[Drama 2012] Glass Mask 유리가면

Admin

Guest apache934

I don't think  HR & HJ & SY & IC's family either know

Kim Ha Ra & JA is one person or Kim Ha Ra is Mr S 's granddaughter

I really want to see how HJ will do when he meet YG again  ???

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sy will probably attempt to kill her, but this time it's the heroine who gets the upper hand this time. As far as ha joon is concerned I believe he was truly remorseful and regret the decision he made in episode 46, but this time he will be reminded of what he did and it will slowly consume him. Kim ha ra and chairman seo grand daughter are one in the same, but no one knows what she looks like. As gene told me earlier their ghosts are coming back to haunt them.

Ep 49 Text Preview (Google Translated from: http:mask.interest.me)

blood
Fideli "head of the Design Department, believed" came back to the design room. Appearance one the same Yi Gyung and Yi Gyung and a completely different tone and attitude jeongha trample until Seoyeon pride of all of the design room look in amazement. Yi Gyung only kind incompetent and contradictory jeongha while watching the jeongha Yi Gyung doubt that ineffaceable Seoyeon irregularities for reporters platoon secretly ordered an investigation on jeongha to call ..

omg i must say YG entrance from putting her foot outside the car door [off topic kind of i really loved her heels lol back on topic now lol] was amazing, the look in her eyes and everything about her appearance was amazing, i loved how she kind of smirked at the end, and ok although this is a revenge drama there has to be romance so i really wanna see lovey dovey scenes between SJ and YG, SJ looks so handsome, honestly i loved his haircut from when they showed the younger days, but i hated it when they became adults, but now its much better! but omg although there was that much interaction yet between SJ and YG the scene at the end of the episode they look so cute together. i also really loved the scene with the daughter and SJ it was cute! But omg i can't wait for tomorrows episode!!!

These are the website I usually watched. Sometimes, I used Sohu search engine to find raw/chinese sub episodes.

http://kaixin.9364.cn/vod-read-id-17822.html

http://showrus.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/glass-mask.html

Ep 48 raw should be up in web in another few hours.

After reading the google translated summary....something popped out at me...was ha Joon's mom trying to collapse the company by putting her son as president because it says her intentions was to collapse something, but trying to translate google translate is challenging.

Guest sparklescupcake

Hi guys. Okay so ep 47 was epic! my jaw dropped to the floor when YG take off her sunglasses! She look stunning!

I did find IC being very insecure about his future. I think his colleagues will eventually find out about his hidden evil deeds.

I do pity HJ. HJ doesn't have the quality to become a leader. To me he seems like a rich boy who can't make it in his own, without his parent's help.

The next episode look very exciting! I can't wait to see SY goes ballistic, but I guess I still have to wait until ep 70+ until they show that part.

Im with RoberBrittian, I'm still looking forward to HJ or anyone give SY a big fat slap on her face. It will make me feel happy inside!

Haha.

Ep 48

Seon Jae introduced Jeong A, granddaughter of Chairman Seo who will cast her vote on his behalf. Jeong A cast her vote on Chairman Seo's behalf (which is against the motion) and the Ha Joon was rejected as President.

Hye Ran, Ha Joon and So Yeon went back to her office. Hye Ran is in shocked. Hye Ran said to So Yeon that Jeong A is Yi Gyung. So Yeon told Hye Ran it's not possible because Yi Gyung is dead. So Yeon offers to go out to investigate. Hye Ran went straight on the phone to Chairman Seo and question how he could cast his vote against her. Chairman Seo told Hye Ran that he understands her feelings and he's embarrassed too. The directors and shareholders have been calling to harrass him and asked her not to be misunderstood. If the rumors were to spread that Hye Ran has mistreated those directors/shareholders that help to create Fideli, it will not of any benefit to Hye Ran. When the real AGM comes around, Chairman Seo promised to help Hye Ran.

So Yeon ran after Jeong A who left in the car.

