Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest kuhyesunfangroup

can anyone post more pictures of her or anything?

i really, really like her look (:

i really really really like her look 2 and im hoping more people post info and pics. very glad she had thread tho

Guest kuhyesunfangroup

where r all khs fans? let me hear ya? have a while b 4 ride come will look through and post some pics.

Guest vannessave

There was a news article that came out today about Ku Hye Sun. If someone can translate or summarize it, it would be appreciated. Nevertheless here it is.

구혜선 “잠에서 막 깬 부시시한 모습이 가장 섹시해” [2007-03-18 10:47:14]

03182007newsenkq5.jpg

[뉴스엔 김국화 기자]

미술을 전공한 구혜선이 학창시절 도화지에 수채화 물감으로 유화를 그려 수상한 특이한 경험을 공개했다.

17일 방송된 KBS 2TV ‘연예가중계’에서는 파격적인 모습으로 광고 촬영하고 있는 구혜선을 찾았다.

구혜선은 미술을 전공한 것으로 알려져 있는데 유화가 너무 그리고 싶었지만 유화 물감과 캔버스가 너무 비싸 살 수 없었다고 했다.

구혜선은 유화 대신 수채화 물감을, 캔버스 대신 도화지를 사용해 유화를 그렸는데 독특하다는 평을 받으며 수상의 영광을 누릴 수 있었다. 구혜선은 사연 공개 후 “CF 찍어서 유화 물감과 이젤을 샀다”며 기뻐하는 모습을 보였다.

또 구혜선은 “사랑과 스릴러, 의학이 믹스된 시나리오를 쓰고 있다”고 밝혀 주위 사람들을 깜짝 놀라게했다.

한편 이날 구혜선은 강렬한 뱅과 포니테일 헤어스타일에 새빨간 립스틱으로 파격 변신해 섹시한 모습을 선보였다. 구혜선은 그런 모습이 본인 스스로도 안 어울린다며 “잠에서 막 깬 부시시한 모습이 가장 섹시한 나의 모습같다”고 털어놨다.

김국화 ultrakkh@newsen.com

위 주소를 메신저 친구에게 보내시면 같이 뉴스를 볼 수 있습니다.

Guest Eunice!

hehe big fan of go hye sun in pure 19<3

but anyways i'l try to translate

When Goo HyeSun is Just Waking Up, She's the Most Sexy

^thats what the title says but i can't translate any other of it. too tired.. =__=

i'll try tomorrow.

Guest vannessave

hehe big fan of go hye sun in pure 19<3

but anyways i'l try to translate

^thats what the title says but i can't translate any other of it. too tired.. =__=

i'll try tomorrow.

Thank you so much rohwyxo. Actually what you did is a huge help. My entire family adore GHS. I'm just glad I didn't post an anti-GHS article by mistake because that would be embarrassing. :unsure: I never know. I'm hoping to pick up bits and pieces of Korean this year. Trying to figure out a class and textbooks now to use so hopefully I'll be able to translate soon, okay reality says give me 2-3 years.

Anyway great to see some new faces pop up here. I did upload some pictures pretty recently I will try to post them later. Hoping everyone have a great week. I admit the weather makes me want to crawl back into bed but too much to do.

Anyway, thanks again rohwyxo and everyone else who helps with my translating woes. It really does help me a lot. :D

Guest vannessave

Okay I think I'm losing my mind. THought I had posted some pics but it seemed to be only in my head (CAN I GO BACK TO SLEEP NOW... :sweatingbullets: ) Anyway, I haven't uploaded that much lately, but here are some of my recents finds. Enjoy and have a great week

photo29145hancinemavo6.jpg

342bu5.jpg

courtesy of hancinema and daum

Guest vannessave

While websurfing I came across another relatively new news article that mentions GHS. Anyone with free time (does free time actually exist??? :blink: ) that cares to summarize or give an inkling on what the headline reads feel free to share. Regardless, just thought I share with y'all.

[CF스토리] 신세대 스타 구혜선 '깜짝 노래·춤'

■ 처음처럼

mar19newsxe9.png

지난해 출시돼 소주시장의 저도화를 주도하고 있는 두산주류BG의 ‘처음처럼’의 CF가 첫 선을 보였다.

17도 이상 주류는 TV광고를 할 수 없기 때문에 처음처럼 CF는 인터넷, 극장, 지하철, 옥외전광판 등을 통해 만날 수 있다.

