Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies, good day everyone

봄날 여성영화 축제…15회 서울국제여성영화제

Women's springtime film festival ... 15th International Women's Film Festival in Seoul

연합뉴스 기사전송 2013-04-24 07:06

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130424n02890

AKR20130423218400005_02_i.jpg

I guess m/be, Hyesun won't be attending this event, seems it coincide with her event in HK

Yushinkoo of DC-GHS is like meow13 of soompiGHS. A wiz at finding things!!http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128985&page=1&bbs=2004 세븐 쇼케이스 무대 (2004.04.07 MBC 음악캠프 방송) 
2004 Se7en show (April 7, 2004) Music Bank Braodcast

I remember GHS saying that she did lots of appearance in music videos and such for YG family members and did not get paid....keke....I thought she was talking about her MV with 1Tyme's Danny Im but she also did an appearance for Se7en...keke.....I guess Park Hanbyul did not want to appear for her boyfriend??!!...keke
Thanks sukreen for bringing over the IWFFin Seoul article. They do indeed clash in terms of dates. But I think Hong Kong Contemporary sounds much more exciting as an event!!

Happy Wednesday Sunnies :)

@sukreen thanks for the article Womens Springtime film festival, she might be able to attend since she will only be in HKG till May 27 and the festival runs through May 30 Lets hope :)

@cheerko I feel really bad that GHS is not getting paid by YG while working on MV, I know she's a good friend of the president of YG but still they dont need to used her like that. GHS is a really good person I'm so proud to be a fan :)

here's another live performance of Seo In Guk for GHS songs he did a really good job

This is my first time here.  I admire very much GHS, since being her a young lady under 30, has reached many goals and still working hard.  I am in my early fifties, and I have been a huge fan of k-dramas for over five years.  My favorite dramas up to date are My lovely Kim Sam Soon, BOF, and That Winter, the Wind Blows.  My eldest son is the same age of GHS, and has the same interests (film director, writing, and painting).  I wish she could be my daugther in law, but unfortunately, we are very far from Korea, kekeke, just dreaming!

HELLO SUNNIES:-h
@meow @cheerkoo @sukreen..THANK YOU for all the updates and translation:x
@cheerkoo..this is the first time i saw that mv of s7ven with GHS in it..i never knew she did an mv for him...hmmm maybe because that time YG was trying so hard to hide the relationship of s7ven and phb..but hehehe GHS outfit was sexy but she look so young I LOVE THAT MV..
@GHSforever..i hope we will be able to see GHS even once live in tv promotion with SIG if SIG will promote her song next..
@gelisa..WELCOME TO GHS THREAD..don't worry there's a lot of us who are ahjummas here..i hope you can come and visit us more often..wow your son is talented too like GHS..have you watch PURE HEART OF 19 that is one of the best drama of GHS..
THANK YOU SUNNIES FOR ALL THE UPDATES!It maybe tiring but KEEP VOTING FOR GHS!  

Hello@gelisa I am also new here and same as you I have grown up children. At my age this is my first time to admire someone this much. I pray that Hye Sun, my Gum Jandi will forever be happy. 
@reggie, I am from Philippines too who lives in HK. I hope to see you and the other sunnies and meet Hye Sun.  Honestly I do not know what to do. Just too excited. Thanks to meow13 for organizing this.

hello sunnies,thanx for all the updates and translations and all the wonderful posts..
its sad to know about the poet's life..i hope the video would be available for all to watch..it would be wonderful to see hyesun narrating the story of this genius poet..
@gelisa welcome here..its another wonderful title given to her 'an ideal daughter in law' :) whomever she marries will be the luckiest person ever and i know she will be a great wife,daughter in law and a great mom too..
take care dear sunnies :)
[one request : can someone suggest me some good koread ballad songs..i love them :) ]

I am getting more and more excited for all of you who will meet each other and also meet GHS. I am so happy that GHS will see the pouring of support and love of her international fans. Again, thanks so much to all the Sunnies who are making it happen!! Bravo!!
GHSforever, thanks for finding another radio clip of SIG singing GHS's song. I hope he does not mind but I really love GHS's song much more than his title song for his album. And, he sings it like it was made just for him....I also wish that GHS can do a radio show with SIG so that she can talk about what made her choose SIG...how did she discover SIG to sing her song? And to do a duet with him. I miss her voice portion of that song. Thanks again.

your welcome Sue, I dont know if you guys noticed but if you search in youtube between SIG MV and GHS song, her song has more viewings, a lot of comments i'm seeing was they like ghs song better than SIG song :)

same here getting excited I hope we can meet you as well @cheerkoo :)

Guest amandaramalho

You girls that are going to meet her ...Can't you film a message from her to all her fans? Or even better...for us sunnies? Make her know that we are always here supporting her in whatever she does
And please....deliver a message to her from me: Tell her that, to me, she is the cutest person on earth and that she is making fans on the other side of the planet!

Pleaaase?^^

Guest stouffville

@Amandaramalho.....i was thinking to suggest that too..maybe we can skype and made a video msg for her.
Reading their updates makes me excited too and envious coz i cnt come..:(God bless to all!

Hello Sunnies!

Please don't forget to VOTE!

Hye Sun no.6 here   http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

no.2 here   http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&category=99&page=1

no.17 here  http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

no.52 here  http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=825&page=2

First poll she used to be top 4, second poll she's doing great but awesome if she'll be no1, third poll she used to be no13, fourth poll used to be 45.

Please vote just once daily. It will make a difference. Thanks sisters & brothers!

:x :)>- :D

Guest amandaramalho

Hey girls....You also could combina what you are going to wear...I mean..It would be nice to have a white shirt written 'Sunnies' on it or something like that...Have you girls thought about it?
And please...Also think about filming her talking in english .. even if it's just one phrase! lol
I so wanted to go! But nw it's impossible ;/Maybe next year...I'll be getting married next year, so I'm thinking about dragging my husband to a honey moon on South Korea or wherever GHS goI so want to meet her!I hope I'll be able to meet you girls too

@reggie22, thanks for inviting me. As much as I would love to go with you guys and the other sunnies and minsuners, I still have work until Friday. I am just planning to out earlier so I could attend the opening session (VIP tickets) at 7PM that meow13 is arranging. Please have fun in Macau and be safe. Please pm me too on how could we meet, what to bring, and what to do on both days(Friday & Saturday) as this is my very first time to do this. I am not also familiar on how to post on this thread so please let me know how are you going to pm me (private massage). Pardon my ignorance.
@GHSforever, glad to know you. my eldest is 26 and my youngest is 13 so you could imagine how old I am. But Hye Sun makes me feel younger, makes me feel happier and I love this woman who has a beautiful soul. I earnestly pray for her happiness as my own child. I am so excited to meet all of you Sunnies who are coming to meet Hye Sun.
@meow13, thank you so much for arranging this for us. You make me so happy and thankful.