Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hyeon Seung Min casts as child actor of Ku Hye Sun in "Daughter"

아역배우 현승민, ‘다우더’서 구혜선 어린시절 역에 캐스팅

MBN TV| 기사입력 2013-12-13 11:03 기사원문
100323111122_59_20131213110306.jpg
사진=스틸

[MBN스타 여수정 기자] 아역배우 현승민이 영화 ‘다우더’(감독 구혜선․제작 예스프로덕션)에 주연으로 캐스팅됐다.

13일 ‘다우더’의 제작사 예스프로덕션에 따르며너 현승민은 ‘다우더’에서 구혜선의 어린시절을 연기하는 어린 산이 역에 캐스팅됐다. 현재 촬영 막바지에 들었다.

특히 피겨 스케이팅 선수 출신인 현승민은 촬영 중 작은 부상에도 투혼을 발휘해 연기에 매진 중이다.

‘다우더’는 배우 구혜선의 세 번째 장편 연출작으로 강압적인 체벌을 하는 엄마와 고통 받는 어린 딸의 갈등을 다룬 심리극이자 사회적인 메시지를 담은 영화를 표방한다.

앞서 KBS2 드라마스페셜 단막 2013 ‘오빠와 미운 오리’에 주연인 은수 역을 맡았던 현승민은 당시 부산 사투리 연기를 자연스럽게 소화해 눈길을 끈바 있다.
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=057&aid=0000233971&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

아역배우 현승민, ‘다우더’서 구혜선 어린시절 역에 캐스팅

MBN TV| 기사입력 2013-12-13 11:03 기사원문

100323111122_59_20131213110306.jpg
사진=스틸

[MBN스타 여수정 기자] 아역배우 현승민이 영화 ‘다우더’(감독 구혜선․제작 예스프로덕션)에 주연으로 캐스팅됐다.

13일 ‘다우더’의 제작사 예스프로덕션에 따르며너 현승민은 ‘다우더’에서 구혜선의 어린시절을 연기하는 어린 산이 역에 캐스팅됐다. 현재 촬영 막바지에 들었다.

특히 피겨 스케이팅 선수 출신인 현승민은 촬영 중 작은 부상에도 투혼을 발휘해 연기에 매진 중이다.

‘다우더’는 배우 구혜선의 세 번째 장편 연출작으로 강압적인 체벌을 하는 엄마와 고통 받는 어린 딸의 갈등을 다룬 심리극이자 사회적인 메시지를 담은 영화를 표방한다.

앞서 KBS2 드라마스페셜 단막 2013 ‘오빠와 미운 오리’에 주연인 은수 역을 맡았던 현승민은 당시 부산 사투리 연기를 자연스럽게 소화해 눈길을 끈바 있다.

여수정 기자 luxurysj@mkculture.com

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=057&aid=0000233971&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

via : _Ayesuper @ twitter

sorry have been posting the same news as posted by @meow13

mewo13, Ayesuper, and zamzam,,,thank you for the article---the content is the same and the reporter is the same..Yuh SuYoung.
사진=스틸 photographs=still
[MBN스타 여수정 기자] 아역배우 현승민이 영화 ‘다우더’(감독 구혜선․제작 예스프로덕션)에 주연으로 캐스팅됐다.[MBNStar reporter yuh Su Young] Child actress Hyun SeungMin is cast as the lead actor for the Director GHS's movie, Daughter (Director GHS, Producer Yes).

13일 ‘다우더’의 제작사 예스프로덕션에 따르며너 현승민은 ‘다우더’에서 구혜선의 어린시절을 연기하는 어린 산이 역에 캐스팅됐다. 현재 촬영 막바지에 들었다.Yes Production Company stated on the 13th that Hyun SeungMin will act as the young GHS/ young "Sanyi". The filming is at the last stage. <OMG!! Last stage already!!!>

특히 피겨 스케이팅 선수 출신인 현승민은 촬영 중 작은 부상에도 투혼을 발휘해 연기에 매진 중이다.Hyun SeungMin is a figure-skating competitor (I am assuming she is playing one??). Despite a slight injury during filming, she exercises a fighting spirit and is totally absorbed in her acting.
‘다우더’는 배우 구혜선의 세 번째 장편 연출작으로 강압적인 체벌을 하는 엄마와 고통 받는 어린 딸의 갈등을 다룬 심리극이자 사회적인 메시지를 담은 영화를 표방한다."Daughter" is GHS's third feature film which describes the relationship and the conflict of extremely punitive mother and the suffering daughter. It is a psychological movie with a societal message.

앞서 KBS2 드라마스페셜 단막 2013 ‘오빠와 미운 오리’에 주연인 은수 역을 맡았던 현승민은 당시 부산 사투리 연기를 자연스럽게 소화해 눈길을 끈바 있다.Previously, Hyun SeungMin acted as the lead actress EunSu in  "Oppa and Hateful Duck" of KBS's Drama Special  2013. She spoke in Busan dialect so naturally in that role that she gained attention at that time.

여수정 기자 luxurysj@mkculture.com=Reporter Yuh SuYoung.

Woah!!
She really does not waste any time!!
As soon as she returned from Australia, she got real busy and productive!! Daughter is at the last stage of filming!!
The article does not point out whether the pix are from Daughter or her previous role?? Would a pre-production film produce pix?

