Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest susAmerica

Thank you meow13.

Did we hear of this voting poll before?

Thanks meow13 for also gettting us the site to vote and to find out

when the voting will end.

Thanks to all the fans all over many, many countries for loving and supporting GHS!!

Me too!

And thank you Natalie for bringing the Magic staff person's minihompy pix.

GHS just loves sitting on her Director chair even though there is that huge cushy sofa close by. hahahah

All the staff look friendly and I guess this minihompy could be like the journal as GHS directs her movie??

I hope we hear more in the news soon too.

Thanks all.

PS I wonder whose kitchen that is? Could it be GHS's new kitchen of her home in Seoul?

thanks meow and susAmerica for the article's translations .... hyesun unnie always the best for many polling ..... hope her career will better this year ....

nath, also thank you for the adorable pics .... they are the old pics, arent they? i see her hair was long there ....

Guest susAmerica

anyone know if hye sun was invited for Group8 Song Byeong Jun's wedding today ?

because F3 (LMH, KJ, KB) were there ?

Thank you jujuoye for the news.

According to this article posted on BOF Gallery of DC,

http://artsnews.media.paran.com/news/56018

GHS's name was not mentioned as one of the attendees.

The wedding took place on Jan 2, 2010 and supposedly the new couple did not intend to invite any entertainers but I guess they invited the F4. Supposedly KHJ is in China.

Rep. Song (age 50) married an actress, Lee Seung Min, who is his 19 years junior.

Guest love_MinHo

Woww, I am happy about Innolife voting results :X

Best Female Hallyu Star, Best Kiss, Best Drama :X

BOF still hot, huh :D

Thanks meow13 and Sue for the translation of those voting in Mexico and iFensi China. The former has ended but the latter hasn't, do I get it right? I am pretty sure that our unnie will win in iFense voting too because she has outnumbered other candidates :rolleyes:

GHS's name was not mentioned as one of the attendees.

The wedding took place on Jan 2, 2010 and supposedly the new couple did not intend to invite any entertainers but I guess they invited the F4. Supposedly KHJ is in China.

maybe she's now too busy in preparing her new movie

the way she's fond of sitting in her PD chair despite many sofa around is so cute :wub: and it also shows that she is giving her full commitment to the current project, as always :D

Guest susAmerica

I won't translate it word to word, but a summary of that:

Ku Hye Sun beats Kim Hee Chul in Fans poll of the most popular overseas celebrity

iFensi.com launched the "2009 King of Popularity Poll" on Dec 18, for fans to vote for the most popular celebrity in various categories in which include the most popular overseas celebrity. With the role of Guem Jan Di, Ku Hye Sun becomes the Korean star with the most fantastic temperament in 2009, and makes her achieved the first position with 58471 votes, beating Kim Hee Chul, who gained 28998 in 2nd position, while Chae Yeon & Lee Min Ho occupy the 3rd & 4th positions with 24847 & 24062 votes respectively.

the poll result as of Dec 29 14:00:

1. Ku Hye Sun 58471 votes

2. Kim Hee Chul 28998 votes

3. Chae Yeon 24847 votes

4. Lee Min Ho 24062 votes

5. Jang Guen Suk 12827 votes

6. Lee Hong Ki 9207 votes

7. Lee Jun Ki 7266 votes

8. Kim Bum 4685 votes

9. Jin Akanishi 1264 votes

10. Kamenashi Kazuya 626 votes

result as of Jan 2 23:00 (GMT+8):

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/m...ns/60822d2b.jpg

Hyesun now has 68102 votes while Kim Hee Chul has 38756 :) I think she would win in this poll!

The poll is continuing, here is the link:

http://bagua.ifensi.com/feature/renqiwang/...ture/renqiwang/

I have tried to vote but seems unsuccessful, will try to find out why and the website doesn't state when the poll will end

Thanks meow13

Please go to the site as given by meow13 above and also try this site below (given by DCinside):

http://bagua.ifensi.com/feature/renqiwang/

Just click on the red characters under GHS' name. I clicked on it and the number went up by one. I could not vote after that. I will try again tomorrow.

There are many other candidates who are leading in double the numbers but I wonder if they are in a different category from GHS or are all candidates considered to be under one category? :wacko:

Just click on the red characters under GHS' name. I clicked on it and the number went up by one. I could not vote after that. I will try again tomorrow.

There are many other candidates who are leading in double the numbers but I wonder if they are in a different category from GHS or are all candidates considered to be under one category? wacko.gif

alright, I'm not successful might be becoz I click too many times :lol:

as sue said, just click on the Red character (which means VOTE) and a pop-up box (the character is something I cannot read, so I donno what's that) come out, just press the button and I think one vote would be count. I donno if we can vote again tmr, since there is no instruction in the page. :( so just keep trying to keep the vote high.

sue, there are only 10 candidates in this category (as shown in my previous screen cap) , the others are in different category.

