Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest S_sun

I watched Angel Eyes. So far, the story is awesome. And I hope, the adult part will be much better. Of course, coz GHS will be in it ;) . Despite of the good review for AE, Im a little bit scared for what the reviews will say about GHS, especially when we know she got so much haters. I only hope that she will proof them wrong. She can't make anybody happy anyway... Well, whatever the drama will ending, good or bad (tsk, I don't want this to be happened), I know we're here to support her :D
@ghsforever : awesome Video for GHS, sist. She will like it, Im sure... :)

KJS and GHS must be really friends. GHS seems to be at ease interacting with him while LSY is more distant but somehow watching GHS very closely. Hhhmm. Sorry i am imagining things now but I think these two, are meant for each other. Lol. Good day sunnies.

KJS and GHS must be really friends. GHS seems to be at ease interacting with him while LSY is more distant but somehow watching GHS very closely. Hhhmm. Sorry i am imagining things now but I think these two, are meant for each other. Lol. Good day sunnies.

I think because LSY is NSM's former boyfriend. GHS wants to respect her bestie NSM. Even LSY treats GHS same way, respectful. This is to avoid any malicious notions from the public eyes. :)

Guest S_sun

myonenonly said:

Let's not read more into things than needed. Great chemistry does not have to mean more than that. We certainly don't want any rumors to start. Let's just concentrate on their acting skills. Whatever the personal circumstances are , these 2 actors are professionals and given their personalities, they are thoughtful and respectful of each other and  of other people. We do expect all the cast to be friendly and have a good working relationship. :)

Let's just enjoy AE and their casts ' great acting skills. The first 2 episodes  already set it up for a great  drama. :)

Agree!

:-bd

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=131335&page=1

GHS and Seungri on location. I did not know this but Seungri owns several schools that teach people how to sing and dance and it seems that many now idol singers went through his school!! Can you believe this guy and he is not even 30 yet?!!
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=131332&page=1
http://blog.naver.com/ochan2o/30188519255
It appears that Angel Eyes is also going after the real tragedies that firefighters and rescue workers must face in their jobs. It appears that Angel Eyes production is surprising people who live around there with disaster set ups.
Still sending great hopes for the Angel Eyes team and for our GHS-ssi!!

Thanks siidudul for the pix and thanks Sunnies for all the posts!감정동 신화아파트에서 드라마 촬영하네요~ AE is filming at the Shinhwa Apt in GamJung-dong.모자쓰고 커피마시는 여자가 구혜선이예요~ The woman with the cap holding a cup of coffee is GHS.공형진도 왔네요 Gong HyungJin is here too.구혜선 진짜얼굴 조막만하네요.GHS's face is really smallcr: http://cafe.naver.com/gpfleamarket/764848
I saw this :http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=93288&page=
내가한참 연옌들한테는 기사도 읽지않고 무조건 냉소적이고 악플비슷한 댓글을 달았던적이 있었는데..
내가 썼던 다른댓글들 삭제정리하다보니 뜨악~~;;이 기사댓글에도 내가 구혜선에게 악플단게 있더라구,,,완전 경악;;;
난 기억도안나고...왜그랬은지 지금도 알길없지만,,,,쿠야  진심 진정 미안하다 ㅠㅠ
하필 그당시 연옌들을 냉소적으로 볼때 몇번썼던 댓글이 하필 이런기사에 달리고말았다니,,,  에휴  한심, 죄책감 (This person admits that she used to be extremely cruel to anything GHS did or said back then. Now she is posting in GHS gallery and feeling bad and wondering why she was like that to GHS. She posts an article from when GHS was acting in King and I. The poster says that she remembers attaching a response to this article and crushing GHS with her comment. Poster says she is sincerely sorry to GHS. Other DCGHS fans say that GHS still gets so many anti-comments without reason.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

구혜선 “한지민과의 비교에 쥐구멍 숨고싶은 심정”
수원(경기)=뉴스엔 글 김국화 기자/사진 정유진 기자] Newsen article by Jung Yoo Jin photographer and reporter Kim GukHwa----this article compares GHS with Han JiMin. HJM was acting in YiSan at that time and GHS was acting as Queen Yoon in King and I. Supposdely YiSan was a big success next to King and I.

