[Drama 2012] Glass Mask 유리가면

Admin

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sonny

@gene71632 I totally want to flag your post beause there's no WTH option. :P but really :-w (that's gonna be the face I have from now till the end)

Guest atomickitty

I AM GETTING SO DING DANG DONG MAD AT THIS SHOW. I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!!
End of episode 119, preview of episode 120, all these people seem to be asking her to save her mean a-s-s, am gonna set you up for things, and push you off a cliff, sister. I did not sign up to watch that!

ARE THESE PEOPLE FOR REALS???
Is this what happens in Korea? Do people give body parts to people that try to kill them? I know revenge dramas like to do the forgiveness at the end, and I can normally stand the BS forgiveness because, it's forgiveness after they've brought the opponent to their knees. Like Yellow Boots, she gathered all her evidence, went to court and sent Yoora to jail, THEN she wrote Yoora that 'how you doing in jail?' forgiveness letter.

HER MEAN A-S-S SISTER PAID FOR NOTHING!!!
She has paid for NONE of her crimes. NONE. She even got her mother in law to go to jail for something she perpetrated. I CAN'T STAND IT. Someone tell me when this messy business is fitting to end because I just need to ignore all this goings ons that is happening on my computer screen at this particular time, and come back and watch the last episode...

I'm gonna go drink some Lemon Balm tea to calm me down. Too... Much...

SIDEBAR: I'm really enjoying Hundred Year Inheritance. The two mains are so beautiful to look at together. She's so petite to his tallness. So cute. Anyone here watching that? Maybe I should go to that forum to wallow in some drama happy.

There is nothing about glass mask that is real. The freaking writers of the show needs to go be a cook at some drive-in somewhere because they suck. SY simply needs to die plain and simply. HJ needs a bullet to the head. Instead they gave him a free pass at what he did...all of this is his fault and yet he still boo hoos and says he will repay YG...how is he going to repay YG...his mother was sentence to prison and he could care less....I can not stand his character! I had sympathy for him because he's an jackass, but now I can see that the writers of this show simply are so pathetic that they just throw darts at the a board to decide where they want to take this show...and lest not get started on the extension....>:(

geezzz ... to me it seems like the writer is trying to tell everybody that even in extreme evilness, redemption is possible, doesn't matter if justice is served. or in another word, justice can come in different faces. well, i am no god ... so with those kind of evil things sy and ic did, i need to see justice. PRONTO!
so, my conclusion of this drama is: for you who are evil or plan to be evil, don't worry about that. keep on doing whatever you need to do, but just make sure you have the ability to act pitiful at the end, because those who have tasted your evilness will forgive you, love you back and write off your sin .. just like that!!! don't you see ... everybody is racing to be save sy. yippie!!!!

evea said:
geezzz ... to me it seems like the writer is trying to tell everybody that even in extreme evilness, redemption is possible, doesn't matter if justice is served. or in another word, justice can come in different faces. well, i am no god ... so with those kind of evil things sy and ic did, i need to see justice. PRONTO!
so, my conclusion of this drama is: for you who are evil or plan to be evil, don't worry about that. keep on doing whatever you need to do, but just make sure you have the ability to act pitiful at the end, because those who have tasted your evilness will forgive you, love you back and write off your sin .. just like that!!! don't you see ... everybody is racing to be save sy. yippie!!!!

@thunderman1 >:) don't loose hope on this drama, my friend! why only watched up to 32nd ep? why only read up to the 80th recap? just go aaalll the wayyyyy to the end.  then you'll feel the BURNING sensation.  seriously! :^o -- hey, i am exercising my right to be evil. so, why not more viewer victims? -- ;)

atomickitty said: SIDEBAR: I'm really enjoying Hundred Year Inheritance. The two mains are so beautiful to look at together. She's so petite to his tallness. So cute. Anyone here watching that? Maybe I should go to that forum to wallow in some drama happy.

Guest hanakana267

@evea Yeah, it is becoming a bad show. I was surprised when I found out the show had 50 episodes. They don't have enough relevant content for 50 hours. One thing that is getting on my nerves is the SY character. A person as smart as SY wouldn't be fooled by JR. It's not like he's stupid like Ha Joon.

Guest atomickitty

Sorry Glass Maskers, this is about another drama. Am new to forum (this will be my 8th post) but I read somewhere that it's rude to post about a different drama in another drama's forum post. I apologize, because I want to reply to the two people I've mentioned and I don't know where else to put this reply.

@evea and @hanakana267
You have to give AHYI a chance. I've watched a ton... a TON... of dramas, especially the longer ones,  and I can sorta tell when something is going to disappoint. I don't think this will. 

I expected him to believe JR initially. I mean, let's be honest, he's only known CW for a few months and he's known JR for years. And wasn't JR best or close friends with the woman he wanted to marry? I can see how he would believe JR. And I won't spoil you about what happened this weekend (you would not like it!!), but he's going to realize by overhearing or some other method (classic drama plot), that he was tricked by the crazy family. I don't expect him to come to his sense till about episode 30. I would like it to come earlier, like this coming weekend, but am thinking by episode 30.

