Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I cannot take this..Like everything when it started to go well and suddenly we had this news! I cannot watch YRTM anymore..I never watched weekend dramas and this time it was only for Koo! I really loved her potrayal and the challenging role..But alas and now everything dint go the way we wanted..I feel soo bad since no news is a good news..She did blood..The netizens killed it..Next she did legendary tycoon ..But seems Koo parts ll be cut because of THAAD and now this drama started so well and there it goes ..She became sick :( Thinking of all these I just want to go and hug and console her badly..I feel like doing anything for her which will make her feel better but all I can send is words and messages of encouragement :(

I just got rid of naver and it's app from my phone so as to stay away from the antis whose all time job is to put Koo down no matter if she is healthy or sick..I stopped reading everything related to YrTM..All I wish for Koo is to have good treatment and come back..Lately lot of celebs sick news came up like Ji Soo, Moon Geun young, Yoo Ah in.Few have recovered and few are still recovering...It does take some time but surely our Koo is not the type to give up.Celebs are also humans and they get sick too..I remember Koo taking drips even during Blood..She never compromised her work for her health.But this time she really couldn't do anything..I hope these antis at least have some consideration :( But they r too cruel to expect..But our girl is not a weakling! She will soon come back and I m sure..She is like phoneix who ll come out again..I will be patiently waiting for her..I m happy Koo is not alone and has a nice husband to take care of..I m not sure about what type of Anaphylaxis she has..People can slowly be normal but they surely have to be careful..They have to avoid the allergen very strictly and also they have to carry epinephrine with them all the time..This is what I read..Let's all wait for her patiently and pray for her speedy recovery..

• Like 12

Cheer up guys!!we know koohs will be back with a vengeance.like they said everything happens for a reason.maybe now its difficult situation for us fans esp.for koo but a bigger blessings are waiting for koo for sure.what important right now she is surrounded by people who truly love her.lets dont mind those antis and disgusting reporter karma is waiting for them.

Not sure guys but i dont think thats koo's hand.koo's arms is more thin and fingers a litle bit small.if thats really her seeing her doing peace sign means also shes doing fine.maybe she needs to stay a little bit longer in the hospital to fully recover.

lets include koo in our prayers and pray for her speedy recovery..lets include also to our prayers her family,her husband that they will be always healthy and  strong as they are the one taking good care of koo..at least now her husband  is beside her,he went straight to the airport after the event,did not even change his chlothes.i hope koo is fine.i hope everything are ok.i hope he update us soon so that we dont hav to worry much.

lets be strong for koo!fighting guys!!

• Like 10

Like some here, just saw snippets of the current episode of YATM, it was weird watching it without uri KHS portraying her character. It was not the same. And like some here, unfortunately it was time to stop watching it because one of the main reasons I was watching the show was because of her. Although I will still root for the show I just can't seem to watch it with the same excitement as when she appeared. Will continue praying for her health and strength. 

• Like 12

Those above pic of hospital are not Koo's pics..The original owner has told that it's hers..Let's wait patiently for YG or her husband's update..I hope they do..May be we can send mail to YG asking on the health status of Koo after few days..

Mail id -  ygfamily@ygfamily.com

• Like 9

I pray hard that all our positive and supportive thoughts and messages are sent to Koo and her husband and her family for a healthy and full recovery. 

These days, like @gayu312, I can only come here and go to DC-GHS because the world outside of that is so full of evil that I feel like I am getting sick. I hear few dc fans feeling that way too. It probably is worse for them. 

I am so mad at her agency...it is a big, fat, stupid agency (whether true or not, that is how I feel about it now for a long time) that knows NOT how to stand up for one of its member/family. Koo loves her freedom so she stays there, but Koo is just a human being too. I am sure she is affected. I was reminded of the epi 5 of Newly Wed Diary when Koo went to work for a day. Later, she sought a hug from her husband and her husband realized that she was crying. He kept on aking why but of course she was not going to talk about that. It pained me to see that. I was flooded with so much for her because she had to bear so much from the k-nets and reporters since the BOF days. I became her fan since 2009 because I saw nothing wrong with her acting and I did not understand why she was put down so much. Cyber bullies have not stopped. Her near-urgent desire to live in the country during the NWD....all made sense and even her comment...."it is not that I hate people...."

