[Drama 2012] Glass Mask 유리가면

Admin

Guest sonny

I just browsed through the recent episode. Really! Really! Everyone wants to take the blame but no ones apologized to YG. No one has owned up to their evil ways. They only want to save poor SY. What about when YG needed help. WTH! X(

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sparklescupcake

Omg I know right! What the heck is going on with the writer's mind?! They seriously want the audience to feel sorry for SY!

Ha! SY need to die, HJ need to die as well. I can't believe that he said he loved YG and yet he's crying over SY! When SY used him!

Worst of all, every single evil person in the drama get redemption when they haven't apologize or ask for forgiveness from YG!

Why can't the evil people just rot in prison like IC?!

Ugh djejsksksndtzk!

I'm so upset that I wasted my time watching this drama!

Guest colleenfh

We are nearly finished, this has been a really bad revenge drama but I will still watch the last episode.  I don't know why but I will!?
:-w

Guest Pinkyx

Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait.....Wait, Hold on....

(BTW, NEW TO THE FORUM! YAY!)

Okay, I first watched Glass Mask through Vietnamese Dubb when my mom was watching it in the living room and i happen have to walk pass and now, I'm hooked. (Not to mention, This dramatic drama has got my dad hooked too. And never in my life, i would see my dad watching Kdramas, LOL)

Vietnamese Dubbed just came out 64 episode. I sort of spoiled myself, And i am very thankful and would like to thank @gene71632 <333333333333 so much for the episode summary. I just had to spoil myself through it. And been sticking on this post for the past 3 days, reading episode summaries.

I'm a biased picker when it comes to Drama. And I only watched around 48 to 64 where Yi Gyung has become Jeongah (Best scene were Yi Kyung slapped Soyeon, it was like music to my ears!!) and Omg, I just had fallen in love with Yi Gyung and Seon Jae together so much!! It's killing me!

Everytime i walk pass the living room, seeing the TV shows how stupid Ha Joon was and being such a major coward, makes me want to go crazy on everyone!!

Now, I finally killed 83 pages within 3 days, thought that i finally get to read the ending and live in peace because YI KYUNG AND SEON JAE MUST END UP!!

....and now you guys are telling me that GLASS MASK IS STILL ONGOING?! Are you serious? I thought it was done! Now, i gotta wait! :(

Kdrama ending always tend to make it a forgiving and sorry plot and its so dumb. .

I WANT SOYEON DIE, LIKE...LITUALLY DEAD. I dont care if she's Yi Kyung twin, but i want her dead!!!

And i also want Yi Kyung nad Seon Jae to be together!!!

Screw Ha Joon, You can end up with Soyeon, like i care. Just stay away from Yi Kyung, you suffer her way too much there. Wayyyy too much! and he doesnt deserve second chances (or more) from Yi Kyung!

I cried, reading out that Gi Tae and Gi Pae had died. LIKE, SERIOUSLY?! I had a feeling that Gi Tae would somehow die. And i feel so bad for him. He was famed and locked in jail for 30 years, wife dies and twin daughters are at each other throat! And he doesnt even have a chance to like...live the life! Stupid In Cheol!

Cannot believe that i was siding on his side at the beginning of the episodes! Saying, "oh he will be the nice daddy and its going to be a Cinderella story. and Hope he doesnt die because if he did, Yi Kyung will suffer so bad!"

WELL, NEVER MIND! hate him so much!!

Haesun, what the heck? Why is she all insane and stuff? Idk what the hell is going on and at first i thoguth she was just faking it so that she can protect Soyeon but then things just got so intense and she went really crazy! Geon, i got annoyed with him fromt he very very beginning where he bought the snow globe to Fideli and show it to Yi Kyung and kept on stalking Genie, LIKE SERIOUSLY? DUDE, YOUR KILLING THEIR PLAN AND EVERYONE'S ENTERTAINMENT! Get out of there!!!

Hye Ran attitude is just beyond.......professional-nonsense-selfish all mixed together. Man, no wonder she has people chasing her out for revenge! But ever since Yi Kyung became Jeongah, it seems like it was focus on her revenge rather than Seon Jae to HyeRan, sometimes i almost forgot why is he even plotting with Yi Kyung! And now, it was quite meaningful. Like...sentence for 2 years and bankrupt. That's enough for that old hag.

Anyways, I done my ranting. Hope it isnt annoying, and believe me, i got a lot of ranting to do but i dont really want to sound annoying! Hahaha, to think that Page 83 is done when there's actually an ongoing series!

From now on, I'm just going it to see Yi Kyung and Seon Jae together (HE BROUGHT A RING TO PROPOSE?! NAWWW!!!) + How will Soyeon dies. and that's it!

Think this forum has officially turned into a rant page for this show....LOL...it deserves it though...the writers suck and should not be allowed to say they have talent...because I'm sorry a dead turtle has more talent being dead than these writers have being alive. They need to seriously give up writing and just go back to drawing picture books or cooking at a fast food place.

Guest sonny

We are nearly finished, this has been a really bad revenge drama but I will still watch the last episode.  I don't know why but I will!?

:-w

Me too. I don't know why either. *sigh*

Archived