Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi Sunnies!

Thanks for all your posts. Waiting for episode13 &14. Can't get enough of Yoon Sowan. I love her character. GHS' acting daebak! Thanks to PD nim for making GHS a great actress again. So convincing & real! :X :X :X

just wanna clarify that the support event yesterday was initiated by Ayesuper & Bambi , and joined by a some KHS fans from Korea, Hong Kong & Taiwan, etc. It's not by Baidu or other fanbase. It was planned quite some time ago but was postponed due to the ferry incident. Big thanks to Ayesuper & bambi for all the arrangements!
BoVG00CIQAAR3y9jpglarge_zps0a3d1b59.jpg~
Cre Ayesuper

Guest onlyforsun

Hello Sunnies :) Long time no post here. Hope you all are stay health & always be happy :)
I want to explain something,hope you don't mind:)The event which mentioned by @8jadecloud8 is not prepare by Baidu fans,we just post the pics(from coffee car official website)at Baidu share with more people.And the next event,It is just my conjecture,cause I don't know Korean ^^
And Thanks so much to the Sunnies who prepare this event to Hyesun :)Today is AE day,have a good AE day Sunnies ~~~

Thanks @meow13 and @onlyforsun for the clarification.

Big Thanks to @Ayesuper1 @Bambi and K-sisters in organising this event, Also to all sisters from SKorea, HK, Taiwan, etc.. for supporting the event to be a success.

"We missed you Yoon Swan. So, eat a lot and lot! From fans who are always on GHS's side"

BoVHDwUIIAA2pZn.jpg
BoXS0-XIEAELZvG.jpg
credit Ayesuper

OMO...
I don't think @gayu312 or myself did mention that food cart fan support event was from baidu fans. Baiduers only reported the event on baidu in their respective bars. The fan event was stated to have been organized by GHS fandom from HKG, Taiwan and SK(some). NO mention of China, except credits were given for their swift reportage and sharing of pics. I am glad this has been cleared up by @meow13 and @onlyforsun. Kamsamida.
Isn't this such a sensitive issue? I mean, fans galore for GHS! I guess I just escaped the 'GHS fanbase-guillotine'...Phew! If it was any shortcomings due to miscommunication or language barrier, please pardon me [-O< Love y'all!
IMO, any GHS fan is a friend and a worthy fan, no matter what they do, did or will do or will not do. I hope all fans will view each others' support just as their own - i.e. in highest regard, for the best interests of GHS, uri beautiful Goddess :)>-
GHS FIGHTING! @allSUNNIES Fighting!

Thank you sisters @Ayesuper, @Bambi and all our Angel's genuine fans for your continuous support to her in all her projects. What you have done and still doing are really remarkable; I am honestly speechless because I can't find the right words to express my gratitude to your goodselves, GOD bless you all .

Guest ginger4clover

@onlyforsun thanks for clarification, as a Sunnie I am very thankful for all of the supports from whomever for KHS. Thanks you Eyesuper and Bamb for arranging such an event, KHS fans in  SK, HK, Taiwan etc....I hope I did not miss anyone. I think we are all here for the Love and support for KHS and AE so let us all rejoice that KHS is back again in acting. =(( =
Just finish watching ep 13 raw, all actors/actresses superb acting. Natural scenery are magnificent. Its a heartfelt ep hats of to the writer and PDim. Wait for sub. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ Proud to be in a Sunnie Clan. Good day.....

@gayu312 No worries dongsaeng. It's all done - clarified!.....Looking forward to next week's fan support event.M sure it's gonna be just as great, if not greater. Hope that GHS will be around next time.
@SheilaM I agree. Let's all rejoice! 
Did you guys see that awesome 3rd? Beautiful GHS. How can anyone be that beautiful, all the time? :DHave a great Memorial Day Weekend @allSUNNIES :-h

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132414&page=1

message from @snowsummer of KUONE.

Total Collected: WOW!!!