이번 CF는 ‘부드러운 처음처럼’이라는 컨셉트를 소비자들이 잘 느낄 수 있도록 뮤지컬 형식을 도입한 게 이색적이다. 특히 처음처럼의 새로운 모델로 발탁된 신세대 스타 구혜선의 노래 실력과 춤 솜씨는 화면에서 눈을 떼지 못하게 만든다.

그동안 귀여운 이미지로 시청자들에게 어필했던 구혜선은 이번 CF에서 브라운관에서 미처 드러내지 않았던 섹시한 모습을 선보이며 화제를 일으키고 있다.

뮤지컬 형식으로 다소 부르기 어렵게 편곡된 ‘처음처럼송’도 구혜선이 직접 불러 제작진을 또 한번 놀라게 했다는 후문이다.

박진우기자 jwpark@

입력시간 : 2007/03/19 10:47:23

Guest vannessave

here are the other pictures I meant to include with yesterdays. Probably won't do more pictures for a while so wanted to post these today.

71937301ef5.jpg

80565525nl4.jpg

74529779ew4.jpg

90765239de7.png

source: daum, gall.dcinside, yahoo search

Guest kuhyesunfangroup

wish i could help with translation. sorry. no good at korean/hangul. hoping soon news will come saying she has new acting role. want her to do more singing 2.

i've been uploading though so i'll have lots of pix

Guest guchiguchiageugeu

love love love KHS!! her smile always bring a smile to my face

thanks for all the updates! please continue hehe

oh do you need a Korean ID to view cafedaum?

Guest homeschoolers4life

I am still looking through this thread but what an unexpected pleasure. I am loving the pictures because this has to be one of my favorite actresses. That cf looks too cute.

Before I go on, I must ask, what is meant by hotlinking. I plead ignorance but I do not plan to stay ignorant so please can someone tell me what it means. Anyway, still new to SOOMPI and love it.

Guest vannessave

Saw that Ku Hye Sun was mentioned in the news today. Not sure what it is about so if anyone can help with translating/summarizing I'm sure it would help myself and others.

`탤런트 구혜선 화가해도 되겠네` [조인스]

mar222007newsdu7.jpg

연기자 구혜선(24)의 숨은 그림 실력이 팬들을 깜짝 놀라게 했다.

YTN은 22일 구혜선이 그린 그림들을 소개하며 "취미로 보기엔 상당한 실력"이라고 평가했다. '얼짱'으로 선발돼 연예계에 발을 디딘 구혜선은 원래 미대 진학을 꿈꿨으나 연기 활동을 시작하면서 서울예대 방송연예과에 입학했다.

가수 이효리(28)도 그림에 남다른 소질을 보이는 연예인이다. 역시 미대 진학을 준비했던 이효리는 최근 한 방송프로그램에서 자신의 집을 공개하며 예사롭지 않은 추상화.꽃 그림 등을 깜짝 공개하기도 했다.

이외에 가수 테이도 만화가를 지망했을 정도로 그림에 대해 관심과 조예가 깊은 것으로 알려졌다.

디지털뉴스 [digital@joongang.co.kr]

2007.03.22 20:24 입력

Guest homeschoolers4life

Had to educate myself on this entire ulzzang phenomenom. I did not even know she was one I am thinking that we may want to think about adding some of her other work to the title of the thread since I totally think she would get more hits and participation to her thread.

Anyway, what do you all think should be her next career move?

I'm glad she is doing commercials but I find her such a round talent that I think she should definitely do more, so lets get some participation here tell me WHAT SHOULD KU HYE SUN DO NOW?

Guest homeschoolers4life

Before I go on, I must ask, what is meant by hotlinking. I plead ignorance but I do not plan to stay ignorant so please can someone tell me what it means. Anyway, still new to SOOMPI and love it.

I have some internet time today and will try to do a search for "hotlinking" but if anyone can just provide the answer, than I can be lazy and do more "unproductive" items for my internet time.

:unsure:

Guest vannessave

I posted this on my local Pure 19 board earlier this wek and thought I would share the post here since I don't remember the pictures being posted here before.

vannessave wrote:

While watching Nascar, found these goodies at

Anne's Blog

pure1901zy2.jpg

pure1902ie2.jpg

pure1903hv6.jpg

pure1904vd7.jpg

pure1905zu9.jpg

pure1906jz9.jpg

Guest homeschoolers4life

I really like the pictures from Pure 19. I have to see if there is a local board for me. I am watching from California and Pure 19 recently ended here.

I really loved the Gukhwa and Yunhu couple and they just look radiant in the pictures. Gourgeous couple!