Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest tiyharashid

I hope ki seop and hye sun can meet each other...they really suitable,pretty and handsome.Please make drama,music video or variety show for them.I like both o them!!!

Gudmorning sunnies

i saw a review of sig album where all the songs of the album are reviewed..do check it out its in seoulbeats.com.i cant copy paste it here as i m browsing through my mobile i m at work now..they have given a rating of 4.9/5 which is very good.. there is another site where the song is reviewed but i do not want to mentionit here as its been written by an anti..

welcome tiyharashid..do post often :-)

have a great day ahead dear sunnies.. :-)

S_sun said:  
Sunnies, besides organizing the fanmeet and getting tickets to the opening for those of us going, @meow13 is also going to do this wonderful thing for those not able to attend.

Those Sunnies who wish to send a personal message/letter to HyeSun, please email to this address messagetohyesun@gmail.com and @meow13 will print them out and bring them to the venue!
Personal handwritten ones are nice , too. Just scan and email it.
Please do it by May 19 so it will give her time to do it. Thanks.

Happy Monday to ALL Sunnies :)

Thank You all for the updates, video's and translation I really appreciateh them all :)

@krgirl THanks for SIG interveiew and @SUe translation :)

It amazes me how my MV SIG and KHS has a lot of viewing already and its only been 1 1/2 weeks Thank you all for watching it :)

Guest yushida

S_sun said:

Sunnies, besides organizing the fanmeet and getting tickets to the opening for those of us going, @meow13 is also going to do this wonderful thing for those not able to attend.

Those Sunnies who wish to send a personal message/letter to HyeSun, please email to this address messagetohyesun@gmail.com and @meow13 will print them out and bring them to the venue! Personal handwritten ones are nice , too. Just scan and email it.

Please do it by May 19 so it will give her time to do it. Thanks.

Thanks @S_sun for this great idea. Just reposting here to remind anyone who are interested, please write/ scan your letter then email us. We have already receieved a few already. Show your love to HyeSun~ 

For the letters sent to us, we will print and insert the letters in a clearbook so it's more organized to hand it to HyeSun. Please send your letter/ message by May 19 for our compilation. Thanks and Kudo to all Sunnies! :)

Love you all. Have a great week ahead.

When the dateline.. I would like to join but too busy these day... I try my best to spend some time to write the letter..

Guest S_sun

yushida said:

meow13

wrote:

»

S_sun said:<br />

<br />

Sunnies, besides organizing the fanmeet and getting tickets to the opening for those of us going,

@meow13

is also going to do this wonderful thing for those not able to attend.<br />

<br />

Those Sunnies who wish to send a personal message/letter to HyeSun, please email to this address messagetohyesun@gmail.com and

@meow13

will print them out and bring them to the venue! Personal handwritten ones are nice , too. Just scan and email it.<br />

Please do it by May 19 so it will give her time to do it. Thanks.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Thanks

@S_sun

for this great idea. Just reposting here to remind anyone who are interested, please write/ scan your letter then email us. We have already receieved a few already. Show your love to HyeSun~  <br />

<br />

For the letters sent to us, we will print and insert the letters in a clearbook so it's more organized to hand it to HyeSun. Please send your letter/ message by May 19 for our compilation. Thanks and Kudo to all Sunnies!

:)

<br />

<br />

Love you all. Have a great week ahead.

Guest lovegoohyesun

Although this one is pretty old, I never get tired watching it.. Doesn't our Hye Sun look so natural??

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=QLqmYvgxCwo&feature=related

구혜선 '복숭아나무' BIFFF 경쟁부분 진출, 감독 행보 승승장구

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2013-04-23 14:33

기사 이미지 기사 이미지 [뉴스엔 허설희 기자]

구혜선 '복숭아 나무'가 브뤼셀 영화제 경쟁부분에 진출했다.

구혜선은 최근 두 번째 장편영화 연출작인 '복숭아 나무'로 벨기에 브뤼셀 열린 제31회 브뤼셀국제판타스틱영화제(이하 BIFFF)를 찾았다.

구혜선 '복숭아 나무'는 BIFFF에서 경쟁부분인 '7번째 궤도(7th Orbit)'에 후보로 올랐다. 아쉽게 수상은 하지 못했으나 단순 초청작이 아닌 경쟁부분에 진출했다는 점에서 남다른 의미를 지닌다.