Found this statement made by GHS in Ayesuper's tweeter:

Embedded image permalink
I went into Ayesuper's tweeter since meow13 referred to it.
Ayesuper thinks that the child actor's portion of the filming is at the end stage of GHS's movie. I guess that does make more sense.
Above is an excerpt from what GHS said once in an interview? (I did hear it before but cannot remember from where.) Also found it in Ayesuper's tweeter. Ayesuper says that is why she cheers for GHS! me too! I know that is what make all of us a Sunnie!!
"What is most important is to become the winner at the end/ultimately/finally.
Right now is not the time to feel accomplished for what project is doing well or making that as a life's goal. To me, what is more important is what kind of person I will live as and remembered. In my 20's, a big hit came my way through BOF. But, I cannot be just stuck there. I felt that I need to mold/make myself even better and live my life even better. That is my life's goal."

(The way she says it is very moving..I am not capturing the profound depth and passionate conviction that I feel behind her statement. The fact that she looks at every step and every move she makes, whether it be a stumble or success, as a process towards even bigger picture is very comforting to me. That is why and that is how she tolerates disappointments and criticisms she may encounter along the way. I think that is why she emphasizes "butterfly effect" too. No matter how small or insignificant a move might be, ...like the flapping of a butterfly's wing having an impact on the formation of a hurricane elsewhere. I feel like GHS is saying to herself and to all of us...don't get discouraged, believe in yourself, continue to do what you need to do and want to do...no matter what, we are important and have consequence. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect)
Have a good weekend Sunnies and Fighting!!

OMG final stage? I thought shooting a film will take at least several months to complete!  GHS is really a Wonder Woman lol .
By the way; is the Yes Production Company owned by GHS ? 
Thanks a lot my dear sis @Cheerkoo for the translation - you are really our savior  
:x

I'm always astonished by the genius of that fragile ,beautiful being KOO HYE SUN ! I will not pretend that I can understand the vastness of her intelligence ! I only can admire and worship her like a Olympus's GODDESS she is ! She offers us pieces of the puzzle she's building ,and only with this she dazzles me ! How can I look directly in SUN's light ?!! About "the last stage " I'll don't jump into conclusions ,I'll wait and see ,maybe she took another tactic ,and we know already the efficiency and organized mind she has since "Peach tree" .My imagination already boils thinking of her future CV ,when all her collaborators will bustle to make room in it (CV). I'm happy and contented that I had the HONOR to know about such an amazing , dazzling human being ! Dear @cheerkoo ,I admire you too for your knowledge and understanding of our princess ,you are a CHOSEN ONE . Thank you and bow to you ,long live and strong health, for us can benefit of your brilliant work ! Thank you !

Thanks @meow13 for the article and @cheerkoo for the translations. Wow! We are already in the final stage of filming! Can't wait to see the movie!

@cheerkoo, yes you have great insight into GHS. I love the quote you got from @ayesuper1 (thanks @ayesuper1! ) tweet.
Most profound , our princess! So wise beyond her years!

@gayu312, could you please add the quote to GHS wikipedia? Thanks, sis. :)

Welcome to all new Sunnies! Thanks to all for updates and warm comments. Keep them coming....:)

@S_sun : sis sure I will post! Before that I need a clarification @cheerkoo sis ..Did she say "What is most important is to become the winner at the end/ultimately/finally" or What is most important is not to become the winner at the end/ultimately/finally"
 I dont know to translate.. Bcos I thought she would have said in this context like winning is not important but how you live is more important..Just from the way usually GHS talks, I m guessing and asking u perhaps by mistake, if you had missed "not". or GHS told winning is important...Sorry sis dont mistake me..I just felt the context might be like that..I might be wrong too!! 

@gayu312. I think @cheerkoo is correct. My take on it is GHS is saying she strives for the end goal and she is the winner if she seeks to live a better life and be a better person at the end. To be a better person is her life's goal. Maybe Sue will clarify for us. :)

hello Sunnies!
GHS said what is important is to become a winner at the end.
I think she is talking about the ultimate end....the end stage of her life.
GHS is a nice and kind person. She donated and gave a lot of herself to so many good causes. But, that does not mean she is not a strongly driven person with competitive spirit. To do what she does and to exhibit all that she does for others to judge and criticize, she definitely is not faint-hearted.
She is a mighty force.
I am sure that she will become a winner at the end....she would say to herself, I have lived a full life with hardly any regret. I did my best. Plus, I would imagine she would have many followers who would also feel that way about her life. GHS's life is molding to be a great work of art...that is my opinion. Long live GHS! keke so that I can also get some encouragement along the way...keke

Hello Sunnies! (Sunnie, Sunyi? pretty close :) did HS get the idea from her fan club? )

I'm amazed with her tenacity to do the best that she can do. At a young age she has pretty much have her ducks lined up. She doesn't waste any time. "Failure" is not in her vocabulary. :) But I'm sure this phrase- "No guts, no glory" is definitely up there. I'm with you Sue, she's a mighty force. With all these, when do you think she'll get married? :) Her husband must be equally as mighty! ..like THOR! :))

gayu312!
I did not mean to make you feel bad. I apologize for that.
Thanks ever so much for manning and guarding the wikipedia for GHS.
What a fantastic idea!!

I don't think GHS is perfect--that is why I appreciate her more. Of course, she does seem a tad bit extraordinary...keke

Aaah sis @cheerkoo, I just had a doubt it that..I felt if you would mind :) no need of you asking sorry :)
here is the page..Check it out and tell me if i should edit anythinghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Hye-sun

I have created an FB page for GHS's daughter movie..Please like it :)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Daughter-%EB%8B%A4%EC%9A%B0%EB%8D%94-movie-by-Ku-hye-sun/1380024855583823