Anyway,,,dc-fans are doing their best to capture vicious remarks, pdf-them and send to her agency,,,but they still feel very hopeless. They have been doing it every weekend since YTM started. I don't know what we can do? I want to do something,,,,we are all busy people working hard...I hope....and pray for some type of answer....

• Like 13

@cheerkoosometimes i wished GHS was born and become an artist/actress somewhere else where people are more compassionate...BE STRONG KOO! ill pray for your speedy recovery. i believe something much better is coming your way, as what and when,  it will come in HIS time. For now we will just patiently waiting for your comeback.

• Like 13

As Koo's longtime fan & a solid fan of her all the way.....

I'm  disappointed....

I'm angry....

I'm worried...

I'm sad....

I'm feeling helpless...

I'm feeling hopeless...

I'm bipolar...

I'm tired....

I'm hurt....

C70AEYZUwAAB_HF.jpg

But at the end of the day.......

C70B9X0VsAAlFZI.jpg

P.S.
Big hug to u sis @macaronsandsakuratea :kiss_closed:
  • Like 11

Chillax guys,whatever comes around goes around...everything happens for a reason being in d entertainment industry you must endured all kinds of people's stupid wicked thoughts bcoz you cannot pleased everybody...besides even we would like to catch/punish anyone who are spreading their poisons we can't help it so just ignore...God always watching us so let us gve our burdens/worries to Him to lighten our minds n spirit.

If truth be told people whose spreading their nonsense are all jealous/bias towards HS bcoz whatever area she's in she excels n stand out...they always make her d talk of d town in everything she does as in always,now i don't even gve/take a second thought going/visiting any sites to read peoples's nonsense for my own sanity...if you're different to others people likes to make fun of you,mock n look down on you like you are an alien comes down to earth something like that,in short people who doesn't like you entertain themselves in your own expense.

I've watched from utube AJH heading to HK last 24th so maybe our angel ok already,but not sure if that photo new or old but i checked it 24/03/17...waiting for any good news from our angel's fast recovery,thanks for everyone's thoughts/prayers may God bless us all!

• Like 10

Honestly i can't sleep after the news broke out. I'm thinking of her hope she's much better right now. Don't worry we will wait for your comeback just take good care of yourself be well, healthy and strong again. 

Can't continue watching YART it's not the same anymore. Can't take it and accept it. Really sad. 

• Like 12

I believe every sunnies around the world are so worried and praying for her full recovery. We as her fans, will surely support her. If others spread unkind and hurting words towards her, we should double our time spreading her goodness not only her being a celebrity but as a good person. I believe that good always win over the bad...besides, a lot of people are also showing support to her. There is this one site who never picks up any good news about her but once there is news like this, they are one of the first to post it. And as usual, nasty remarks are expected... but this time I noticed that there are also a lot of those who strongly oppose to those nasty comments.. and I somehow feel relieved...so dear sunnies, don't be discouraged. It is the time that Hye sun needs our support. Let us spread the good news about our GHS.

• Like 11

Lets b strong guys..this is the time that koo needed us the most esp.our support and prayers.she may be skinny,petite but we know shes very strong person..shes been in the industry for 15years maybe she already heard,read the most cruel words about her and experience the most painful thing..but shes still standing tall and surviving in the cruel world of entertainment industry.she never quit even its hard becaus she love her work.at times like this i wish she quit acting and hav a normal job like piano teacher or anything related to arts but offcourse i know im gonna miss her.

maybe the reason why she wnts to live in country side coz its more peaceful and people are a lot more nicer and chill..im not saying that peopke in the city are bad its just people are busy,pressured from work..at least now if its really true that they already move out from new house its more half/half

i read qoutes for haters and this one are my faves

"Haters make us famous" "they dont like you but they will be checking your page religiously"hahaha im laughing im sure antis of khs are the first one to check on her regularly and the first one to read news related to her.

fighting guys!!

• Like 9

Thanks Sunnies. You are the best. 

I was at dc-ghs just now.