Chairman Seo who's still on the phone with Hye Ran asked if she's met his granddaughter, Jeong A. Hye Ran asked Chairman Seo if she isn't Gang Yi Gyung. Chairman asked Hye Ran who is Gang Yi Gyung? Hye Ran replied that she's an ex-staff of the company and that Jeong A resembles her too much. Chairman Seo replied it cannot be. Jeong A has been in the States all along and he will be counting on Hye Ran in the future. She may look young but she's graduated from a prestigious university and has been scouted by several companies in Italy. But she's reject them all and said she wanted to work in South Korea. He asked Hye Ran to find Jeong A a position in Fideli.

Ha Joon asked Hye Ran if Jeong A was Yi Gyung. Hye Ran replied that it's not an important issue at the moment. Seon Jae came in to Hye Ran's office. Ha Joon asked if Jeong A is Yi Gyung. Seon Jae asked who is Yi Gyung and if both of them look so alike. Ha Joon told Seon Jae that Yi Gyung was dead five years ago while Seon Jae was in the States. Seon Jae acted surprised to hear the news. Seon Jae told them that Chairman Seo had lost his granddaughter and found her adopted in the States. Jeong A is Seon Jae's cousin. Hye Ran understands why Chairman Seo went to the States all of a sudden five years ago. Seon Jae told Hye Ran that Jeong A is not Yi Gyung as she has a seven year old daughter. Hye Ran told Seon Jae that Jeong A has requested to work in Fideli and she has no reason to refuse her. Seon Jae also told Hye Ran that she will discover that no one is as capable and enthusiastic as Jeong A and he strongly recommend her to work in Fideli. Hye Ran finds it strange that Chairman Seo will want to place Jeong A in Fideli. Something is wrong. Ha Joon seems to be more trusting.

Ha Joon back in his own office, found So Yeon sitting there stunned.  So Yeon asked if Jeong A was Yi Gyung. Ha Joon told So Yeon that Jeong A is Seon Jae's cousin and Chairman Seo's real granddaughter.  So Yeon do not believe it's so. Ha Joon told her that Jeong A even had a seven year old daughter. It's Gang Yi Gyung, she said. Ha Joon told her that she has personally verified Yi Gyung's corpse. So Yeon still believe Jeong A is Yi Gyung and stormed out. So Yeon is being haunted.

So Yeon went back to her family home and went straight to her room, trying to find Yi Gyung's photos. Hae Sun told So Yeon that they've been burnt. Hae Sun asked So Yeon what's happening. Why she is looking for photos of Yi Gyung. So Yeon did not reply.

Yi Gyung at the hospital visiting Gim Ha Ra with Jeong A's daughter, Ginny. Jeong A told Ginny that the Gim Ha Ra is her aunt. Ginny asked why Ha Ra is sleeping. Jeong A told her that she's hurt. Jeong A told Ginny to talk to Ha Ra to ask her to get up quickly and that she's here. Ginny quite innocently told Jeong that Ha Ra is not getting up. She's an idiot. Yi Gyung asked Ha Ra if Ginny is pretty. She apologized to her and told her she will take good care of Ginny.

At Chairman Seo's home. Ginny told Chairman Seo that Jeong A  took her to see an aunty in hospital. Jeong A explained that it's her friend's older sister that was hospitalized and she went to see her on her friend's behalf. Scene of Chairman happy moments with Ginny and Jeong A. Chairman told Jeong A that he has booked a ticket back to America in two weeks' time to finish off his treatment.

In Cheol came home and met So Yeon who's about to leave. During dinner, In Cheol asked Hae Sun what's So Yeon is doing here. Hae Sun didn't tell him anything.

So Yeon still believe that Jeong A is still Yi Gyung. So Yeon called Reporter So if he remembers Gang Yi Gyung.  She was supposed to die five years ago but today, she appears as Chairman Seo's granddaughter. So Yeon to Reporter So to conduct an investigation on Jeong A. She paid him. Unbeknown to So Yeon, she's being tailed by Seo Gi Pal and Seon Jae who notice So Yeon is starting to make a move.

Jeong A and Seon Jae treated Seo Gi Pal like one of the family.

At night, So Yeon is having nightmares of the incident at the cliff. She got up and was found drinking by Hye Ran. So Yeon denied that it was due to stress. Hye Ran asked if there problems between the couple. Hye Ran told So Yeon of the rumors of problems between the couple and that's why they are not having a child. So Yeon denied it. Hye Ran said that she does not wish to hear that sort of rumor.

