Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest CatyRae

I was reading the comments for ds ep 9 on viki and all were pissed about the kiss, since it wasnt kang sora and i kept screaming i was so happy, they can hate we still get what we want at the end of the dayyyyyy ahhhh. Oh btw im new on this thread i just couldn't stay on the actual ds thread too many comments about quack couple. I don't mind shipping in threads but when all the thread about it just one couple its a real turn off! Oh also this episode made no sense but whatever awesome scenes!!!

hi @catyrae , nice to see you here :-h yeah, the reaction about the kiss was overwhelming LOL but its a fair share i think, after 4 episodes full of Hoon-Sohyun, now its time for HoonHee to shines  :D

CatyRae said: I was reading the comments for ds ep 9 on viki and all were pissed about the kiss, since it wasnt kang sora and i kept screaming i was so happy, they can hate we still get what we want at the end of the dayyyyyy ahhhh. Oh btw im new on this thread i just couldn't stay on the actual ds thread too many comments about quack couple. I don't mind shipping in threads but when all the thread about it just one couple its a real turn off! Oh also this episode made no sense but whatever awesome scenes!!!

Guest CatyRae

androssi said: CatyRae said: I was reading the comments for ds ep 9 on viki and all were pissed about the kiss, since it wasnt kang sora and i kept screaming i was so happy, they can hate we still get what we want at the end of the dayyyyyy ahhhh. Oh btw im new on this thread i just couldn't stay on the actual ds thread too many comments about quack couple. I don't mind shipping in threads but when all the thread about it just one couple its a real turn off! Oh also this episode made no sense but whatever awesome scenes!!!

hershlag

said: Happyyyy.... Whutt? It's already 101th page....I'm sooo late...T_____T.. Anyway congratulations!!!!weeeehhh!!! As much as I want to join the discussion right now, I can't, I'm still here in our freaking office... Hmmm I can feel all frustrations on thread DS thread, I feel you guys... But I really need to get back to work now. I'll be back later, waiiiiitttt for me...huhu! Edit:

@djappleblush, just noticed you're from PH (as in Philippines) too! Kamusta? Puso mo!lol!

ucylucy said: Awww thanks for the warm welcome.  This community has the sweetest fans and I'm so proud to be a part of it. 
 @djappleblush, @mcleen and @muizzupr I quite agree that HoonHyun posters there are super passive aggressive with their "soft bullying".  I had to bite my tongue a couple of times to keep from replying  and starting a war with those posters because I didn't want to disappoint the JSY/JH-H fans. Even though they said they respect other's people opinion, they don't with HoonHee shippers. @djappleblush, you handle that beautifully.  Thank you for that.  
I will try to be more active on DS thread to support our couple.  Will definitely be on the LJS and JSY thread.  It was very lovely to see a lot of the HoonHee posters out on the DS thread since yesterday.  Let's keep it up!

hershlag said: Whew! I've already posted my thought on tonight's episode of DS, but I just have to say this on this thread...JSY has master the art of kissing...our Girl has finally evolved to a full blown butterfly!!! Whoa! In my total amazement!

//LOL. @hershlag, I couldn't agree with you more! It's exactly what's on my mind when I saw their kissing scene. Well, finally, Hoon and Jae Hee/Han Seung Hee has a proper kissing action! Witwiw! :))

CatyRae

said: I was reading the comments for ds ep 9 on viki and all were pissed about the kiss, since it wasnt kang sora and i kept screaming i was so happy, they can hate we still get what we want at the end of the dayyyyyy ahhhh. Oh btw im new on this thread i just couldn't stay on the actual ds thread too many comments about quack couple. I don't mind shipping in threads but when all the thread about it just one couple its a real turn off! Oh also this episode made no sense but whatever awesome scenes!!!

Guest saranox

am so shocked at the amount of hate toward jin se yeon when all she is doing is doing her job.some of soo hyun-hoon shippers are scary.really scary. am really a fan of jin se yeon fans right now. the actress has some very polite fan. after reading around,and watching how some shippers have been sending hateful posts toward her personally and not even the character she plays,yet they still haven't come down to the same low place as some of those fans.kudos to them and you guys. it is good to watch. i usually judge the actress or actor by the fans they have. now am really liking her fans.i now know better to whether follow or not follow some of these actors' dramas in future
am not on the same boat as you guys,since i still think seung hee is a spy and soo hyun will be end game but i definitely think very high of jin se yeon fans and that's because of what i have witnessed in drama thread and on different blogs.you guys have really made me think very highly of you.

Guest ismalindaishak

So happy the rating is increasing...I kinda want to skip this drama..bcuz i can't accept Hoon being a flirt..I can't accept PH & JH love is a fake..i also can't accept Hoon father sacrifice for nothing...its such a relief they're together again...so i can continue watch this drama then..Praying a happy ending for my Heartbeat Couple!! :x :x ;;)

saranox said: am not on the same boat as you guys,since i still think seung hee is a spy and soo hyun will be end game but i definitely think very high of jin se yeon fans and that's because of what i have witnessed in drama thread and on different blogs.you guys have really made me think very highly of you.

Guest chajoowon

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/06/01/jin-se-yeon-is-feminine-in-black-white-for-instyle-korea-like-her-dual-character-roles-in-dr-stranger/ Have you guys the pics of that photo shoot? She looks seriously like classic beauty. I become recently a JSY fan not because sohyun shippers hate for her but many other online attacks on a young talented actress for getting leading roles and not being their fav who got the same role. The online hate comments i see in very drama of hers is sick, too much.