Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

@cheerkoo - Please let snowsummer know that the $ contributions come from International fans GHS & Blood  - not just Soompi GHS or even Soompi Blood Mates.   I know that the event is being announced on GHSVN FB and perhaps other FB pages so possibly these fans made contributions as well!  

Bottom line - let her know that contributions come from Intern. Sunnies & Blood

fans so that if there's any acknowledgement of the funds she would specify

it correctly!   I feels that this is important!     What do u think Sunnies- is this correct

in my thinking??

Guest S_sun

@cheerkoo - Please let snowsummer know that the $ contributions come from International fans GHS

Bottom line - let her know that contributions come from Intern. Sunnies & Blood

fans so that if there's any acknowledgement of the funds she would specify

it correctly!   I feels that this is important!     What do u think Sunnies- is this correct

in my thinking??

Agree. GHS fanbase  and Blood fanbase extend beyond soompi. Many of them lurk here for info regarding GHS, thanks to @cheerkoo who translates so much for us. A lot of info are reposted at FB and other sites. Thus some non-soompi members  may have donated to the support project at DC. :)

Let's us show support and appreciation to GHS and Blood team by supporting this Snack Cart project! :)

Thank you, @snowsummer and DC fans! :)

#BloodAJA

@cheerkoo, I can sensed that u're a very dedicated n loyal person n I adored u for that....u worked so hard my dear don't stress urself n thinking so hard about anything related to our dear angel Koo, everything will b ok in d end if its not ok then its not d end yet bcoz I always believed that GOOD always won from EVIL no matter what.....So we must stay United, healthy n happy always to support Hyesun all d way of her journey of her freedom n happiness...Ah don't u know that anyone who talked n writes up bad things about Hyesun, I tortured n buried them alive in my thoughts n in my dreams, u can do d same n feel better lol.....that's all for now hve a nice day n night to everyone....GHS fighting! !!!!!!!!

@cheerkoo agree with @geumtrangdi,,, International GHS's Fans & Blood Fans bcoz not everyone who donate a soompi member too and if i have to choose for cheering message for Koo

"I wish I could eat it just once. This snack." 

or maybe we can add some BLOOD's cute word like

• "don't ever block my view without my permission (jisang's line to rita) and we can change with "don't ever eat my snack without my permission", kkkkk
  • GAZRITA... i'd love too if snow summer will use this too....
  • stay away 30cm from now..... how about..we change into : how can i stay away 30cm from this yummy snack

hope to see others Blood fans will support this project, so DC Blood still no exist? T___T

HS , she's a type actresse who doesn't affraid to do a challenge, if it fails she will correct it in the future, is he success ,  she will chalenge her more n make it better n better.

HS as Rita, an irritated girl, arrogant yet she has a toxic tongue, hard to approach  but the more we knew bout Rita we can say, she's a carying person, smart, she has a good sense bout something that she felt is not right and she didnt affraid to confront it. and Rita is so funny amd hillarious too. some of her fans, who claim that they knew her and start to complaint for her carachtere as Rita.... why they didn't read Rita carachtere carefully... IRRITATED,EXAGERATE/ OUTRAGEOUS but with development story Rita carachtere will change..

so my conclusion, people / some of her fans comfort with her innocent carachtere, bright /cheers , and they still hasn't accept her new carachtere. ... but if actresse doesn't challenge her new face in acting field ...didn't it may look so boring????,,, my on view... i'm so gratefull HS took Rita role. and she can make Rita carachtere alive with HS's way. but yes...everybody have their own view and taste.

#sorry for my long post

Browsing my bookmarked files and happened to click this old vid from Shinwa's Andy & LMW w/ our young cute & bubbly Hyesun. >:D< :x   Aaahh! ..I really missed seeing her in variety shows. :((

Happiness in \10,000, Lee Min-woo(2), #19, 이민우 vs 조정린(2), 20060701

Browsing my bookmarked files and happened to click this old vid from Shinwa's Andy

:D

< :x   Aaahh! ..I really missed seeing her in variety shows.

