Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"(Teaser 2) Doctor Stranger Korean Drama English Subhttp://youtu.be/XmjPOR6s46s 

Ahhhh few days of my busybusybusy days urrggggh and look at these multitude of gifts from our dr.S lovely couple  :x  my fatigue suddenly vanished completely hahaha...      

Hmmm so looks like it's true that Song Jae Hee was the center problem of their N.Korea and Hungary fiasco, after all. Anyway, will surely make a very strong couple, those two.

Guest sunshine4ever

Oh my. After seeing the second teaser I want to see Doctor Stranger so much. Se Yeon's kiss looked awesome. She must learned a lot from all of the actors she worked with! I just realized that with all the actors she was paired with, she kissed them various times. Let see...Choi Jin Hyuk, Joo Won, Joo Ji Hun, Kim Hyun Joon, and now Lee Jong Suk...did I forget to list anyone? I think she's going to be real good with Lee Jong Suk since she did pretty well with her kissing scenes with KHJ in IG. Although I didn't see IG yet, but from one or two scenes I can tell she's good. And wow her kiss in the teaser from Doctor Stranger is awesome. I hope that her two characters will be of substance. Gosh. Please no odd killings like IG. >___<

Thanks so much, everyone, for the awesome updates. I'm going to give My Daughter The Flower a try since I like Choi Jin Hyuk now after watching his latest drama Emergency Couple. I guess it's a bonus and a plus so it motivates me to skim if possible to watch it. lol. If anyone's interested in watching My Daughter the Flower, you can watch it here and read the RECAP here. (Just scroll down and find My Daugther the Flower for recap) I can't seem to find a streaming site that works well. Tudou links are quite slow. -edited- Nevermind, the links work fine. I guess because I had ad blocks so it didn't show before.

-edited- thanks to Yeekrfan2 and lhjj @ Choi Jin Hyuk for the website to watch MDTF & recap website.

sunshine4ever said: Se Yeon's kiss looked awesome. She must learned a lot from all of the actors she worked with! I just realized that with all the actors she was paired with, she kissed them various times. Let see...Choi Jin Hyuk, Joo Won, Joo Ji Hun, Kim Hyun Joon, and now Lee Jong Suk...did I forget to list anyone? 

sophie said: sunshine4ever said: Se Yeon's kiss looked awesome. She must learned a lot from all of the actors she worked with! I just realized that with all the actors she was paired with, she kissed them various times. Let see...Choi Jin Hyuk, Joo Won, Joo Ji Hun, Kim Hyun Joon, and now Lee Jong Suk...did I forget to list anyone? 

Guest sunshine4ever

This clip is also cute too @MarjorieA Lots of hugs for this couple! :)

-edited-

So I found a link to SBS drama and it actually has clips of My Daughter The Flower on Youtube. I'm not sure if it's the whole thing, but here is an example of what they are giving you. So you can cut & paste this  in to search bar

내딸 꽃님이(27회)_01

and then after that just change the episode for the one in the parenthesis. That is episode 27 part 1. I suggest you do that with episode 1 if you want to watch episode 1. YT loading is a bit better, but the other website provided by Yeekrfan2 is very good at loading too and it has the full clips. *sighs* SBS Doesn't give us the whole thing.

Episode 27 part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmPuQ643WrM

Part 2 in spoiler tag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FupV7GO4Hng

Oh my god.... 6 am and... What the hell I'm doing here for god's sake..!!!? 
Okay I want to put a formal complaint against MDTF and youtube because they sent me to work with dark circles as a zombie. :))
Anyway. This drama is so good. I can't choose a favorite moment, there are too many but the last scene that makes me sigh is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CWUC4impQ4
:x :x :x

sunshine4ever said: Oh my. After seeing the second teaser I want to see Doctor Stranger so much. Se Yeon's kiss looked awesome. She must learned a lot from all of the actors she worked with! I just realized that with all the actors she was paired with, she kissed them various times. Let see...Choi Jin Hyuk, Joo Won, Joo Ji Hun, Kim Hyun Joon, and now Lee Jong Suk...did I forget to list anyone? I think she's going to be real good with Lee Jong Suk since she did pretty well with her kissing scenes with KHJ in IG. Although I didn't see IG yet, but from one or two scenes I can tell she's good. And wow her kiss in the teaser from Doctor Stranger is awesome. I hope that her two characters will be of substance. Gosh. Please no odd killings like IG. >___<