BIFFF는 매년 4월 개최되는 대표적인 판타지 영화제로 스페인의 시체스국제판타스틱영화제, 포르투갈 판타스포르토-오포르토국제영화제와 함께 세계 3대 국제판타스틱영화로 꼽힌다.

이번 영화제는 지난 4월 2일부터 13일까지 벨기에 브뤼셀의 팔레 데 보자르(PALAIS DES BEAUX ARTS)에서 개최됐으며 구혜선은 직접 영화제를 참석해 현지 미디어로부터 높은 관심을 받았다.

'요술'에 이은 구혜선 두 번째 장편영화 연출작 '복숭아 나무'는 바깥 세상을 모른 채로 30년간 어두운 집안에서만 자라온 성격이 정반대인 샴쌍둥이 이야기를 다룬 독특한 설정 영화로 조승우, 류덕환, 남상미가 열연을 펼쳤다.

'7번째 궤도'에는 구혜선 '복숭아 나무'를 포함해 총 13편이 진출했으며 스페인 감독인 파블로 베르헤르 '백설공주'가 수상했다.

구 혜선은 앞서 단편 연출작 '유쾌한 도우미'를 통해 부산 아시아 단편영화제 관객상과 일본 쇼츠쇼츠국제단편영화제 화제상을 수상한데 이어 '요술'로는 '제23회 도쿄국제영화제 아시아영화상'에 노미네이트 되는 등 해외에서 주목을 받고 있다.

구혜선은 '복숭아 나무' 연출뿐만 아니라 영화 OST 메인 타이틀곡 작사, 작곡도 맡았으며 영화와는 다른 시선으로 집필한 '복숭아 나무' 소설도 출간했다. (사진=YG엔터테인먼트 제공)

허설희 husul@
http://news.nate.com/view/20130423n19071

NWTWORKsource: http://www.ygfamily.com/network/Network_Info.asp?LANGDIV=K&IDX=2387

구혜선, 연출 ‘복숭아 나무’ BIFFF 경쟁 부분 진출 2013.04.23

구혜선이 두 번째 장편영화 연출작인 ‘복숭아 나무’로 벨기에 브뤼셀 열린 제 31회 브뤼셀국제판타스틱영화제(이하 BIFFF)을 찾았다.

구혜선의 ‘복숭아 나무’는 BIFFF에서 경쟁부분인 ‘7번째 궤도(7th Orbit)’에 후보로 올랐다. 아쉽게 수상은 하지 못했으나 단순 초청작이 아닌 경쟁부분에 진출했다는 점에서 남다른 의미를 지닌다.

BIFFF는 매년 4월 개최되는 대표적인 판타지 영화제로 스페인의 시체스국제판타스틱영화제, 포르투갈의 판타스포르토-오포르토국제영화제와 함께 세계 3대 국제판타스틱영화로 꼽힌다.

이번 영화제는 지난 4월 2일부터 13일까지 벨기에 브뤼셀의 팔레 데 보자르(PALAIS DES BEAUX ARTS)에서 개최됐으며, 구혜선은 직접 영화제를 참석해 현지 미디어로부터 높은 관심을 받았다.

‘요술’에 이은 구혜선의 두 번째 장편영화 연출작 ‘복숭아 나무’는 바깥 세상을 모른 채로 30년간 어두운 집안에서만 자라온 성격이 정반대인 샴쌍둥이의 이야기를 다룬 독특한 설정의 영화로, 조승우와 류덕환, 남상미가 열연을 펼쳤다.

‘7번째 궤도’에는 구혜선의 ‘복숭아 나무’를 포함해 총 13편이 진출했으며, 스페인 감독인 파블로 베르헤르의 ‘백설공주’가 수상했다.

구혜선은 앞서 단편 연출작 ‘유쾌한 도우미’를 통해 부산 아시아 단편영화제 관객상과 일본 쇼츠쇼츠국제단편영화제 화제상을 수상한데 이어 ‘요술’로는 ‘제23회 도쿄국제영화제 아시아영화상’에 노미네이트 되는 등 해외에서 주목을 받고 있다.