:(

(

Happiness in \10,000, Lee Min-woo(2), #19, 이민우 vs 조정린(2), 20060701

thanx for posting it here, i miss HS in variety show too. and as we know, HS during her trainee at SM, she's close with Shinwa member, but mostly with Andy (they worked as MC SBS inkigayo) and how they have a great chemistry there, and with Lee Min Woo... HS just like his sister but i forget which SHinwa member, that one of their mom want HS as their daughter in law....

at the video, HS brought sandwich for minwoo, she's really a carying person just like she did when Kim Joon has a baseball game, and we know how close their friendship. and the most touching moment when HS surprise Soowol wear a pooh costume at greeting miracle no 7, and soowol so surprise n happy tp see her fave eonnie support her. hope to see HS support her friends in the future

Hi sis @Ariana27 :-h  I know right :\"> Yes, Andy w/ KHS during Inkigayo days. Also she was closed to Min-woo becoz of NonStop 5 days..and I also had bookmarked the vid in a show that he invited & call his close friends for a bday gathering and Ku was one of them & the guys were mesmerized by her prettiness keke :D I remember  Min Woo's mother really wanted KHS to be her daughter in law haha :D

@cheerkoo agree with @geumtrangdi,,, International GHS's Fans & Blood Fans bcoz not everyone who donate a soompi member too and if i have to choose for cheering message for Koo

"I wish I could eat it just once. This snack." 

or maybe we can add some BLOOD's cute word like

• "don't ever block my view without my permission (jisang's line to rita) and we can change with "don't ever eat my snack without my permission", kkkkk
  • stay away 30cm from now..... how about..we change into : how can i stay away 30cm from this yummy snack

hope to see others Blood fans will support this project, so DC Blood still no exist? T___T

HS , she's a type actresse who doesn't affraid to do a challenge, if it fails she will correct it in the future, is he success ,  she will chalenge her more n make it better n better.

HS as Rita, an irritated girl, arrogant yet she has a toxic tongue, hard to approach  but the more we knew bout Rita we can say, she's a carying person, smart, she has a good sense bout something that she felt is not right and she didnt affraid to confront it. and Rita is so funny amd hillarious too. some of her fans, who claim that they knew her and start to complaint for her carachtere as Rita.... why they didn't read Rita carachtere carefully... IRRITATED,EXAGERATE/ OUTRAGEOUS but with development story Rita carachtere will change..

so my conclusion, people / some of her fans comfort with her innocent carachtere, bright /cheers , and they still hasn't accept her new carachtere. ... but if actresse doesn't challenge her new face in acting field ...didn't it may look so boring????,,, my on view... i'm so gratefull HS took Rita role. and she can make Rita carachtere alive with HS's way. but yes...everybody have their own view and taste.

#sorry for my long post

Love JS & RT supposedly going away party. Hamburger & soda pop! :D

"...since you & I have been busy I had food delivered....let's eat!" :)

This could be a cheering banner.

Guest S_sun

@cheerkoo I am wondering  if there is DC Blood ?  You mentioned before DC fans were trying to get a DC for Blood? Have they been successful? Sorry to bother you with these questions. 

Usually even dramas with low ratings, there are still fans who are interested to discuss the drama. 

@Ariana27:

Very cute ideas!!
If I may change a little so that people do not feel uncomfortable eating the snacks---keke---I think if Rita and JS were my bosses, I might be very intimidated...keke
"Don't block my view from the snacks" (taken from Jisang's statement to Rita)
"30 centimeter boundary/경계 is too far from lovely snacks" (taken from Jisang to Rita)
I am not sure about "Gas-Rita"---keke---but hilarious. JS enjoys teasing Rita for sure.

Below is my email to Snowsummer.
I am so glad that I can communicate with her in English. 

Please use this name to represent international fans:
International Sunnies & Blood Fans

Please do not use Soompi as our name because not all people are Soompi members and some are BIG fans of BLOOD=블러드 drama.