내 팬 : 2,210,000원--Korea fans

해외 팬 : 1,073.72 USD--Soompi fans
She is planning to talk with the PD in charge of these events on Monday and secure the date and time for the event. Plus she has to get the total number of people/staff to prepare the meals. Still looking into whether to do it in buffet style or a la carte with Korean ginseng chicken soup (sam-ghe-tang).She is also thinking about gifts for GHS, her manager and the codi....(hmmm,,I thought they were considering gifts for the writer and the director..??)
You can post anything that you want to say before the event....I guess on DC page??

Guest ginger4clover

Ku Hye sun is one of the rarest actress who can dramatized a character/s that will elicit different kinds of emotions from the viewers. It takes a great acting to do that. KHS combines her natural ability in acting, perseverance and hard work to perfect a character. Case in point KHS dramatizing Jandi BOF, YSW AE emotes so many emotions from the viewers from positive to negative reactions, that lingers. Great acting is when an actor/ess have a profound impact in one's psyche ( good or bad). KHS possess that ability. Some of you will disagree with me its ok...  :-* 
In AE all the actors/ actresses characters are well developed and brilliantly dramatized by each and everyone. It gives the viewers all this mix emotions ( love, hate, sorrow, distress, etc...towards a certain character/s and scenes). Excellent cinematography, soundtracks that arouses viewers emotions not realizing being submerge into the drama. In my humble opinion AE is a great drama. A simple enduring love story between YSW/PDJ with its own complexities. Excellent choice for KHS to appear before us. YSW portrayal is a work of art in progress. KHS exudes beautify inside/out... More power to AE production....:-h

@cheerkoo  i am actually a bit confuse ...the thought about giving the writer & director gifts previously...does it come from GHS DC or AE-DC? With the amount of money collected, it will be good if they can provide gift for LSY, writer & director too kekkekeke. More over, i bet they don't need to provide meal up to 100 people since the staff is divided into 2 team when shooting

hi @illay.I really am not sure.What I posted here is what she-snowsummer-posted in that DC page.I am sure plans can change from what was talked about in the beginning.DC-AE did the snack cart on their own....they did not talk about or give any gifts. DC-GHS approached KuOne to do the meal cart together. When snow summer first posted in DC to take up the organizing of meal cart, she mentioned giving gifts to the director and the writer...which I personally loved the idea. They are the backbone of AE and they usually get neglected in my opinion. Anyway, she will talk with the PD in charge of these events on Monday and I am sure she will post again.She may make a DC page to have fans write their cheering and supporting messages. I still have not tried to get into DC page. I just did not want to bother at this time. I take too long with anything technical...keke  But, I did send her a email message --that email address that you gave us to send money....I asked her if she can consider giving gifts to Director and the Writer as well. Maybe you guys can do it too if you agree. Until the end of AE, I really feel we need to support and cheer for not only the actors and the staff but also the Dir Park and Writer Yoon. What do you think??
Again, the meal event is made possible by KuOne fan club (for GHS), DC-GHS and Soompi-GHS. I learned from watching Korean dramas that ginseng chicken is suppose to be a health-enhancing soup that Koreans eat on hot days...maybe that is a good idea??? They are all working night and day!! I saw that LSY had red eye when he was driving the 119van..poor guy!!  I don't think that soup has too much spice and garlic--in cast GHS has to do another kissing scene....keke. But that soup can be costly. Also. there might be days when both AB film crew might be present at the same time. When DC-AE did the snack cart event, I am sure they made sure that LSY was there...LSY has tons of fans in AE-DC. He deserves it!!!

Everybody, if you don't mind, please click on this article.It is very positive, it writes what is so interesting about AE very well. Some other articles just regurgitates without any enthusiasm. I like this one.
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109859740

written by reporter Kim Sara of Osenthe title isAngel Eyes GHS--she is like ray of sunlight to LSYLet us each at least click on it once.thank you Sunnies and AE fans!!

@cheerkoo I am absolutely agree that they should give the director & writer gifts especially if there are still some amount money left. I will send her e-mail too suggesting her to do it in politely way kekeke. Yes...sam gyetang is healthy, delicious and also expensive keke. The last time I ate at seoul in 2012,it's about 11.000 won.Hopefully KuOne can get the right time where both of the teams are on the site so all of them can enjoy this special meals.