Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanx 4 the link gayu i could view the video now. :-) wish i could switch seats and make seungri sit with hyesunnie..hehe :-P :-P

woww those photoshoot pics!!she looks totally different and gorgeous..love the 2nd pic the most,totally different from her previous photoshoots,love the makeup.Its daebak!

Keep it up hyesun.. :-)

Same pinch @dee_dina sis :) my favorite is also 2nd one :) agree with you..she looks totally different and very sexy :D Did she change her hair stylist? ? Because her regular front fringes are not there ;) She is daebak in this hairstyle :)

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Sunnies,
Thank you so much to All Sunnies with all Your lovely posts and video
HyeSun pic really our VitaSunnies for today isn't it? breathtakingly gorgeous, stunning, sexy, beautiful, guess we ran out of words to describe her new style :)
So be prepared Sunnies, guess HyeSun pic and news already started bombarded our thread now :D (@KMB5136 sorry i quote your words) and we are so Happy to receive that :x ;;)
God Bless HyeSun and all Sunnies>:D<

Is HyeSun visiting HK again?!

홍콩여행 느낌! 회화·사진·조각 다채로운 예술작품으로~

[투어코리아=오재랑 기자] 홍콩관관청과 홍콩경제국제무역대표부는 예술문화도시로서 홍콩을 한국에 알리고, 한국-홍콩간의 문화 예술 교류를 증진하기 위해 한국작가와 함께 미술전시를 개최한다.

‘마이 타임 포 홍콩(My Time for HK,가제)’을 주제로 열리는 전시회는 오는 6월 17일부터 30일까지 서울 인사아트센터에서 개최될 예정이다.

전시회를 위해 박선기, 이환권, 윤종석, 찰스장 등 작가들이 3월 말 홍콩을 5박 6일간 여행하게 되며, 여행한 후 체험한 다채로운 느낌을 회화, 사진, 조각 등 다양한 장르의 작품으로 선보이게 된다.

옷 을 접어 사물을 형상화하여 표현하는 윤종석, 왜곡된 형상을 조각으로 표현하는 이환권, 숯이나 돌을 매단 설치작업과 회화의 원근법을 부조로 표현하는 박선기, 한국 팝아트계의 아이돌 찰스장 등의 작품을 통해 홍콩의 다채로운 매력을 만나볼 수 있다.

또한 다양한 미술작업을 선보이고 있는 아티스트이자 한류스타 구혜선의 작품도 선보일 예정이다.

이외에도 전시회 행사에 홍콩정부의 주요인사도 방문, 한국-홍콩간의 문화예술교류를 통한 우호증진에 나설 예정이다.

한 편, 홍콩 센트럴 지역 등에는 가고시안 등 세계적인 주요화랑들이 지사를 내어 자리잡고 있으며, 매년 세계 3대 아트페어의 하나인 아트바젤 홍콩를 비롯한 아트페어가 활발하게 열리고 있다. 또, 소더비와 크리스티 등 유명 경매회사들이 자리잡고 주요 경매를 펼치고 있기도 하다.
http://tournews21.com/news/view.html?section=175&category=243&no=13977

한국 화가들의 홍콩견문기, '마이 타임 포 홍콩'展

(CNB=왕진오 기자) 홍콩관광청과 홍콩경제무역대표부가 예술문화도시로서 홍콩을 한국에 알리고, 한국-홍콩간의 문화 예술 교류를 증진하기 위해 한국의 화가들과 함께 미술전시회 '마이 타임 포 홍콩'(My Time For Hong Kong, 가제)를 오는 6월 17일부터 30일까지 서울 인사동 인사아트센터에서 갖는다.

박선기, 이환권, 윤종석 등 작가들은 5박 6일간 홍콩을 여행한 후 체험한 다채로운 느낌을 회화, 사진, 조각 등 다양한 장르의 작품으로 선보이게 된다. 또한 전시장에는 탤런트 구혜선의 작품도 걸린다.

홍콩은 아시아 미술시장의 핵심도시이자 동서양이 교류하는 세계미술의 중심도시다. 주요 컬렉터와 미술애호가, 갤러리와 경매회사, 작가들이 모여드는 명실공히 아시아 문화예술의 중심지가 됐다.

센트럴 지역 등에는 가고시안 등 세계적인 주요화랑들이 지사를 내고 자리를 잡고 있으며, 매년 세계 3대 아트페어의 하나인 아트바제 홍콩을 비롯한 아트페어가 활발하게 열리고 있다. 또, 소더비와 크리스티 등 유명 경매회사들이 자리잡고 주요 경매를 펼치고 있다.

홍콩이 세계미술의 중심도시가 된 것은 홍콩정부의 적극적인 지원과 꾸준한 노력이 있었다. 1997년 중국반환 이후에 홍콩정부는 적극적인 세제 혜택과 각종 지원을 통해 문화예술도시로 자리매김했다. 미술 뿐 아니라 홍콩 예술축제, 중국 무용 페스티벌 등 다양한 문화예술분야에서 1년 내내 풍성한 볼거리를 제공하고 있다.

http://weekly.cnbnews.com/news/article.html?no=113126

Good Morning Sunnies :)

Want to send you all ~O) ~O) from starbucks with lots of cream and sugar because today was just so sweet :)

OMG GHS so pretty I love the 2nd pic as well just gorgeous :)

@yonghwa, @zamzam, @ayesuper, @meow13 Thanks for pictures and the AE video I really appreciate them :)

@meow13 Hongkong really OMG I want to see her again when is it I hope sometime in Summer or Fall if it is Im going LOL ;)

Let us know if you more update sis :)

Thanks Ayesuper for clarification. There will be an artist exchange trip to HK at the end of March, but Ku won't join that. On the other hand, Ku will join the exhibition "My time for Hong Kong" to be held at Seoul Art Centre in June 2014.

She is joining another art exhibition ^^

Wow! Thanks for the update & pics! GHS looks like a rocker in her recent photo shoots. :) did she loose some weight? or maybe because her hair is longer & she's letting it down. :) nonetheless she's still very pretty. I'm looking forward to AE & Daughter. I wonder when her movie will be released. Her co actor LHW is acting in drama Big with CD. :) hahaha... GHS & friends revolve around each other. Everyone's busy.

Take care y'all! Ciao! :X

Guest S_sun

OMG! GHS came back with a BANG! Those Sure photoshoots are soooooo HOT! Enough to melt all the snow away here in Canada...... hahaha  I am ready for spring!
Thanks to all for the updates,news and pics. Appreciate all your efforts. Have a nice day/night! :)

Guest stouffville

@S_sun‌.....so true sun.....im ready for spring too..shes a what ever fashion trendy and amazing.

Love that rugged looks of her....exciting as always!