치열한 시청률 경쟁을 벌이고 있는 두 사극 작품인 MBC 월화드라마 '이산'과 SBS '왕과 나'의 여주인공 한지민과 구혜선이 종종 비교 대상이 되고 있다. 구혜선이 시청자들의 이런 비교에 대해 처음으로 입을 열었다. Yi San and King and I were on big competition for the viewer rating and HJM and GHS were often compared. (Maybe that is why I saw some internet comments where people talked about wanting HJM for AE rather than GHS!! Now it makes sense....human cruelty still pushes on...)

구혜선은 17일 오후 2시 경기도 수원시 화성에서 진행된 SBS 대하사극 '왕과 나'(극본 유동윤/ 연출 김재형 손재성) 화성 세트장 오픈식에 참석한 후 열린 기자 간담회에서 한지민과의 비교가 "부끄럽다"고 털어놨다 GHS was interviewed at some type of opening ceremony for the drama King and I. (I am confused...but actually King and I were already about to enter 16th episode....so must be another type of opening event.)
구혜선은 기자들에게 "난 연기를 시작한 지 얼마 안된 신출내기고 한지민씨는 많이 극을 이끌어 갔던 분이다. 그런 분과 비교되니 부끄럽고 쥐 구멍에라도 숨고 싶은 심정이다. 나의 입장에서 그런 분과 비교해 주는 게 감사할 따름이다"고 전했다. GHS was asked about her comparison to HJM. GHS said: "I am a rookie compared to HJM who had led many dramas before. To be compared to such a person is making me feel embarrassed so much that I want to hide inside a mouse hole. From my perspective, I can only feel gratitude for being compared to such a person."

또 구혜선은 앞으로 선보일 폐비 윤씨(소화)의 독한 모습에 대해 "독한 이미지는 자신 있었는데 요즘은 기가 많이 죽었다. 시청률이나 캐릭터, 극의 흐름에 대한 부담감이 송곳으로 찌르는 듯한 느낌"이라고 표현했다. She was also asked about portraying a bitterly strong Queen Yoon...GHS said "I have confidence about acting bitterly tough and cold, but these days, I feel I have lost a lot of confidence.  Whether it is the rating or the character, I feel so burdened by the flow of the drama as if the pain is being drilled into me." (Her expression is of extreme pain...WOW!! she must have been going through so much!! When I started to translate her interviews, GHS usually sounded as if she has washed off the negativity or embraced them and feeling objective about them. But here, her emotions feel very sensitive and raw.)

한편 16일 방영된 16회에서 후궁첩지를 받은 소화는 유약한 이미지를 벗어나 앞으로 강인하고 독한 모습을 조금씩 선보이게 된다. On the 16th episode, Queen Yoon will shed weak image and become cold and tough...
뉴스엔 <EM>| </EM>입력 <EM>2007.10.18 07:00</EM> 

WOW....it is the first time GHS expressed how she really felt about the pressure she must have felt. I am sure that she is facing that pressure again for AE...In King and I, she was also compared to not only HJM, but also to the actress who played her as a child. Her name escapes me. I read here and there people putting GHS down saying that she most likely will not be able to match the skill or quality of the child actor or that GHS will ruin AE////So much discouraging comments abound...it make me so sad and disheartened...it is the first time I ever read GHS say how she feel about it all. Fighting GHS-ssi11
GHS-ssi----just let it all go...just believe in yourself and let it shine through!! 

• Thanks 1

Thanks sis Cheerkoo for the translation. My heart aches for her and regardless how good her performance will be in AE, she will still be hit hard by some heartless people and that is why they are overpraising the younger cast now .

한밤의 TV 연예

Thanks Ayesuper for brief translation:

SR: How do you think about Cha Seung Won, Choi Ji Woo because they joined YG recently?

HS: Well... just it is our agency's matter...

HJ: You both should talk about that later since it is your agency matter...

HJ asked about her recent interest

HS said her best interest these days is micro house. She wants to live in small house.

JS & SY asked about the way to care her good skin

She said she doesn't like t go out. And she put on make up that is 2 tones lower than her real skin tone