구혜선은 ‘복숭아 나무’ 연출뿐만 아니라 영화 OST 메인 타이틀곡 작사, 작곡도 맡았으며, 영화와는 다른 시선으로 집필한 ‘복숭아 나무’ 소설도 출간했다.

구혜선 연출작 '복숭아 나무', BIFFF 경쟁 부분 진출…의미있는 행보

스포츠월드 원문 기사전송 2013-04-23 15:15

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130423n21254

20130423002025_0.jpg

구혜선이 두 번째 장편영화 연출작인 ‘복숭아 나무’로 벨기에 브뤼셀 열린 제 31회 브뤼셀국제판타스틱영화제(이하 BIFFF)을 찾았다.

구혜선의 ‘복숭아 나무’는 BIFFF에서 경쟁부분인 ‘7번째 궤도(7th Orbit)’에 후보로 올랐다. 아쉽게 수상은 하지 못했으나 단순 초청작이 아닌 경쟁부분에 진출했다는 점에서 남다른 의미를 지닌다.

BIFFF는 매년 4월 개최되는 대표적인 판타지 영화제로 스페인의 시체스국제판타스틱영화제, 포르투갈의 판타스포르토-오포르토국제영화제와 함께 세계 3대 국제판타스틱영화로 꼽힌다.

이번 영화제는 지난 4월2일부터 13일까지 벨기에 브뤼셀의 팔레 데 보자르(PALAIS DES BEAUX ARTS)에서 개최됐으며, 구혜선은 직접 영화제를 참석해 현지 미디어로부터 높은 관심을 받았다.

20130423002026_0.jpg

‘요술’에 이은 구혜선의 두 번째 장편영화 연출작 ‘복숭아 나무’는 바깥 세상을 모른 채로 30년간 어두운 집안에서만 자라온 성격이 정반대인 샴쌍둥이의 이야기를 다룬 독특한 설정의 영화로, 조승우와 류덕환, 남상미가 열연을 펼쳤다. ‘7번째 궤도’에는 구혜선의 ‘복숭아 나무’를 포함해 총 13편이 진출했으며, 스페인 감독인 파블로 베르헤르의 ‘백설공주’가 수상했다.

구 혜선은 앞서 단편 연출작 ‘유쾌한 도우미’를 통해 부산 아시아 단편영화제 관객상과 일본 쇼츠쇼츠국제단편영화제 화제상을 수상한데 이어 ‘요술’로는 ‘제23회 도쿄국제영화제 아시아영화상’에 노미네이트 되는 등 해외에서 주목을 받고 있다.

구혜선은 ‘복숭아 나무’ 연출뿐만 아니라 영화 OST 메인 타이틀곡 작사, 작곡도 맡았으며, 영화와는 다른 시선으로 집필한 ‘복숭아 나무’ 소설도 출간했다.

최정아 기자 cccjjjaaa@sportsworldi.com

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunnies,  :-h

Wonder if this news same as what @meow13 post above.

Don't forget to VOTE daily

Have a nice day to all.

hi meow13 and sukreen!!Thanks so much!!
Yes, they are same articles.I will just quickly summarize.It writes about GHS' s Peach Tree which was shown in BIFFF.The reporter emphasizes two things.GHS received lots of attention and interest at BIFFF. Her interviews and press conferences proved it.The fact that Peach Tree is not just invited, but that it is invited and selected to be in the competition means a whole lot more. Peach Tree was in competition among 13 films under the category of 7th Orbit. Even though it did not win, it is an honor to be in the competition category. Spain director Pablo ?Beruheru?? (as pronounced by reporter)  Snow White won in that category. The rest of the article talks about how much GHS achieved as a director so far and that she also did all the ost, music,books, etc. Peach Tree is not only made into a movie, but it is also published as a novel, and GHS also composed the songs and music in the movie. 

• Thanks 1

seems these are pics of Apr 20
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128976&page=1&bbs=
2013-04-20_01_zpsee87b8ca.jpg2013-04-20_02_zpse6a70b8d.jpg2013-04-20_03_zps4594a01b.jpg2013-04-20_05_zps241c702b.jpg

허균 허난설헌 선양단이 강릉에서 광주에 왔다.
지월리에 있는 허난설헌 묘소에서 오십여분이 난설헌탄생 450주년 참배를 했다.
허난설헌 평전을 쓰신 장정룡 경희대교수님도 보였다.
허난설헌 남편 김성립장군 종중 이사장단들이 제실을 열어주는 등 방문을 환영하였다.