Guest GHSfan

I won't translate it word to word, but a summary of that:

Ku Hye Sun beats Kim Hee Chul in Fans poll of the most popular overseas celebrity

iFensi.com launched the "2009 King of Popularity Poll" on Dec 18, for fans to vote for the most popular celebrity in various categories in which include the most popular overseas celebrity. With the role of Guem Jan Di, Ku Hye Sun becomes the Korean star with the most fantastic temperament in 2009, and makes her achieved the first position with 58471 votes, beating Kim Hee Chul, who gained 28998 in 2nd position, while Chae Yeon & Lee Min Ho occupy the 3rd & 4th positions with 24847 & 24062 votes respectively.

the poll result as of Dec 29 14:00:

1. Ku Hye Sun 58471 votes

2. Kim Hee Chul 28998 votes

3. Chae Yeon 24847 votes

4. Lee Min Ho 24062 votes

5. Jang Guen Suk 12827 votes

6. Lee Hong Ki 9207 votes

7. Lee Jun Ki 7266 votes

8. Kim Bum 4685 votes

9. Jin Akanishi 1264 votes

10. Kamenashi Kazuya 626 votes

result as of Jan 2 23:00 (GMT+8):

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/m...ns/60822d2b.jpg

Hyesun now has 68102 votes while Kim Hee Chul has 38756 :) I think she would win in this poll!

The poll is continuing, here is the link:

http://bagua.ifensi.com/feature/renqiwang/...ture/renqiwang/

I have tried to vote but seems unsuccessful, will try to find out why and the website doesn't state when the poll will end

hello everyone esp. sunnies :D

Oh My!! meow & sue, thanks so much to both of you :D mwaaahh...eventhough feeling exhausted, since i still have to attend to my family who spent New Year in our house, i still decided to wake up (@1:60am) to make it up here & again a very good news flashed just before my very eyes**deep sigh**i have just read this last page & i just knew today that even in Innolife polls, Hye Sun made it in 3 categories..really?? hey congrats sunnies!!! all the efforts paid off well :lol: indeed, "if there`s a will, there`s a way" :D

sue, i tried to vote in this polling site :

http://bagua.ifensi.com/feature/renqiwang/

i think my vote counts also..if you view today, the result is very overwhelming..it already reached 71,200+..after you vote, there will appear a pop-up window with Chinese characters & the letters ok but i wonder why for the Chinese characters, translate.google can`t do the translations..i encountered also that after i vote, i was brought to a window with only few Chinese characters..i just went back to the original voting page or clicked "go back one page" menu then vote again..if it doesn`t work, close the current window then open again a new window, if again you encounter the same, just refresh the page..i tried these few steps also (again, a bit of patience is again needed :) ) i think there are no limits in voting..just vote & vote & vote..dunno when will the voting period ends..hope someone could relay it to us :D

to all sunnies, we have a new task this time..joint forces once again hehehe :D

Guest jinlor02

Happy New Year everyone & thanks for all the wonderful news you provided.

What a great year for Goo Hye Sun, three awards.

Congratulations, you deserve the best!

Hello sunnies! happy sunday morning to all!

I just finished voting for sun. I was able to vote twice. On my third attempt, it didn't allow me anymore.

Sun has a big lead! Yehey!

She probably didn't go the wedding, maybe very busy finding her lead actor. She will surely be photographed if she went. Only F3 was present.

2dgujup.jpg

Guest sunnygirlvoilet

Hi,everyone.I am a sunmi from China. Glad to meet you all here. I've been read this topic for a long time, but I don't have much confidence in my English so this is my first post.

About the ifensi vote, when you in the webpage, click the red characters "投票" which means "vote" beside the numbers under Hyesun's picture and name, then the website will tell you that your vote is count, then you should click "确定" and the webpage will return to the vote page. Then you should wait about 5 minutes, and vote again. If you vote immidiately, the website will tell you that you vote too fast, please vote later, and you need to wait a little time to vote again.I believe one can vote several times(maybe 10 times?sorry I didn't count when I vote.) in 24 hours. If your vote chance is used up, the website will say that "您的投票次数已经使用完毕", then you may wait for 24 hours to vote again.

I hope you all understand what i mean. If there is any question, I will help you all.

Let's vote for Hyesun to keep her in the first place!

Guest susAmerica

Hi,everyone.I am a sunmi from China. Glad to meet you all here. I've been read this topic for a long time, but I don't have much confidence in my English so this is my first post.

About the ifensi vote, when you in the webpage, click the red characters "投票" which means "vote" beside the numbers under Hyesun's picture and name, then the website will tell you that your vote is count, then you should click "确定" and the webpage will return to the vote page. Then you should wait about 5 minutes, and vote again. If you vote immidiately, the website will tell you that you vote too fast, please vote later, and you need to wait a little time to vote again.I believe one can vote several times(maybe 10 times?sorry I didn't count when I vote.) in 24 hours. If your vote chance is used up, the website will say that "您的投票次数已经使用完毕", then you may wait for 24 hours to vote again.