Thanks so much, everyone, for the awesome updates. I'm going to give My Daughter The Flower a try since I like Choi Jin Hyuk now after watching his latest drama Emergency Couple. I guess it's a bonus and a plus so it motivates me to skim if possible to watch it. lol. If anyone's interested in watching My Daughter the Flower, you can watch it here and read the RECAP here. (Just scroll down and find My Daugther the Flower for recap) I can't seem to find a streaming site that works well. Tudou links are quite slow. -edited- Nevermind, the links work fine. I guess because I had ad blocks so it didn't show before.

-edited- thanks to Yeekrfan2 and ljhh @ Choi Jin Hyuk for the website to watch MDTF & recap website.

Thanks @Rania Zeid for one of the poster.

Honestly it's not a terribly unique or ground-breaking poster. It's a standard medical-drama poster. It gives the drama an impression of  "another straight-fare medical genre",  which we know dr.S will be more than just that. It's not bad per se, but I hope they still have another more interesting poster(s) in their sleeves. However they did a good job with JSY. She looks different from the other three; be it her hair, her pose, or her clothes. Short-haired, the only one sitting and her body facing the other direction, also the only one without any medical attributes in her clothes/appearance. She exudes unusual vibe therefore arouses interest. I also like her and LJS' expression. His smirk and her frown curiosity. PHJ and KSR, though, I think their expressions/pose were too cold/hard/stiff. I know they want to show their characters' traits, but I hope there would be a bit more "colors" to their expressions/pose. Otherwise now they both look like the usual second leads' cold or even evil characters in many other drama posters ;))

Hi JSY fans!  I've got a random bit of trivia for you (although maybe you all know about this already).  I was watching an old (from May 2010) KBS Drama special "The Scary One, The Ghost and I", and about halfway through there's a scene where the main character is looking through a stack of photos, trying to match one with the girl he keeps seeing.  So guess who's in one of the pictures?
sojsy1_zpsaacc4385.jpg~original
That's her, right?

Translation of the description about characters of "Doctor Stranger" according to the official website of SBS.Thank you "A Dramatic Life" of "Crazy 9" for the information of the article posted in "Drama News" by "Petite".
Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) 
20+ years old. Genius thoraic surgeon who was born in South Korea but grew up in the North. Inherited his genius skills from his father Park Chul. When he first met his first love Song Jae Hee, he knew she is the one. After losing his love, he becomes a stranger in his home country. “I will give my everything to who I trusted to be my love destiny”.

Han Jae Joon (Park Hae Jin) 
30+ years old. Graduated from Harvard and becomes the best elite doctor in Korea. He possesses a calm, rational and sensible mind. He is kind and polite to everyone but sometimes his cold behaviour makes him unpredictable. He knew Oh Soo Hyun is the daughter of the University and is all in his plan to become her loverHan Jae Joon is a man like the deep sea as he never shows his true heart.

Han Seung Hee (Jin Se Yun)
20+ years old Anesthesiologist. Apart from being an outstanding anesthesiologist, this woman is a mystery as there is no other information available about her. Her presence confuses Park Hoon as she is identical to his first love. Eventually she joins Park Hoon’s surgical team as his anesthesiologist.

Oh Soo Hyun (Kang So Ra)
Early 30 years old chest surgeon who was abandoned by her mother when young and grew up under the despise of her half-brother. In order to win her father’s love, she works hard to become a doctor. She is lonelier than anyone else and longs to be loved. When she’s tired of the world, Han Jae Joon came along and filled her heart with warmth. Just as she thought her love with Jae Joon is true love, she meets Park Hoon and sees how he struggles to find & fight for his first love and that causes her to start question if the love she strongly believes in is love…
13941135891_c1e9b3c67f_o.jpg
source : http://crazy9drama.wordpress.com/2014/04/21/drama-news-doctor-stranger-releases-official-posters/#more-5199