sad news.

Donghae cheer up. Your dad is now at a better place.

I don't think that story about the antis is true.

Archived