Your ideas for banners are so good---Very funny.
One Soompi member Ariana27 also makes following suggestions for your consideration: It is up to you to make the final decision. 
"Don't block my view from the snacks" (taken from Jisang's statement to Rita)
"30 centimeter boundary/경계 is too far from delicious snacks" (taken from Jisang's statement to Rita)
Can something be done with "Gas-Rita"?----maybe it is not good for food. Right?

I have a question: Do you think it would be beneficial to become a member of KBS for BLOOD homepage and write positive comments for BLOOD and Koo? We are always looking for ways to support Koo. 

Also, International Fans are carrying out Twitter campaign to support BLOOD. We send twitter messages to Koo, AJH, KBS, YG, etc. with the tag #weluvkdramaBlood. From now on we plan to use the tag #Blood AJA. We hope KBS and actors know how much we really enjoy BLOOD and Koo.

I would appreciate your feedback if you have the time.
Again, International Sunnies and Blood Fans thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Sincerely,
Cheerkoo

I wish for our GHS to join a directing Institute in the USA after the conclusion of BLOOD drama series. I really would like her to concentrate more on her directing skills, she has the talent and now she needs the professional academic knowledge of it. 

I can see her excel in directing action/animation movies/dramas with important messages to deliver in the future by using computer science .  

@myonenonly,

Sorry...I did not see your post for "...since you & I have been busy I had food delivered....let's eat!"  his could be a cheering banner.
until after I sent the email to snowsummer already. However, I do remember someone from DC-GHS suggesting something similar. 

@S_sun,
DC has not given a BLOOD thread for BLOOD fans. But, one clever BLOOD fan somehow found a part of a KBS thread (I am not sure how it works) for fans to talk about BLOOD. They analyze and swoon and crack-up about BLOOD there. Whatever is talked about in Soompi-Blood thread is also talked about in their thread....we do think alike. keke They also wonder why rating is low when it is so intriguing and wonderful drama. Because it is a KBS thread without the name of BLOOD, it appears that not too many people know about it in DC. DC-GHS thread also talk about BLOOD. DC fans wonder what is the "standard" that DC has for giving out a DC thread for a drama!!

Guest akoito

This is the KBS BLOOD homepage where audience leave his/her comments.
(thanks to Zamzam, Gayu312, Guemtrangdi, and others for leading me to this site. I have been hesitant to consider joining as they do ask for your personal information.)

As we are always looking for ways to support GHS and her activity=currely the BLOOD=this could be one way of doing it.---by writing our suppport in polite and sincere manner. Each episode, we can comment. 

Let me see if I can find a way to get into it. Forgive me,,,I am technically challenged and pretty much suspicious of the internet...keke--but I may do this.

On top of that page link, to the Right is: Red box with 글쓰기=write

1. When you click on that red box, it leads you to a page to log in.

회원로그인=KBS member log in

아이디 

Guest S_sun

@S_sun,
DC has not given a BLOOD thread for BLOOD fans. But, one clever BLOOD fan somehow found a part of a KBS thread (I am not sure how it works) for fans to talk about BLOOD. They analyze and swoon and crack-up about BLOOD there. Whatever is talked about in Soompi-Blood thread is also talked about in their thread....we do think alike. keke They also wonder why rating is low when it is so intriguing and wonderful drama. Because it is a KBS thread without the name of BLOOD, it appears that not too many people know about it in DC. DC-GHS thread also talk about BLOOD. DC fans wonder what is the "standard" that DC has for giving out a DC thread for a drama!!

Thanks @cheerkoo.  I am surprised there is no DC Blood.  So sad.. Can DC fans ask the administrator of DC for the reasons so we all can understand? 

Is there a bias against Blood even at DC?
Nice to know there is a place for Blood fans in Korea to discuss but sad not many fans know about it. If only they have DC Blood.....

Wow! ladies! anyone needs to look like Yoo Ri ta?? Here are 2 videos which tells how to do Gu hye sun's make over for 'Blood'

credits : dramafever

credits : Sw33t5hadow098

I m happy that the international fans not only love 'Blood' but also appreciate her make up!! Koreans must boast themselves for these things!