Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

watching blood eps 6,there a scene when hye sun eating and she uses her left hand to eat

is she left handed or ambidextrous,i recall in bof or another drama she uses right hand to write ect

hs is ambidextrous ,,,,she can use both hands well.

another positive fact for people who can use both hands,,they have a good sense in art, music, sports...some famous people who also have this talents are leonardo da vinci, benjamin franklin, Paul Mc Cartney, Harry Truman,etc...and so lucky Hyesun is one of them who have many talents.

beside the possitive there also negative side for ambidextrous people...and i read it all and so far i knew bout HS there is none link her for the negative one,,..HS good in academic, she's typical aware of things not a clumsy type.

Guest akoito

gayu312 said: just would like to add few more ideas to increase the tweets - break your tweets into many..dont put all the @s i.e @Koohyesun119 @AAGBan @MyloveKBS @hellokbs @MyloveKBS everything in the same tweet..for one tweet add 2 or 3 @s then make it as a new tweet - we need to do 2 things, one is not to stop tweeting..daily make it a point like u r tweeting atleast 4 to 5 tweets daily one more thing is on the day of broadcast, we must have a particular time set, to bombard our tweets to the maximum..This was missed in our last week though hanbillions sis had put it in her post..We are setting a time, say 1 hour before the live streaming, make ur tweets maximum at this time. .This can be done by drafts only..So apart from the regular 4 to 5 tweets daily, whenever u have time, make few tweets and save it in drafts..then u can use "send all" option so that all ur tweets will get bombarded at the same time..This "time setting" is most important as it will make a "sharp peak" graph at this time which is an important factor..i think thai fans used this technique Adding buzz words..When u add the @s u can also add buzz words in it buzz words can be #yoorita #jisang #jaewook #blood etc..Even #hyesun #jaehyun #jijinhee can be used as buzz words..They are not tags but they are "more popular words" which ll make the tag's popularity to increase sorry for my long post .sorry if you find it boring..I just want to say them as they will help in our aim of trending it..

''A woman is like a tea bag; you'll never know how strong she is until you put her in hot water.''
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy Women's Day to you, our dearest Gu Hye Sun. Stay beautiful, but best of all, stay resolute and courageous as before. We love your performance in Blood. Don't even try to please the pseudocritics or clueless bandwagoners by changing your style because us fans understand how enervating it would be for you if your creative sensibilities were offset. Superhwaiting

Hello guys! So, here's the new poster for the project! It's a little late, but not to worry! We did so good last week! Im so proud of you all, thank you for helping out and being a part of this project~ This is a new week, we can start fresh and do better than we did last week, right?^^ Im counting on you guys to start spreading the poster! I, unfortunately, have to go to sleep because it's 4:30 A.M and im sooooo tired! But!! I promise I will join in the spreading once I wake up! Fighting everyone!B_kK2GkU0AAEV0J.jpg:large

Guest chin7088

Thanks @cheerkoo‌! God bless....Wow now i know,why our Angel was soo gifted with talents,thanks for the infos @Ariana27‌ and @"Geum Jan Di"‌...Happy Womens Day to all of you and to our beloved GHS! Stay strong...Fighting!!

Found this on twitter:
Correct me if I'm wrong, so, our angel donated sacks of rice and trays of eggs for Leukemia children? From her fans all over the world? Aww, good deed from our Ku again. See, antis threw rocks at her but a good person will always stand & even share her blessings to people in need. Such an inspiration a true role model. >:D< ^:)^

안기종 @angijong  ·  Mar 5 KBS 월화드라마 <블러드> 출연중인 배우 구혜선 씨를 응원하기 위해 그녀의 팬들이 쌀 1,030kg, 라면 80개, 계란 600개를 백혈병환우회에 기부했다. 반갑고 고맙다.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_VCnblUgAAyUHz.jpg:large

