Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

ef20069759ee3d6d7d8c9f7941166d224e4aded3

JSY's clothes for the new ad above with LHW is a bit unflattering, that ahjumma-style long sleeves flowery dress with equally ahjumma white shawl....... um... ;))  Is this 94-95 era lol. Seriously though, what was the stylist thinking? But she's still cute of course. I hope they will release ads with JSY-LHW together, not just individual shots like this.

This morning we LJS' fans get this fancam photo:

b46622087bf40ad1a2ba7751552c11dfa8eccec0

LJS DC

We are still guessing whether that JSY or not. Looks similar also to me but then, rumor said she couldn't go b'coz of IG filming. However one of JS' fan who are watching IG says that JSY reportedly didn't attend IG's 2nd presscon for some reason, so now she think it's probably had anything to do with Hungarian filming.

EDIT:  Ok guys, it's officially JSY indeed. The other fancam photos can be found in dr.S thread. 

Another happy tidbit:

Naver now also put LJS-JSY as first leads in it's dr.S page:

http://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&sm=ppl_cts&query=%B4%DA%C5%CD%C0%CC%B9%E6%C0%CE

Like I said before somehow i can't access Nate since a while ago but if both Naver and Daum already made it then Nate would also follows them.

So, be happy JSY's fans, that JSY is indeed the first female lead of dr.S, after all. Now the question is which one between her characters that will be the main female character.  Some LJS' fans in DC says it will be Song Jae Hee the anesthesiologist that he will met in S.Kor, rather than his sweetheart Han Seung Hee from N.Kor. Hahaha it must be tough for fellow JSY'  fans later, to choose one between two characters that both played by JSY.

JSY's fan accounts, sighting, sign,  and photo in Hungary: 

140308 #이종석 #LeeJongSuk they filmed an escaping scene so he run a lot. he came back jumping with Jin Se Yeon they were really cute ♥ 

https://twitter.com/Hunting0525/status/442384914139598849 

"there were a really cute moment between Jongsuk and Jin Se Yeon when he helped her to get off from the motorcycle by picking her up."~ aww 

https://twitter.com/ibGDhis/status/442500452588875776

330d21e93901213f27c7846856e736d12e2e95a8

8b37e65c1038534316fb24929113b07eca80886f

@Mark Tan: Here for your consolation, the clearer ver. of JSY's autograph for Hungarian fan:

ed5edbf2b211931337dc350467380cd790238d81

PD Jin Hyuk autograph too for bonus hehe:

1505b72bd40735fae268840d9c510fb30e240883

Weibo, dr.S Baidu, various Naver and Daum Cafe 

By the way feels free if anyone want to repost them in dr.S thread too, I'm kinda busy now so I can't go to two threads at once.

in our excitement over SooS and "Dr.S", we neglected "AoF". below are official stills and BTS that weren't posted yet. :)

all credit to www.kbs.co.kr/drama/tusin/report/real/index.html

EPISODE 12 STILLS
aofe12still1.jpg~original
aofe12still2.jpg~original
aofe12still3.jpg~original
aofe12still4.jpg~original
aofe12still5.jpg~original
aofe12still6.jpg~original
aofe12still7.jpg~original
aofe12still8.jpg~original

EPISODE 12 BEHIND-THE-SCENES
aofe12bts1.jpg~original
aofe12bts2.jpg~original
aofe12bts3.jpg~original

This morning there are a barrage of news regarding JSY's "controversy" starring in two drama one after another.  The problem is apparently, when she confirmed her casting, her agency said that the filming for dr.S will begin only after IG end, but now in fact she already filming in Hungary. Her agency and dr.S' side says they already coordinated it and got the permission, JSY also already filmed her parts for this week IG episodes. And KBS side also admit they allowed her, but then the chief producer adds yes the schedule has no problem for now but he still can't guarantee for the future and if something disrupting happen he will immediately contact SBS. 

See the  various news here:

http://news.search.naver.com/search.naver?ie=utf8&where=news&query=%EC%A7%84%EC%84%B8%EC%97%B0&sm=tab_tmr&frm=mr

Woah she even become no.1 in Naver search results right now!    :-B 

The exclusive news is apparently from tvreport, but I can't access it from my phone now (I'm outside) so if there someone who can translate it will be good:

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=473689

more photos of "AoF", i'm afraid. :P

SY and Kim Hyun Joong went to Bong Won Sa Temple to film for episode 13. i think many fans will recognize the temple.

EPISODE 13 CANDIDS AT BONG WON SA TEMPLE
credit to blog.daum.net/bakro112/1045

bws-fcandid1.jpg~original
bws-fcandid2.jpg~original
bws-fcandid3.jpg~original
bws-fcandid4.jpg~original
bws-fcandid5.jpg~original
bws-fcandid6.jpg~original
bws-fcandid7.jpg~original
bws-fcandid8.jpg~original
bws-fcandid9.jpg~original
bws-fcandid10.jpg~original
bws-fcandid11.jpg~original
bws-fcandid12.jpg~original

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a fan was allowed on "AoF's" set and took some BTS pictures.