또한 허난설헌 다큐멘타리를 제작하고 있는 강릉 MBC의 촬영이 있었다.
꽃보다남자에서 출현한 구혜선 탤렌트와 영상팀이 왔다.

출처 : 광주문예연구회 카페 & 광주문인협회 카페

Thanks meow13 for bringing over the DC page above.It appears that GHS will be taking part in the MBC's documentary about a female poet of Josun Dynasty. Her name is Huh, Nan Sul Hun. She is the first international best seller after her death at age 27. GHS is 28 now by western age system. http://cafe.daum.net/mareng/3GBU/53?docid=1PsZQ%7C3GBU%7C53%7C20120407222758This webpage gives a little glimpse into this tragic woman born with  tons of talents that were never recognized while she was alive. One DC member felt that there was something similar about this genius poet who was also a great artist and a writer. DC fan felt that, just like Huh Nan Sul Hun, GHS is not well recognized for her great talents. Huh's brother wrote the famous Hong GilDong story.
On that DC page...someone went to the pilgrimage to the tomb of Huh NanSulHun. There were about 50 people gathered at the tomb site. They were there to pay respect to the birth of a genius poet. Even a professor of Gyungi University who wrote an evaluative essay on the poet was there as well. GHS is part of the team that was filming the documentary for MBC. 
pshttp://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%ED%97%88%EB%82%9C%EC%84%A4%ED%97%8C
Huh seemed to have been a modern thinker when women were not even given a namewhen born. I read that she even made some writing about the difficulties of workers of that time. If you go to that page, you will see some of her paintings as well.Her husband was a playboy and her mother-in-law was not at all motherly to her. Not only did she lose both her daughter and son but she also lost a baby before its birth due to much stress at home. Supposely, one day, she cleaned up, said good bye to her servants and went into her room,,,that was the end of her.She ordered most of her work to be burned after her death. But her younger brother saved a lot of it and turned it into a book. 
It feels like GHS is turning to yet another type of work....reporting..

Hello Sunnies!

Such a sad story for a great woman. Thanks Sue for the translation & meow for the news.

We can say that network stations trust GHS to narrate anything worthy esp. related to charity & social arts. Perhaps her services to this kind are free? kekeke... Whatever it is I'm so proud of her for her continued efforts & time to educate people in South Korea through documentary films. She's one of a kind.

I'm still hoping we will see her in drama soon. :( Miss her so much. Bits of news here & there is not enough. :)

Pls. don't forget to VOTE. She's slipping down in all poll sites. :(

Have a nice day!

:x

Some of you might know already...but, it is sort of a news of interest to us...kekehttp://news.nate.com/view/20130424n08066
Jo InSung (32) is dating another actress named Kim MinHye(31).Jo's close friend and Kim's stylist know each other well and introduced Jo and Kim. They have been dating for 4 months now. Friends drive each person to a destination and the couple get into one car and date in the car. I guess that is the way stars have to date??? They seem to need lots of help to get together in secret. How long does that go on?? Sounds tiring... Poor Korean stars....

meow13 said: seems these are pics of Apr 20
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128976&page=1&bbs=
2013-04-20_01_zpsee87b8ca.jpg2013-04-20_02_zpse6a70b8d.jpg2013-04-20_03_zps4594a01b.jpg2013-04-20_05_zps241c702b.jpg

허균 허난설헌 선양단이 강릉에서 광주에 왔다.
지월리에 있는 허난설헌 묘소에서 오십여분이 난설헌탄생 450주년 참배를 했다.
허난설헌 평전을 쓰신 장정룡 경희대교수님도 보였다.
허난설헌 남편 김성립장군 종중 이사장단들이 제실을 열어주는 등 방문을 환영하였다.

또한 허난설헌 다큐멘타리를 제작하고 있는 강릉 MBC의 촬영이 있었다.
꽃보다남자에서 출현한 구혜선 탤렌트와 영상팀이 왔다.

출처 : 광주문예연구회 카페 & 광주문인협회 카페