Here's my prediction (copied and pasted from a chat session, on predictions of what will happen, that I had with a friend):

[color=#009900]he's going to find out thru overhearing what they did and maybe that junior of his at work will find out that she didnt accept the bribe and tell him. either way, he'll find out. [/color]

[color=#009900]then he'll tell that boobed boob I can't be with you because of the bad things you did. I didn't know you were this type of person. [/color]

[color=#009900]then he'll go to noodle girl and apologize for misunderstanding [/color]

[color=#009900]and noodle girl will be all "why are you apologizing, you don't need to. we're not in that type of relationship where it matters or that you have to apologize"[/color]

[color=#009900]and then he's gonna go home and play the conversation in his head.. OR he's gonna say right there[/color]

[color=#009900]"aren't we in that type relationship" or "why don't we start that type of relationship"

OR he's just gonna realize for himself and vocalize that he wants that type of relationship w her

[/color][color=#009900]~ SQQQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE ~[/color]

@atomickitty

If you like the 50 episode kdrama then try "You are the best Lee Soon Shin". It is good family drama. Each of sister had her own story. I like the divorced sister story the most. Half of Glass mask appaering to there too.

Guest atomickitty

oh yes @dexter8010
Definitely watching that. People don't understand... I'm a drama-holic... I need a 12 step program. I'm currently watching a million dramas.. Let me list them....

Daily Drama
Oh Ja Ryong
Cheer up Mr. Kim
Birth of Family
Glass Mask (stupid thing)
It was Love (another stupid thing)
Your Woman (looking good so far. I heart Lee Yoo Ri ever since I saw her in Daring Women)

Weekend
My Love, Madame Butterfly (ending this weekend... so sad)
Incarnation of Money
You're the best Lee Soon Shin
A Hundred Years Inheritance

Weekday
Yawang
That Winter
Iris 2 (Loved them in Robber and Chuno. Only watching for them )

For the weekday, I like to wait till they're up to episode 12 before I watch. I don't want to get annoyed with the stupid building plots and give up in the first 4 episode. Short ones tend to annoy me more than the long ones because they don't explain everything. If anyone here watched Big, they know what I'm talking about. And I like to marathon. As soon as they get to 10 episodes, I'll be watching:
God of the Workplace
All About my Romance
When a Man Loves
Nine

Let's not talk about the American (where I live), French, Japanese, British, Canadian (YES, CANADIAN: Lost Girl anyone? Continuum? No one? cricket?) TV shows I watch. In my defense, I watch a lot of them on a slow fast forward and they're good to have on when you're cleaning the living room or office. Even when you're knitting or sewing, something to look at.

Hey Hey.. Don't judge me...

:x

@atomickitty Yes, I am giving AHYI a chance. That's why I said exactly what the terminator said: I'LL BE BACK!!!! p.s. when the story is back on track again. I hope it won't be too long. So, I'll see you there in AHYI forum?  :-h
With this Glass Mask, I think I will go to the bitter end. I am wet already, so I just take a plunge to see how bad the writer would go. Though I've had a premonition that I would regret this. St*pid me!  :((

Just to add I am definitely enjoying Incarnation of Money and A Hundred Years Inheritance FOR ONCE WEEKEND DRAMAS are exciting to watch !! usually its the weekday dramas that everyones psyched about ... sad thing is I have to wait every weekend for an episode to come out ._.
I also checked out:NINE (It was okay, doesn't really attract me fully but I'll give it chances)The Winter that Wind Blows (ohhhh winter in canada there is tons of wind...) (It was just.... okay :/)
IRIS2..... since I was a big fan of You're Beautiful when it was airing and never got ot watch the first IRIS because I kept hating on it for attacking you're beautiful in rating xD  I don't plan on watching it anytime soon.... 

Just let everyone know that the recaps will be delayed as I am quite busy these few weeks. Thousand apologies. I don't think that there will be much going on in the last few episodes beside Yi Gyung contemplating whether to save SY and accepting Seon Jae's proposal.

I am quite half hearted at doing it but I will complete it since the end is nearly there for this piece of garbage... Please bear with me.

Dooley_Fanboiice said: Just to add I am definitely enjoying Incarnation of Money and A Hundred Years Inheritance FOR ONCE WEEKEND DRAMAS are exciting to watch !! usually its the weekday dramas that everyones psyched about ... sad thing is I have to wait every weekend for an episode to come out ._.
I also checked out:NINE (It was okay, doesn't really attract me fully but I'll give it chances)The Winter that Wind Blows (ohhhh winter in canada there is tons of wind...) (It was just.... okay :/)
IRIS2..... since I was a big fan of You're Beautiful when it was airing and never got ot watch the first IRIS because I kept hating on it for attacking you're beautiful in rating xD  I don't plan on watching it anytime soon.... 

Archived