EPISODE 16 CANDIDS INSIDE CLUB SHANGHAI
credit to cafe.daum.net/actressspdus

clubdr-fcandid1.jpg~original
clubdr-fcandid2.jpg~original
clubdr-fcandid3.jpg~original
clubdr-fcandid4.jpg~original

Here's the translation about the controversy which @cahya mentioned above.
[News/partial trans] On 10 March, Jin Se Yeon's agency expressed "With regards to the scheduling issue for 'Doctor Stranger', we had received approval from KBS 'Inspiring Generation's CP and production company. Originally Jin Se Yeon was cast for 'Doctor Stranger' first, but due to delay in filming schedule so she began 'Inspiring Generation's filming first. Regards to this there's been discussions too, both broadcasting stations had also agreed to adjust on the scheduling." 
Meanwhile 'Inspiring Generation's CP expressed protest against SBS "Especially this week, there's heavy shooting scenes but because the actor (JSY) is not around so we had no choice but to adjust. Hope (JSY) will do her best for Inspiring Generation to the last."
Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/cindex.php?c=news&m=newsview&idx=473689 + [translation by] kelemamaviahttps://twitter.com/501wangja
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since they said they had no choice, will they kill her character then?  ugh i'm seriously afraid now 

Thanks, @Aera ·

JSY reportedly coming back to Korea today. Don't worry it's not b'coz of this issue, she's back with LJS and all other actors/staffs. The plan for Hungarian filming was always only until today. That's why I really don't understand why it's "blowing" now. It's not like JSY haven't filmed her scenes for this week IG episodes and dr.S filming time also didn't got extended. KBS and IG staffs themselves gave her permission so why complain now? I understand if she turns out need longer time in Hungary than what had been promised, but she's not, isn't she? She finished on time, on March 10th. So... what was the problem really? 
Now I'm worried about JSY's image and relationship with KBS. Will they still want to cast her in their future drama?

Also there's one thing I'm curious from news translation above from aera:

"Originally Jin Se Yeon was cast for 'Doctor Stranger' first, but due to delay in filming schedule so she began 'Inspiring Generation's filming first."

This is new for me. JSY cast in dr.S first rather than IG? Huh? Then what about PMY, didn't JSY supposed to take over after PMY rejected it? 

let's get the facts straight - the media is basically putting out articles without checking the information and sources. they are simply reusing the same words and pasting them onto these so-called 'articles'. for one thing, SY was not cast in "Dr.S" first. so whoever put that tidbit into an article is completely wrong. secondly, SY's agency, KBS, and SBS said that everything was okay between them since they already planned out a schedule. SY completed her parts for this week's episodes of "AoF", and she is just done with "Dr.S's" filming in Hungary. so why is the topic of SY filming two dramas a 'controversy'?! i also don't understand the big hoopla over this issue. all sides knew what was happening; there was nothing shady going on behind-the-scenes. some articles even accuse SY of not being professional. uhhhh... in what universe is having a 'schedule' unprofessional?! sincerely, the same thing happened last year when SY was cast in "Five Fingers". she asked "BM's" producers if it was okay for her to shoot another drama concurrently. they said it would be fine. for some reasons, one KBS executive released a statement saying he/she doesn't agree with SY's decision. but in the end, she filmed both dramas without any problems. fast forward to fall 2013, KBS once again asked SY to be in one of their big productions. so i think everything will be all right between her and KBS. she is still their sweetheart no matter what the media say.

i want everyone to know that SY is one of the hardest worker in the entertainment industry. she has been around since 2009, so she definitely knows a thing or two about meeting deadlines and keeping promises. she knows what she is getting herself into with every project she takes on. so i had complete faith that she will work out a way to film both "AoF" and "Dr.S". i think the media is trying to make up a 'controversy' over something that is hardly an issue. even the netizens in South Korea are on SY's side. (see this - http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/17108/20140310/jin-se-yeons-duplicate-controversy-again.htm) so please don't worry, my stans. this issue will be over in a jiffy. let's keep supporting SY! :-*

more SooS pictures, including a new version of a photo from the catalogue.

'SOOS SPRING 2014' MAIN WEBSITE PICTURES
credit to www.sooslady.co.kr

ss14-mws1.png~original
ss14-mws2.png~original
this is the new version below... i actually prefer this shot to the one that's in the catalogue.
ss14-mws3.png~original
ss14-mws4.png~original
ss14-mws5.png~original

cahya said: JSY's clothes for the new ad above with LHW is a bit unflattering, that ahjumma-style long sleeves flowery dress with equally ahjumma white shawl....... um... Is this 94-95 era lol. Seriously though, what was the stylist thinking? But she's still cute of course. I hope they will release ads with JSY-LHW together, not just individual shots like this.