[Drama 2012] Glass Mask 유리가면

Admin

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pinkyx

"because of him, the daughters are killing each other," Das riight betch! He is the one causing the drama from episode 1!

Oh my! So there's another episode? Well. I'm just happy that Seon Jae and Yi Kyung will be together!!
I had a feeling that Yi Kyung wil somehow risk her life for her 'sister' even though on how much richard simmons Soyeon had caused her! But really. If Yi Kyung were not to help her sister and watch her die. That wouldnt look good for her role since Yi Kyung role from the very start is kind-hearted and so on. She just want Soyeon to admit that shes wrong and deserve the punishment by the law. That's all.
But if Soyeon dies, then it would be a guilt for Yi Kyung for the rest of her life. So somehow, Yi Kyung will surely help her (which i really angry about) since we all know that Soyeon has no miracle in her. I'm think that either one of them will die....

-

nobuyukijohnson said: Pinkyx said: Dooley_Fanboiice said: does this mean YG can't pee no more?? :o

Guest atomickitty

Hey Y'all,
Getting ready to watch the last episode of this drama in 2 hours. The last episode I watched was 119 and I refuse to watch anything else but this final episode. Am gonna have to tape my hands to my side so that I don't punch my computer screen when I see how they end it. I'm expecting the ending to be dumber than a sack full of hair clippings. I'm gonna have to come running to y'all for comfort.

:-L

Guest sonny

Oye oye. Blah blah. My heads gonna start spinning in circles. And I'm gonna foam at the mouth. I guess the only thing is to see a wedding between SJ and YG. But even that won't make up for how they screwed the whole story over. They should've killed YG and had everyone live in guilt for makin her sacrifice even her life for that horrible family. I don't like it. Nothing is gonna make this drama any thing other than a messed up, waste of my time, my life watching.

evea said:
@thunderman1 >:) don't loose hope on this drama, my friend! why only watched up to 32nd ep? why only read up to the 80th recap? just go aaalll the wayyyyy to the end.  then you'll feel the BURNING sensation.  seriously! :^o -- hey, i am exercising my right to be evil. so, why not more viewer victims? -- ;

Pinkyx said:
OHHHHHHHHH...Man, that shucks.
So not worth it! if Yi Kyung has to suffer like that while her sister goes skipping around.
Come on, she has both of Yi Kyung's kidneys already! Why does Yi Kyung in the end still have to be under Soyeon's life!? Well, she lost a kidney but received a sister who tries to destroy her in more than 100 episodes of 40 minutes. Not sure if its worth it!

Guest atomickitty

just saw last episode
hate it...
hate it all...
my anger is burning with the fire of a thousand suns...

X(

Guest sonny

=D> its over.

b-( b-( b-(

:-L

I'm sooooooooo glad there is a drama called Cheer Up Mr Kim that is so good it's not making me swear off of Korean dramas like Glass Mask would've done.

Guest colleenfh

Well that was a whole lot of suck, a time suck, sucky story telling and sucky revenge!!!  Very disappointed, but hey on to the next thing!

The RANT starts now (or long before) and hail fire and brim stones at the writer.

If the writer wants Jodi Picoult style of moral dilemma, they shouldn't classify it as revenge. The heroine is too kind. The revenge is too weak. The flip flop Ha Joon doesn't know what love is. So Yeon changes is too late in the drama.

Conclusion: Yellow Boots is way better. At least it keeps you watching to the end and the revenge is sweeter than Glass Mask, although it is still forgiving the enemy in the end.

Guest sparklescupcake

I agree!

I feel like shaking YG when she want to help her sister! I don't care if SY is deadly sick or what. She deserve to die or rot in prison. Instead she's free, what is the mortal of this drama?

Is the writer trying to tell is that it's okay to be wicked, commit crimes and still get away with it, just make sure you have some kind of illness toward the end?!

Everything will be okay for the antagonist, while the protagonist will endure pains, humiliation?!

Where is the revenge part?! I want IC, SY, HJ to knee down and beg YG forgiveness, and then rot in prison and get torture!

Guest atomickitty

@sonny
you're watching Mr Kim? Me too. It is LOADS better than this mess. Do you post on Mr Kim's forum? I can only do 2 forums at a time or else my head explodes. Now that Glass Mask is over, I'm wondering which other daily drama forum to check out. I was thinking Mr. Kim or Your Woman. Not sure which....

atomickitty said: @sonny
you're watching Mr Kim? Me too. It is LOADS better than this mess. Do you post on Mr Kim's forum? I can only do 2 forums at a time or else my head explodes. Now that Glass Mask is over, I'm wondering which other daily drama forum to check out. I was thinking Mr. Kim or Your Woman. Not sure which....

gene71632 said: The RANT starts now (or long before) and hail fire and brim stones at the writer.

If the writer wants Jodi Picoult style of moral dilemma, they shouldn't classify it as revenge. The heroine is too kind. The revenge is too weak. The flip flop Ha Joon doesn't know what love is. So Yeon changes is too late in the drama.

Conclusion: Yellow Boots is way better. At least it keeps you watching to the end and the revenge is sweeter than Glass Mask, although it is still forgiving the enemy in the end.

Guest Pinkyx

@nobuyukijohnson Oh my!! I'm so sorry if i confused you! That sentences supposed to be together! I'm just stating that, int he end. If YiKyung really gave her last kidney to Soyeon, then Soyeon will be earning two of YiKyung kidneys in her whole life! Whether if the first one is dead or not but yeah. At the beginning, when they were young. Yi kyung were forced to give Soyeon her kidney so all their life. the two sisters survive in one kidney. Is that right?

Oh man!!!! This is not a revenge drama at all. They should call this drama a restoration drama. There was no eye for an eye, or tooth for a tooth! They made it like an eye glasses for an eye, and a dentist for a tooth, because SY got ALL the good things at the end. So, yes ... the writer absolutely has to go back to preschool.
She framed YG for diamond theft, framed her for selling company's secret, she murdered YG even though YG survived but it was an attempt murder, she is an accessory and accomplice to HJ's crime on HaRa's incident, and a bunch of conspiracies and madness. How come they didn't even touch a strain of her hair? (They cut her hair at the end tho .. but it doesn't count!!!  :-q)

Guest sonny

@atomickitty Cheer Up Mr Kim is awesome. I watch it everyday without subs and then stalk the forum and talk with everyone there about what's going on. Everyone in the forum is awesome.

Guest colleenfh

@atomickitty I also watch Cheer Up Mr. Kim and it is awesome, the subbed episodes were not coming out fast enough, so I also started watching without subs, that's how good it is.  You won't be disappointed and it won't be the suck fest Glass Mask turned out to be.  I have a lot of fun discussing it in the forum, if you want please join us!!! :)

Archived