One person posted few requests to Koo fans both in Korea and overseas:

basically s/he is asking to just let everything go for few weeks and just focus on positive meditation for HS's health and recovery. 

1.조회 하지 말자     let us not look up
2. 댓글 쓰지 말자     let us not react 
3. 태그, 공유 하지 말자    let us not tag or share
4. 타배우, 드라마 언급 하지 말자   let us not talk about, make references about the drama or other actors
5. ㅂㅁㄱ 잘하자    ?? Let us behave well
6. 비교, 까, 이간질에 놀아나지 말자  Let us not put down, compare, or act like them
7. 오픈된 갤에서나, 혹여나 기사 댓글 달 때   This is an open forum. When we post, let us be very careful of the words we 
<단어> 선택 주의하자  choose to use. 

Personally, I agree with above post...giving attention by clicking on articles and reacting to evil only make them bigger and get excited to do more. 

I will continue to pray for Koo and her family and stay strong for when she returns. 

If Koo and her husband ever visit or have visited our thread, I hope they can sigh a big sigh of relief to have found a warm and cozy shelter of comfort and love. 

Thanks Sunnes. Bless each and every one of you. Stay healthy and strong. 

• Like 10

maxresdefault.jpg

Group hug everyone.  There's comfort in coming here and reading all your posts and knowing that I'm not alone.  I still feel so raw inside, so down because I won't see our princess in YATM.  This role that GHS undertook was a clear departure from the other characters she portrayed and it bugs me because I felt robbed of the chance to watch GHS all throughout the 50 episodes.    

It hurts when people use the internet to villify her and we're helpless in stopping them.  If it's any consolation, GHS is not the only celebrity who've been subjected to cruel and malicious commentary.  Her best friend Tablo, had to go to court because he's getting threats and was afraid for his wife and child's safety.  I read his account and it was really scary.

Most of them don't know her, have not even bothered to watch her dramas and yet, they're the ones with the most scathing opinions.  I'm consoled that there's her husband, AJH to provide support and comfort to her.  I saw a video of him, taken by a fan, where, after attending the event in Hongkong, he immediately headed to the airport without even bothering to change from his tux to go back to Korea.  He must have been so worried.  Poor guy.

If we answer all the bad comments and try to defend her, we're just playing up to these trolls and that's what they want. The only thing we can do is to react in a positive way by posting great comments on sites where people are extraordinarily mean to her.   That way, they will know that there are many fans out there who love GHS.  I admire the DC-GHS fans who write good things about GHS in spite of the vitriol that they read.  Kudos to them.  I don't read Korean so I just leave comments on the English sites.  

As we all know Dramabeans is not a GHS-friendly site.  So here's what I said in their latest article "Jang Hee-jin replaced ill Gu Hye-sun in currently airing You're Too Much"

To our dear Goo Hye Sun, get well soon princess. You gave an outstanding performance in You Are To Much and your fans all over the world will surely miss you.

– GHS weeped at JaeHee’s death…viewers also cried.

– Actress GHS’s heartbreaking wailing over the death of her lover also brought the viewers to tears.

– HD’s heart sank sending off her love. Nothing else mattered. Those who watched GHS also felt deeply touched and moved.

– Netizens praised: I saw me crying with GHS. When HD cried, I could not stop crying. Even her crying is so beautiful. GHS and Um JungHwa’s chemistry is good.

– Production team states: That scene was filmed in great cold. Before the film rolled, they were all jumping from the freezing cold. But as soon as the camera ran, nothing mattered to the actors, but the perfect emotion of that moment.

YATM is a good drama but it won’t be the same without you. I wish YATM all the best but I can no longer watch it.

– Because GHS showed good chemistry with both male characters, JGW and KTO, she is dubbed a new “chemi queeen”.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2017031922295384694&outlink=2&SVEC

[★밤TV플러스]’당신은’ 구혜선의 매력 대잔치(ft.강태오·정겨운)=A big party of GHS’s charms (ft Kang TH and Jung GW)

The article praises GHS for being able to produce different type of charms between two actors in YATM. In quick summary, the article is saying that GHS is able to be mellow and dramatic with Kang and is able to be funny with Jung. Her “chemi” with two different male actors are creating more interest in the drama.

