Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies

Wishing all my dear Sunnies a Happy New Year.

May 2012 be a year of peace, happiness and joy to you and your family.

May PCAP be a successful hallyu drama 2012.

May Hyesun-ssi be blessed with bontiful of success, happiness and love all around her. :wub:

And last but not least thank you too all Sunnies for the excellence team work :D

Keep up all your good work,

Guest HRHPRINCESSHYESUN

Happy New Year all Sunniez! Wish everyone a fruitful year ahead~ B)

Hye Sun didn't attend SBS Drama Awards, but PCAP trailer was air during the program :)

*quoted image*

will upload the vid when I got that

4 days to go~ All the best to PCAP!

WHOA!!!!!!! Thanks for this MEOW13!!!! I wonder which of the 4  trailers was aired? Good thing SBS is really giving PCAP all the promotions and publicities, and let's just hope THE MUSICAL will receive more love in Japan!

GOO HYE SUN IS A SUPERSTAR! She should be treated like one! (though our Princess would rather be simple, such a humble elegant Princess!)

here's the trailer aired at SBS drama award, nothing new except it inserts a short remarks by Hye Sun & JJH in the middle & at the end. BTW, JJH & YS were presenting Best Acting award at the event (but Hyesun was not there...)

39250016:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg?20111231194032

00:56                                         

111231 "Please Captain" Trailer @ 2011 SBS Drama Awards

Guest HRHPRINCESSHYESUN

Happy New Year to all Sunnies!...big hug!:wub:   :wub: :wub:

Thanks to all the updates. GHS did not attend the SBS awards night, so I heard. Anyways, PCAP trailer was shown in the awards night...I wonder what LMH's reaction was? kekeke (sorry, can't help it):lol: 

Probably dropped his jaw for five days! kekeke!..With HYE SUN'S refreshing face and voice like an ANGEL, everyone at the SBS AWARDS must have dropped theirs too!

Thanks to SBS for such ROYAL TREATMENT to our Princess HYE SUN! And even though HYE SUN was not there, it was like she was there and performed this song!:

QUEEN OF THE NIGHT

...'I've got the stuff that you want I've got the thing that you need I've got more than enough To make you drop to your knees

'Cause I'm the queen of the night The queen of the night Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah....'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUZ1txnyxfI&feature=related

Happy first day of the year sunnies!

Meow, thanks for that clip :) I'm glad SBS promoted the drama during the awards night.

cheerkoo, thanks for letting us know the plans of DC members. Hopefully in the future we could also do something like that. It would be awesome if hye-sun would also receive rice wreath/basket from all her sunnies here at soompi. Her thread is one of the most loved and most active here anyways.

Though we all missed a possible vision like this last night....

2wbu5au.jpg

...I know we'll have enough hye-sun on screen once Han Da Jin comes to life!

Looking at the picture of an exquisitely elegant GHS provided by ais730, reminds me of just how sweet our Hye Sun is to all of the other ladies in the room by rarely flaunting all that obviously has, in spades. :o Just being the most talented person in the room is more than enough I guess... :P

Hello Sunnies,

2nd day of 2012, I hope it's not too late for me to wish all of my dear Sunnies a year of peace, happiness and joy.

And may this year bring great success to our princess, not only in her career but in her love life too.

Results from The Best Korean Drama of 2011 poll. TMU ranking TOP 10.

Thanks Sunnies we did it. Target accomplished. A Big Clap to everyone and a very good start for our princess this year.

A11525073-57.jpg

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=12003

here's the trailer aired at SBS drama award, nothing new except it inserts a short remarks by Hye Sun & JJH in the middle & at the end. BTW, JJH & YS were presenting Best Acting award at the event (but Hyesun was not there...)

*quoted image*

00:56                                         

111231 "Please Captain" Trailer @ 2011 SBS Drama Awards

Thanx Meow for posting the link of the trailer of PC that shown in SBS Drama Award , wow Someone there must be smile so Widely if he saw it,LOL

too bad , Hye Sun not attend the award night maybe she had to finish some of the scene of the drama. Let support her always.

HAPPY NEW YEARS to ALL SUNNIEZ & specially for our GOO HYE SUN, may this new year gave us a BLAST NEW YEAR and PC will became THE BEST DRAMA EVER *my wish*, and CONGRATZ HYE SUN on top numero uno in yahoo rival , yeahhhhh we did it ^^ and THE MUSICAL on TOP 10 too. yeahhhhh Hye Sun must be proud of us as a loyal fans for her

Hello Sunnies :)

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! :wub:

Wow ! Tomorrow will be the PCAP presscon and finally the airing will follow . We're all excited and this year 2012 will be another fruitful year for our dear Hye Sun.  :D

More power to PCAP and AD ! Fighting ! B)

Guest vanessa123

HERE MORE PICS ABOUT THE MOMENT OF GHS WRITE HER MESSAGE FOR NEW YEAR!

H.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

L.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

I.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

AND HIS PARNERT

487253659.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

487253686.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

AND MORE PICS OF "PLEASE CAPTAIN"

M.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

O.jpg.scaled500.jpg

SEE YOU!