Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

CongrATS TO GHS on her award...although i gotta say, im kinda dissappoint with her outfit...Could of wear a dress, but wat the heck- if she's comfortable then that's all that matter.

Guest pianist

IM VERY PROUD FOR THE MINSUN.. Who received the award.. i wish there's a new drama for this couple..

happy new yr to all.. wish u more blessing to come.. "we love you hye sun unnie." and also MINSUN COUPLE WE LOVE YOU .. MORE BLESSING TO COME.."" ^_^:) :)

Guest GHSfan

I found this old article--it sounds similar to something I might have translated before. However, I do not remember that part where GHS talked about her emotional stress of filming BOF. So while waiting for the KBS Award Ceremony,,,,

GHS:'Currently I sleep for about an hour a day inside the car and then return to filming. It has been already 2 months that I have carried out such a schedule. Somehow I have adapted to it and it is OK now. Of course, due to lack of sleep, I am sometimes nonsensical. However, it is not just me. Everybody is working without much sleep. Results are really good that I get energized.'

GHS: 'Tightly attached to my name is an ever-following labels of <a miscast, a disgrace, and many denunciations>. Such harsh criticisms at one time left me in emotional darkness and distress. During the filming of <King and I>. I was also a huge target of such denunciations. I did not even cause any social harm and yet received such indiscriminate attacks. Because of that, I could not even think objectively and I experienced many troubling and complicated thoughts about being an actress. However, as time passed, I was able to kind of empty my mind of all clutters and outside criticisms and focus on just thinking about myself. Dumping out everything made me feel comfortable and I was able to perform my acting more easily.'

sue, thanks for bringing up this beautiful article again :D i definitely love all you nice comments & analysis on this one..Hye Sun has always the best answers to any questions thrown up on her..from the humbling statements above, i know that she deserves all the good rewards & these 3 KBS awards given to her are just fitting & appropriate for her..

to KBS awards selection panel & netizens, deep gratitude for these priceless honors you bestowed on Hye Sun..with this, our perceptions towards you sowehow changed through showing fairness, balanced integrated selection with the best outcome of the event..more power to all of you..

Hye Sun's victory is sunnies' victory as well :DA PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL :D

Guest minyminominymino

omg i'm so proud of her..i knw she would made it..yeaaa ghs rockk.. B) B)

perfect new year for all sunniez hehehe.. :P

happy new year... :D :D i'm rily happy for her ..

18663_106644982684451_100000168490782_182426_5712263_n.jpg

Guest GHSfan

Hyesun with MH...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJtzZipE3e8&feature=sub

cr: renajaney@YT

edit: meow combined the vids :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHuXzp5xgc&feature=sub

cr: meow1313313@YT

thanks for the links tracie :D for the 1st vid, i hope there's a continuation for the last part :D Hye Sun looked so calm & relaxed & showed no signs of insecurities & indifference having seen all those gorgeous & elegant actresses in their best dresses..no need to go with their style because she is simply amazing & irresistible with her look eventhough i for one hoped to see her dressed elegantly :)

she looked pretty in that jandi uniform.. just like what others have said, it's probably her way of paying tribute to the character that is loved by many. maybe it's also a way of saying goodbye to that character since there will be new projs come 2010..

i hope she will decide to act again after her directorial debut.. no one can light the screen up as much as GHS. it's too impossible to do a proj with lmh again this soon.. im wishing she'll be paired up with rain.. i heard he's looking forward to do a drama series this year.

Guest minyminominymino

she looked pretty in that jandi uniform.. just like what others have said, it's probably her way of paying tribute to the character that is loved by many. maybe it's also a way of saying goodbye to that character since there will be new projs come 2010..

i hope she will decide to act again after her directorial debut.. no one can light the screen up as much as GHS. it's too impossible to do a proj with lmh again this soon.. im wishing she'll be paired up with rain.. i heard he's looking forward to do a drama series this year.

too bad uh ,lets pray hyesun will play series with minho again ahaha..i'm too excited bout minsun .. :lol: :lol:

hyesun look so gorgeous and different yesterday nite..more love for her.. :D

Guest junpyo.jandi

I'm sooo happy!!! Hye Sun winning many awards really starts my year with a BANG!!!!...... :D

Congrats Unnie and MinHo.....

I hope she will have many good projects to work to....

Guest minjee

Wow, our thread sure is moving fast!! thanks meow,sue,sas,nat,lovelyn,ais,tracie,betchay and everyone here for sharing all the Hyesun goodies!! I still need to catch up on saving the pics, reading the articles and watching the vids hehehe :D Ahhh!! I know all of us are very happy HS got those awards!! Congrats again Goo Hye Sun!! it is truly great to start 2010!!! :D :D :D

omg i'm so proud of her..i knw she would made it..yeaaa ghs rockk.. B) B)

perfect new year for all sunniez hehehe.. :P

happy new year... :D :D i'm rily happy for her ..

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...6_5712263_n.jpg

hi miny, I know you're the youngest sunnie we've known hehehe! you're so cute!! Wow I love your drawing hehehe! It reminds me chibi style of drawing it's really good, I hope u don't mind if I add your drawing at the Fan art section of Goo Hye Sun FC! it's really cute!! :D

Guest shinta

:) Congratulations Goo Hye Sun! You deserve all three KBS awards. Just when we thought she will act out the glamorous actress part she pulls a surprise and wore the Jandi uniform at the KBS awards night. Atta girl, GHS! I think it's part of her charm to surprise us all.

