Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest homeschoolers4life

I'm in agreement with others. I find her a very beautiful girl but since I'm not into makeup I like the less is best approach. Hope to see her on the small screen again soon. She sparkles on screen

Guest vannessave

Well did some web surfing and finally came across some news for Ku Hye Sun. Located this first on the YG Family Website and was finally able to find a translation on the SOOMPI OFFICIAL YG FAMILY THREAD via 1tymforyomind@YGBB (Follow that? Just trying to make sure everyone gets their proper credit). Anyway here goes (The Goo Hye Sun news is at the end, I'll highlight it:

From YGBB forums:

From YGBB forums:

QUOTE(1tymforyomind@YGBB)

YG Message [2007.04.12]

CREDIT: ygfamily.com + 1tymforyomind@YGBB

--------------

Hello, This is Yang Hyun Sulk.

I'm here to tell you new information. ^^

SE7EN

Seven's 747 concert last saturday has ended successfully. Thank you to everyone who attended.. bows~

I felt weird to see Seven performing on stage again.

I kept thinking that this might be the last time for awhile to see seven on stage. T T

Seven will be going to Japan for two months, June and July, for his promotion and will be staying in America for awhile.

Not so long ago, Seven's song which we were going to put his his single album was leaked. We got the information that they were passing it on the Djs and somehow got up on the internet.

There's been a better news, Seven will be making new songs with famous singers and famous producers and things have been getting better.

Seven's 2007 747 DVD will be released around June.

We will include Seven's remix songs and will include a CD with the DVD. We will include the LALALA remix before so that you guys won't get bored of waiting.

LEXY

We introduced a new song during Seven's concert.

Lexy's new title song "above the sky" has received a good amount of support.

I'm really nervous to let out Lexy's 3rd album because after Lexy's 3rd album gets released, we'll be letting out new YG female singers.

We focused more on Lexy's rapping this time. "above the skies" is a fast beat hip hop song. We put little mixes in so that it'll be more entertaining. I'm happy with his song and the music video is coming out great too.

We saw that other female singers are going with the ballad so we had lexy's song fast and fun to listen too. Also, the album's title is "Rush" ^^

Lexy's 3rd album will be let out april 19th and she will appear first through MBC music core on the 21st. We will also let out the video.

Lexy went through a hard time after her 2nd album not being so good

but i have a good feeling about this one. ^^

PARKBOM

Park Bom's first album is planned to come out this fall, but we are thinking of releasing a song and few pictures around May.

We are first going to release it through online, Parkbom's title song has been made by Park Jin Young and it's called "Scarecrow". This is probably the first time a YG singer sings a song made by JYP.

I'm close with JYP, DJ DOC, and Psy but a few months ago, i was joking around with JYP and asked him to write a song for park bom but he really did. For free too. ^^ I felt that being a sunbae was really nice but when I meet Psy it's not so pleasent. He always asks me to eat out and I'm the one that has to pay T T

Anyways, when i first heard "scarecrow" i felt it was going to be good. It has a great feeling of Park Jin Young and a very nice SLOW song.

He has completed this inbetween his busy schedule but i never had the chance to say thanks so i'd like to take this time to say thank you to Park Jin Young.

Oh yeah~ One day, Park Jin Young called me from America and said "Hyung~ this is big news." He says that Kim Gun Mo will be releasing a song named "scarecrow" too. We were going to change it but deceided to leave it alone.

It's an honor for Park Bom...^^

We'll start promoting during May.

Kim Jieun

I'll like to thank everyone who participated it naming Kim Jieun. I was suprised at how much support she received.

The sad news is, we didn't get the chande to pick her name. I'm so sorry for the delay of her debute. We picked three people who participated in the name picking and we'll send them a i-pop nano, Big bang's sign CD and Lexy's sign CD...

i personally went out and bought the MP3 player... ^^

Although we don't have a name for her, we'll be releasing her beginning of May.

YG's only actor GoHaeSun has contributed on KimJiEun's m/v I met the producer and he says the they went to Busan and filmed for two days and it was really hard. I heard GuHaeSun was sick afterwards.

I told her that it'll be a easy scene... I think I have to avoide Haesun for awhile T TKimJiEun has contributed in Lexy's song too but she has featured in a lot of YG artist songs. She has the ability to freely sing high and low tones. She is well prepared for live stages

We have three m/v so far including the m/v we let out awhile ago. Currently, we are planning to have "AhnDweNaYo" as the title song which has been composed by LeeJunHyun and KimJiEun, herself.