Thanks @cheerkoo for sharing this redeeming news. I'm really exasperated with this regurgitated rubbish of wet blankets i.e., GHS does not know how to act or her expressions as Yoo Ri Ta are the same as those of Geum Jan Di's. In their envy or ignorance, they keep forgetting that besides being an actor, she is likewise an artist. For one's creativity to be fully expressed through art, one has to finely attune his or her mind to the subtle and delicate movements around. Acting is also considered an art form. This is the reason why she put effort into practising a different vocal intonation to effectively portray the character Yoo Ri Ta. In this light, therefore, to say that GHS does not know how to act is plain hate or ignorance. Perhaps, those who damnatorily say so should try acting in their own dramas, or better yet, write their own drama scripts and direct it while also starring in it. I'm sorry. It's a very stressful day at work and the caffeine in the coffee that I'm having now might have a play in my emotional eruption. I just really, really feel bad whenever I think of the negativity hovering over Blood, most esp. GHS. But, yes, fellow Sunnies, we should not allow ourselves to wallow too much in this. Let's be consoled by the fact that two of the best attributes of our GHS is her resoluteness and determination. Atop of that, she is an intelligent individual who knows what or who to truly value amidst all of this cruel and unjust criticism.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=135040&page=

thanx to sist @n_adimurti (twitter) for posting the link, seems like a voting picture of GHS. @cheerkoo, need your helps here, thanx ^__^

viewimage.php?id=2aa8d83fe0c12da8&no=29b

사이즈 안맞는게 3개나 있음

자짤 기준 내가 글마다 적었는데 왜때문에..

일단 후보에 다 넣고 투표ㄱ

최대 2개까지만 골라줘 

내일 오전까지 

Showbiz Korea
Happy Monday, viewers!

Tomorrow, we will meet actress KU HYE-SUN, who’s known for her innocent features and diverse qualities. Ku Hye-sun is making herself stand out in many productions. Let’s check out her acting career on STAR CHRONICLE! ...

11057335_813180915422807_288989540840656

https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv

I forgot to mention...RT was at the chapel because that day was RT's parents' death anniversary.The uncle came later as well. When RT says he should not have come since he would have to make to trip to come to the hospital, the Uncle-CEO says something about he should pay respect to his one and only younger brother and to also show how well he raised his brother's daughter. RT--I forget what she said to that but acknowledged it. I guess RT does not know that her Uncle is sick???I wonder what motivated JS to ask about RT's parents. When RT's bff asks JS to ask RT directly, he tells her that he and RT do not talk about personal things. 
Also, RT was massaging Nun Sylvia and asks her if she has ever seen anything extraordinary or someone with incredible abilities in her career as a nun. Nun denies but asks RT if she is still thinking about that boy. Nun Sylvia tells RT that RT has such ?clear eyes that she can see things like that. If RT was told as a child that her parents died accidentally while looking for her who wandered off...that is a lot of guilt for a child to carry?? She also was branded as "crazy" as a child for talking about the boy with super-power and wild dogs in Jejudo....it must have been hard to feel normal after all that experience.JS and RT lost parents on the same day?The Uncle must know what is being experimented at the New Drug Team? He is a very wealthy CEO of a huge Group--he owns the Taemin Hospital but I think there is also Taemin Group which is the headquarters. Such a man most likely would not just hand over all authority and power to just anybody---JW had to have been very convincing.Don't you think? I wonder why Uncle never married? Becuase he knew about his genetic illness? 

KU HYE SUN in "Blood" Shows Innocent and Feminine Beauty in Tears!
news57159_1425949851.jpg
- Unveiling four behind-cuts  Actress KU HYE SUN is drawing attention by unveiling four behind cuts of her crying acting in KBS2 TV's drama series "Blood". The cuts are showing her innocent and feminine beauty. In episode 7 of "Blood" (written by Park Jae-bum and directed by Ki Min-soo and Lee Jae-hoon) aired on the 9 (Tue.), "Yoo Rita" (acted by KU HYE SUN) who was raised without parents, prays for her deceased parents in a Catholic church of sister "Ahn Silvia" (acted by Son Sook) who took care of Rita. In the drama, "Rita" experienced an accident when she was young, but survived by the help of "Park Ji-sang" (acted by Ahn Jae-hyun). However, Rita's parents who were looking for her at that time died by losing their footing in the mountain. In the behind cuts of KU HYE SUN, "Rita" is shedding tears in a white veil, desperately praying in the church she went when young. She is shedding a of tear, with her hands put together, well-expressing "Rita"s heartache. One of the photos that shows her overwhelmed by "Rita"'s emotions, still sweeping tears after the shooting, is very impressive. Meanwhile, "Rita" becomes suspicious of who "Ji-sang" really is, and the two become conscious of each other. "Ji-sang" asks about "Rita"'s past. "Rita"confesses to "Ji-sang" that he is making her a strange person, then "Ji-sang" also confesses that he has a rare disease. As the relationship between the two rapidly develops, viewers' expectations for the drama are growing bigger.

http://www.ygfamily.com/network/Network_Info.asp?IDX=6513&Page=1&n2PageSize=9&LANGDIV=E