Jeong A standing outside Fideli thinking to herself that though she's been driven out of Fideli, but she's back now. Let's begin.

Jeong A's first day at work in Fideli as Design Team Leader. The whole design team is discussing about their new Design Team Leader. The whole design team is shocked by Jeong A because she resembles Yi Gyung. Jeong A and So Yeon shaked each other's hand and so the war begins...

Preview to Ep 49

So Yeon looking at the DNA report of Jeong A. She's not Yi Gyung.

Seo Gi Pal visits Sin Gi Tae. In Cheol was informed that Sin Gi Tae's sentence has been reduced. In Cheol is determined not to let Sin Gi Tae out on parole.

Reporter So seen bribing someone.

So Yeon is testing Jeong A.  Yi Gyung has vision (colour) impairment.

Guest sparklescupcake

Omg ep 48 was soooo good!

I hope SY would stop with the investigation. I'll be upset if SY know JA's real identity before YG revenge begin.

After all the writer made the antagonistic very clever and evil. SY has always been one step before YG when it comes to plotting her devious acts.

I hope this time around YG will always be ahead of SY at everything she do.

I would love for YG to meet up with Geon soon :-)

@sparklecupcake. Yeah yg will be one step ahead of them this time around. Generally from the first half of a kdrama like this the villians ALWAYS win, but then we get the turn of the tide. Everything SY and IC is doing will be watched and recorded.

I find interesting, that for a person who supposedly killed herself...SY/HR/HJ sure was quick to recognize her immediately....especially SY. I'm looking forward to when HR/HJ finds out that SY is the one who killed YG off in the first place.

Poor IC with his behavior change he has begun to alienate all his colleauges which will definately hurt him in the long run. Because now you are going to see him go paranoid over every little thing relating to YG and her dad. Just random shout outs!

P.S. Awesome work yet again Gene!

Guest apache934

Thanks gene

Epi 48 YG didn't do anything yet  but everyone looks stressful

Calling here & there , doing this & that...

yeah ... go ahead YG !!!!....we want you to do something funny ...making them neither sleeping &  nor eating ..

just soju alchohol  all day all night only

Guest sparklescupcake

The preview of ep 49, I think YG went under the knife to correct her visions so she can see colors, when she lived in USA during the last 5 years. There are treatments and surgery nowadays that help with the colorblind impairment.

I bet YG will be able to see colors, if not maybe she have a hidden tiny headphone on one of her ear. Where SJ or someone telling her the colors.

Either way, SY will lose this round :-)

I wish the episode were at least 1 hour longer like most k-dramas are.

Also on ep 48, why is SY so determined to find the suicide note? I mean SY was the one who wrote it herself? Also i think it's a way to relief her conscious, thinking that it was YG that wrote the note. But we all know SY did it!

Oh a shout out to Gene! Thanks girl for everything! I will miss you and reading your recap :-( what would we do without you? :-( but have a good vacation. Also merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your family :-)

@sparklecupcake - I have to correct myself. It's not a suicide note that So Yeon was looking for but a picture of Yi Gyung. Sorry!

@robertbrittain - Ha Joon is gullible and arrogant. I have to laugh when Hye Ran told So Yeon that she's good for Ha Joon.

Geon is still not a reporter yet. Hae Sun asked Ha Joon to get a position for Geon in Fideli (ep 47).

I'm also glad that Seon Jae and Seo Gi Pal caught So Yeon and Reporter So together. Once his identity as a reporter is known, part of the mystery of Yi Gyung's framing will be solved.

Five years is enough time for the family to totally wipe away every traces of Yi Gyung and for Yi Gyung built herself as Jeong A in the States with prying eyes. The writer did well this time.

Guest sparklescupcake

Hey guys, when does the drama start? I can't wait to watch ep 49! Do you think this week we will get watch 6 episodes instead of 4?

We didn't get to watch the last 2 episodes last week, due to Seo's accident.

@robertbritian

HJ did seem out of character last episode, or maybe his wife got him by his throat. That guy doesn't have guts to talk back to his mom or his wife.

Archived