I hope you all understand what i mean. If there is any question, I will help you all.

Let's vote for Hyesun to keep her in the first place!

Thank you sunnygirlvoilet/sunmi and welcome to the GHS soompi! :)

Your English is great!

We all appreciate any information that can be shared together about GHS.

Do you happen to know when the voting ends for that site?

sue

These gown may cost a lot. I am not sure if, as in America, designers would make dresses for the stars for special occasions to wear in order to market their clothes? Do you? I even thought that she is saving money as she is going to be making a movie. I still wonder about who and what is supporting her movie. Is she putting in lot of her own money? Is she incurring much debt?

I for one will not judge her about her dress style. She is just way too amazing in so many ways. I actually apprecaited that she wore the Jandi outfit. It really reminded me of BOF and how much I enjoyed the drama and especially the Shin Hwa HS graduation dance that really marked the ending of Jandi and a teen and the start of a new chapter in Jandi's life. Someone mentioned a similar sentiment here in Soompi--I forget who it was. But I agree with the sentiment. All the F4 did not show up---there were just the LMH and GHS. Kim So Eun was sitting at another table for another drama for which she won the new comers award. As GHS said it had been already almost a year since BOF ended--she took me back to the nice memory lane of BOF. :D

sorry to cut your post sus. I was quite disappointed to see her in that outfit, but it made me think she was paying homage to her Jandi character that catapulted her to superstardom. A lot of people have aired their disgust on the outfit and I'm sure Hyesun was looking forward for those attacks and I admired her more for that. It's so refreshing to see a star as big as she is to stand her ground and do what she does best...BEING HERSELF!

I just don't get those people who are having a hissy fit over an outfit.

Guest sunnygirlvoilet

Thank you sunnygirlvoilet/sunmi and welcome to the GHS soompi! :)

Your English is great!

We all appreciate any information that can be shared together about GHS.

Do you happen to know when the voting ends for that site?

sue

Hi sue, the web don't say when the voting ends, so don't care about that.

By the way, you can call me violet, it's my English name. And "sunmi", it's a name for all the Chinese Hyesun fans, that's not my name, :P

And here I want to thank you a lot for translating many news about hyesun, that's a hard work but you do it very well.We translate yours into Chinese so that Chinese sunmi know what Hyesun do at any time.We also tell sunmi that it's you who translate the news into English, I hope you don't mind. Many thanks.

thanks sue.i bring the pics ;)

2010.01.01 17:56

http://i48.tinypic.com/e7cr2h.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2prdwty.jpg

Just wondering...is this a recent picture of GHS? Was this really taken on Jan 1st, 2010 or was it at least a couple months ago? Becos I noticed GHS's hair is pretty long :o ...abt the length before she cuts it for Andre Kim's event..well, perhaps a little longer :blink:

Guest sunnygirlvoilet

Hello Violet! welcome to ghs' thread. and thank you for the info regarding the poll. i'll vote again for her.

Hi, thank you for voting for her.

How can I call you?

Guest minjee

thanks meow for the ifensi.com poll :D Wow it's great to see that HS is leading that poll! :D

1z32b86.jpg

287j6s8.jpg

2cf62bb.jpg

Beautiful fan art

k0sqc.jpg

By the way, you can call me violet, it's my English name. And "sunmi", it's a name for all the Chinese Hyesun fans, that's not my name, :P

And here I want to thank you a lot for translating many news about hyesun, that's a hard work but you do it very well.We translate yours into Chinese so that Chinese sunmi know what Hyesun do at any time.We also tell sunmi that it's you who translate the news into English, I hope you don't mind. Many thanks.

hi, sunnygirlviolet, thanks for info of how to vote in ifensi.com poll your english is fine! Welcome to GHS thread! So chinese hyesun fans are called "Sunmi" very cute name,,,in here we call ourselves "Sunnies!" :D

cr:DC,nate,cyworld/zetir

Guest sunnygirlvoilet

hi, sunnygirlviolet, thanks for info of how to vote in ifensi.com poll your english is fine! Welcome to GHS thread! So chinese hyesun fans are called "Sunmi" very cute name,,,in here we call ourselves "Sunnies!" :D

Hi,minjee! Glad to meet you here.

In Chinese, "mi" or "迷" means you are crazy about or addicted to somebody or something. So we decided to call ourselves Sunmi, it means we are addicted to Hyesun.

Guest GHSfan

hello everyone :D

hi sunnygirlvoilet :D welcome to Hye Sun`s thread..we are very happy to know & see you here..i found "sunmi" so cute :D love it :D "sunmi" & "sunnie" are pretty well in rhyme hehehe :lol: please extend our greetings to other "sunmis" & hoping that one day they could also make it here..we`ll appreciate it so much..BTW, thanks for guiding us in ifensi poll..surely, we`ll make our share in voting :)