The MinSun couple was so cute together. I wish they will work on another project together,

Many thanks to all the Sunnies who are so devoted to posting anything & everything about GHS. Keep up the good work & a blessed 2010 to everyone! Cheers to GHS! May 2010 prove to be a more successful year for her.

Guest minjee

‘kbs연기대상’ 구혜선 교복, 어게인 ‘꽃남’ 금잔디로 ‘팬서비스’ 확실

ny7o5k.jpg

2009 KBS 연기대상’에서 탤런트 구혜선이 교복 패션과 3관왕 소식으로 눈길을 끈다.

지난해 31일 오후 9시 50분 서울 여의도 KBS 신관 공개홀에서 열린 ‘2009 KBS 연기대상’에서 구혜선은 우수연기상, 베스트커플상, 네티즌상을 받으며 3관왕에 올랐다.

구혜선은 수상소감에서 “생각도 못했는데 감사 드린다. 드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’(이하 꽃남)가 끝난 지 1년이 다 되가는데 시간이 빠르게 지나갔다. 고생 많이 한 ‘꽃남’ 연기자, 스태프들에게 고마움을 전한다”고 전했다.

또한 구혜선은 이날 ‘꽃보다 남자’ 금잔디를 보는 듯한 교복 차림으로 시상식장에 등장해 화려한 드레스를 입은 여배우들보다 더욱 빛났다.

cr:nate

I agree shinta! we were expecting her to glammed up for KBS awards but surprisingly she chose to wear Jandi uniform just add the new short edgy hairstyle, bow and heels haha! :D It's just her natural charm that makes her shine more even if there's headlines about her being the worst dressed.

Guest ching22194

Hyesun with MH...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJtzZipE3e8&feature=sub

cr: renajaney@YT

edit: meow combined the vids :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHuXzp5xgc&feature=sub

cr: meow1313313@YT

thanks tracie for the link.

Hyesun look so cool and confident, in contrast with minho who seems too nervous.

by the way when they acknowledge KTH and LBH presence LBH looked at her twice.

maybe wondering who is she since she's not in a gown.. :lol:

hi ching i've noticed that too... LBH looked at her twice :D hmmmm.... i'd liked to think

that LBH sunbae must be mesmerized by our girls beauty even in that uniform

:) i'm still celebrating HSs winning from last nights awards

every pictures of her that were posted here seems to be so perfect when i look at them

and she was literally illuminating if i may say so....

Guest GHSfan

thanks tracie for the link.

Hyesun look so cool and confident, in contrast with minho who seems too nervous.

ching, i think he was mesmerized by Hye Sun`s beauty who still outshines even if not in elegant dress..HS is really eye-catching huh??!! hehehe :D what more if she dressed like that in Andre Kim`s awards..will MH`s nervous look double..i doubt it :P many fan accounts say that Hye Sun is really pretty in person so i don`t really rely on other pics sometimes..

4qok0k.jpg

2zi1pp1.jpg

tnx sasha for the first-in-hand pics :D

EDIT: & also to lediemkieu :D

and to everyone for the additional pics & info, vids, links, updates, news, etc..i really appreciate sunnies` efforts, hard work & artistic side/talents..

i agree with you choijiwoojodi :D

hi nurulzminoz :D it`s been a long time since you`re last visit..am i right?? :)

and of course to our dearest FC mod, minjee thanks for additional info & other stuffs shared here :D we could really count on you :D

Guest minjee

hi ching i've noticed that too... LBH looked at her twice :D hmmmm.... i'd liked to think

that LBH sunbae must be mesmerized by our girls beauty even in that uniform

:) i'm still celebrating HSs winning from last nights awards

every pictures of her that were posted here seems to be so perfect when i look at them

and she was literally illuminating if i may say so....

hahaha,,funny I also noticed that too when I watched that fancam,,LBH looked at HS twice hahaha! I wonder why :) Anyways, I think HS is not the first one to dress up as more of her character on a drama @ the KBS Drama Awards Show, I remember way back in 2004 when So Ji Sub who also won Best Couple Award with Im Soo Jung for the popular hit drama "I'm Sorry I Love You" (awesome drama too :) ) he also dressed up as his character...I remember he even had dreadlocks/braids and very casual outfit (reggae-looking) when you'll expect more actors to wear formal black suits, but now it was Hyesun's turn! :D Come to think of it, Hyesun is like her fellow actors like So Ji Sub, Kang Dong Won, Jang Geun Seuk who are known to take risks when it comes to their own fashion sense/style and don't care whether they are the best or worst. The Brave Goo Hye Sun!! :D Some people might not like her outfit but I think she wouldn't care less anyway as long as she feels comfortable and happy!

More pics from 2009 KBS Drama Awards

2h2icsi.jpg

o0unmg.jpg

qqxx4z.jpg

cr:astagged

HAPPY NEW YEAR SUNNIES :)

OMG I'm so happy that our GHS got 3 award last night, rite? :D I'm so proud that I admire the right person, our multi-talented GHS :) she really deserves it!

wave to sue, minjee, GHSfan, nat, pipit, meow, linh, love, pinkfairy, choijiwoojodi, and other sunnies :D thanks for news, pics, vids, and etc.

I hope this year will be a better year for GHS and certainly for all of us :)