It's already been 4 years since she's been in YG T T

she's finally debuting.

Lexy, park bom and kim jieun will be coming out between a month

please support them!

I'll come back with more info later.

thank you! Bows~~

Yang Hyun Sulk

--------------------

Guest vannessave

Here's a screencap from Soulstar's video that GHS was in that I found at jhys1109 today. I'll probably post more pics over the week since I need to clear out my imageshack more than ever.

soulstarscreencapsia8.jpg

Guest vannessave

Cindy The Perky, May 2007

(Taken in Bali)

CLICK ON THE THUMBNAILS

[

Thanks for posting these pictures. I saw one of them before but couldn't tell what it was for or if it was old or new.

Guest vannessave

Figured I post this before I forget where I found it. I did see where GHS was also the July 2006 Covergirl for Cindy the Perky

july2006cindytheperkywu1.jpg

To think that 24 hours ago I never knew there was a Cindy the Perky magazine

source: koreadepart

Guest homeschoolers4life

It is great to be able to check her board and see new postings, people and pictures. Keep them coming!

Guest kuhyesunfangroup

been so busy! grt 2 c new faces. glad we made it 2 pg 10, now lets go 4 11!!! hope 2 add more stuff soon. :rolleyes: & do my part. luv the magazine pics. she is def perky!!!! like phone booth fotos! :rolleyes:

Guest vannessave

Finally found the link for the other magazine cover I meant to post the other day. I was trying to make sure it was credited properly. Anyway, here is Ku Hye Sun on the cover of Ecole - July 2002

ecolejuly2002covergq5.png

Guest vannessave

^yep .. she's nominated for Best Female Newcomer for her role in Pure 19 ..

That's great news. Thanks for the translation/news. I hope she gets it.

Guest kuhyesunfangroup

^yep .. she's nominated for Best Female Newcomer for her role in Pure 19 ..

wonderful news. i will put on my site. thx 4 sharing. it woul be so cool if she won

Guest vannessave

Well, she didn't win but I am proud of her nomination. Hope that will be the first of many to come.

saw this recent News Article. Anyone care to translate or summarize what it is about? Thanks in advance if you can, I am really trying to figure out what she is up to now.

‘얼짱’ 구혜선 프로야구 첫 시구 “떨려요” [뉴스엔]

[뉴스엔 김형우 기자]

탤런트 구혜선이 프로야구 시구에 나선다.

구혜선은 오는 29일 오후 1시20분 서울 잠실 야구장에서 열리는 두산 베어스와 롯데 자이언츠의 경기에서 시구자로 나선다.

이 경기는 KBS 2TV를 통해 생방송된다.

구혜선은 현재 두산의 주류 브랜드 BG소주의‘처음처럼’ 메인모델로 활약 중이다.

하지만 이번 시구에는 두산BG소주가 아닌 두산 베이스 측의 직접적인 요청에 의해 이뤄졌다.

구혜선이 프로 스포츠에서 시구로 나서는 것은 이번이 처음이다.

구혜선 측은 26일 “29일 두산-롯데 경기의 시구자로 나선다”며 “구혜선이 예전부터 프로야구를 즐겨봐 시구 요청을 흔쾌히 승낙했다”고 전했다.

이어 “시구는 처음이기에 구혜선도 매우 설레고 떨려하고 있다”며 “많은 사람들 앞에서 공을 던져본 적이 없기 때문에 멋진 폼을 만드려 열심히 연습하고 있다”고 덧붙였다.

한편 올해 초 40%가 넘는 시청률로 인기를 끌었던 KBS 1TV ‘열아홉 순정’이후 휴식을 취하고 있는 구혜선은 현재 여러 드라마와 영화에서 러브콜을 받고 있다.

조만간 차기작을 선정하고 연기 활동에 다시 나설 계획이다.

김형우 cox109@newsen.com

Had the chance to do some websurfing while watching Nascar/Basketball playoffs. Found these pictures of Goo Hye Sun. I believe she is throwing out the first pitch?

source: media.daum.net

baseballgooot3.jpg

baseballgoo2jv9.jpg

baseballgoo3rc0.jpg

baseballgoo4vx9.jpg

baseballgoo6cb5.jpg