• Like 11

@sheherizade3,

I thank you for supporting and being her fan even at that site, but my fear is that they might use that against her. I believe they have been around a great deal..I remember them from BOF days. Unfortunately people don't change or, if so, very very slowly..may even take several generations. ke

I hear that is what sometimes happened with the K-nets-- they use what fans say to suppport and make even more vicious comments to put down Koo and now her fans too. terrible name callings.  I think that is why one dc fan asked all of us fans here or domestic to not to post anything for a while and to just focus on praying for Koo's health. That is the priority. It is hard thing to do when we the fans' instinct is to defend and support and protect. their words are vicious--words can really punch you out and I think that is why I felt sick.

So, we fans also need to take care of ourselves and not get burnt out. 

Of course, I have no right to tell you to do anything...just my thought. You take care and thanks so much.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

@sheherizade3,

I thank you for supporting and being her fan even at that site, but my fear is that they might use that against her. I believe they have been around a great deal..I remember them from BOF days. Unfortunately people don't change or, if so, very very slowly..may even take several generations. ke

I hear that is what sometimes happened with the K-nets-- they use what fans say to suppport and make even more vicious comments to put down Koo and now her fans too. terrible name callings.  I think that is why one dc fan asked all of us fans here or domestic to not to post anything for a while and to just focus on praying for Koo's health. That is the priority. It is hard thing to do when we the fans' instinct is to defend and support and protect. their words are vicious--words can really punch you out and I think that is why I felt sick.

So, we fans also need to take care of ourselves and not get burnt out. 

Of course, I have no right to tell you to do anything...just my thought. You take care and thanks so much.

@cheerkoo.   I'm sorry if what I did concerned you, but I'm not going to shrink back if I feel I need to say something.  I'm not trying to change these trolls because they will never change and I've decided not to stoop down to their level.  On the contrary, I feel these people are emboldened because most of GHS fans remain silent.  I just want to post positive things about GHS and if they want to make fools of themselves by using the positive remarks I wrote as fodder for their vicious comments....they're more than welcome to it because it makes them the bigger fools.  I feel so much better after posting those positive remarks.  At least these trolls will know that there's someone out there who love GHS.  At least, if GHS go to that site, she'll feel good that someone cares for her.  That's why I'm proud of the DC fans that they're defending her.  I'm sure GHS appreciates all the good remarks they posted.  I couldn't imagine GHS going to those sites and reading all the negative remarks without one person saying something good about her.  For me, the more of us posting good things about GHS, the better.  There are millions of us who love GHS and we can easily outnumber these trolls.  We know everything about GHS, that she's a multi-talented individual, how kind-hearted and humble she is and who better to let the world know about her than us.  In my own little way, I want to make a difference for GHS. 

What drives these trolls to viciousness is when we answer their post and defend GHS.  That only escalates into more of the same from them.   So I posted positive remarks about GHS in Dramabeans.  These trolls can dispute till they're blue in the face but the simple fact is, I'm telling the truth and backed it up with facts.  I'll be more than amused to see what they have to say.

• Like 12

Gosh we need to hear something positive about the development of our Angel's health, come on Mr AJH update us with the good news .

Do you know something; I am so grateful for those 6 episodes of YATM drama because they gave me the chance to see GHS performing so beautifully and freely on stage, which I never expected due to her stage fear as well as her shyness (frankly they were my favorite scenes in the whole drama I loved her singing, appearance and dancing). How I wish she will overcome this fear in real life and start to do her own concerts in the same way .

• Like 11

2 hours ago, shadia71 said:

Gosh we need to hear something positive about the development of our Angel's health, come on Mr AJH update us with the good news .

Do you know something; I am so grateful for those 6 episodes of YATM drama because they gave me the chance to see GHS performing so beautifully and freely on stage, which I never expected due to her stage fear as well as her shyness (frankly they were my favorite scenes in the whole drama I loved her singing, appearance and dancing). How I wish she will overcome this fear in real life and start to do her own concerts in the same way .

Me2222!!!

• Like 7