Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=825&page=2regarding this voting poll....I placed checkmark on the little box on the bottom right corner of her picture and then pressed the vote box, but nothing happens. Am I missing something?
Hello Sunnies, I also just voted on everything.....since there is hardly any news about GHS....I am glad I can do something for her every morning. ^^Take care! Have a marvelous day!!Fighting Sunnies!Fighting GHS!!

Sunnies, hope all is well with all of you and the love letters are all on the way to HS. I wish I can see her reactions.

Let's not pay attention to the report of old negative news. I can't believe the antis ( including some reporters) are still at it even though HS is out of the limelight. The funny thing is nowadays HS was being commended for her style at the latest red carpet, BIFF 2012.

Keep voting Sunnies. At the BestofDrama poll, there are some strategic voting going on to topple HS. Just do our best and whatever placing HS ends up is fine.
For this poll http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=825&page=2  ,click on the bottom right box at HS (she is no.58 at the moment), then go down to the bottom, click where it say "click here to take the correct answer", click on the choice that turns red, then just below, click on the left blue box. You will see that your vote is added to HS count.

问题验证: 找出不同的那一个: 选择答案: 老虎 蛇 大树
点击此处查看正确答案(Click here to take the correct answer)!
              The blue box is on this side.

Hope it helps. Sorry I couldn't bring the actual blue box over. Boy, I am so technical challenged!  LOL.

Sue,  the poll at DC -do we vote 1x everyday until Jan 29? Thanks.  

hi sunnies,
just finished my voting for today... oh my! #2 contender (BEST OF DRAMA)  is gaining votes fast everyday.. we need to vote sunnies... don't keep our guards down... ^_^

Guest visunnies

Sunnies.. Let's we vote again!! Now, Hye Sun reached 98000 votes.. I just have finished voted her.. Fighting!! Keep your spirit always for our Hye Sun^^

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

S_sun

wrote:

»

S_sun

wrote:

»

Sunnies, hope all is well with all of you and the love letters are all on the way to HS. I wish I can see her reactions.<br />

<br />

Let's not pay attention to the report of old negative news. I can't believe the antis ( including some reporters) are still at it even though HS is out of the limelight. The funny thing is nowadays HS was being commended for her style at the latest red carpet, BIFF 2012. <br />

<br />

Keep voting Sunnies. At the BestofDrama poll, there are some strategic voting going on to topple HS. Just do our best and whatever placing HS ends up is fine.<br />

For this poll

http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=825&page=2

,click on the bottom right box at HS (she is no.58 at the moment), then go down to the bottom, click where it say "click here to take the correct answer", click on the choice that turns red, then just below, click on the left blue box. You will see that your vote is added to HS count.<br />

<br />

问题验证: 找出不同的那一个: 选择答案:<br />

老虎<br />

蛇<br />

大树<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

点击此处查看正确答案(Click here to take the correct answer)!<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

The blue box is on this side. <br />

<br />

Hope it helps. Sorry I couldn't bring the actual blue box over. Boy, I am so technical challenged!  LOL.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Sue,  the poll at DC -do we vote 1x everyday until Jan 29? Thanks.<br />

[color=#ff0000] Thanks S_sun---I think it is once a day...it had been in the past. I tried voting more than once in a day and the internet gives me strange message that I cannot decipher. GHS is still winning! Yeah! DC voting poll ends on Jan 29th.[/color]

hi sunnies,
finally posted my stuffs yesterday..hope hye sun likes it..i never thought someday i would write a letter to a korean celeb..i feel really good..after a long time i have sent cards by post.its was really funny since my envelope was quite a huge one the post office people thought i was applying for a job in korea..lol..i laughed so much.but they took extra care of my package giving me tapes to seal it properly.. :) the old man there poor guy had a tough time spelling the address.. :) sweet old man!!but all were very helpful..i had to do registered post to reach it by 15days..its ok as long it reaches in similar time to all here..
keep voting sunnies..i am voting too..

Hello Sunnies!

@reggie22 same here, I mailed my Valentine's card today for Hye Sun. The postal clerk remembered me the other day & asked me this time, "same person?".. I nodded & she said, "must be special"...I said, I'm a fan. She look at me for 5sec. & said, "she must be famous"..I said, very. Then she asked for a picture & I showed Hye Sun's picture in my iphone. She said, "wow, she's very pretty & her eyes are not chinky..she's Korean?"..I said yes. She smiled & said "goodluck & see you later". In my mind, yes of course..you'll definitely see me again. I plan to send more. lol! @dee_dina you're hilarious, I laugh so hard with your large envelope. If everyone in the postal office thinks you're applying for a job in Korea, for mine, probably the clerk will suggest I go live in Korea next time I see her. LOL!

Have a sunny day! Vote..vote..vote! Thanks.

B-) :D :x

HELLO SUNNIES :-h
YES =D> Finally i received the PEACHTREE BOOK of GHS that i ordered..i had to wait for 2 weeks..hehehe..im so happy even though i can't understand the book there are some pics of GHS and some drawings of hers and that made be happy already and besides she has stamped the book ..guys if you are interested it is so affordable it is only $26.00..
I mailed my letter and card..then i got my book..my week is complete..  

prettywiz said: HELLO SUNNIES :-h
YES =D> Finally i received the PEACHTREE BOOK of GHS that i ordered..i had to wait for 2 weeks..hehehe..im so happy even though i can't understand the book there are some pics of GHS and some drawings of hers and that made be happy already and besides she has stamped the book ..guys if you are interested it is so affordable it is only $26.00..

Sunnies please vote 1x a day until Jan 29. Hye sun is the 2nd name in the list. Go down to the bottom and click the left one. HS is at no 2 position. VOTE! Like Sue said,  DC poll often get reported by the media.
http://poll.dcnews.in/dcnews/poll/poll_list.php?key_poll=579

S_sun said: prettywiz said: HELLO SUNNIES :-h

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

이영화 꼭들봐 ㅜㅜ 감동 헐어....
쿠가 왜 뽀송이를 글캐 조아하는지를 알겠어 ㅜㅜㅜ 이영화바바 ㅜㅠ뽀송이 신인인데도 연기도 개잘하고 넘 귀엽고 ㅜㅜ... 9.74네이제 평점이 ㅋㅋㅋ 평점계속 올라가네 ㅋㅋㅋ 암! 누가 시사회 응원하러 갔는데 ! 뽀송이 쿠 이쁜사랑 계속해~^^http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128601&page=1&bbs=One GHS's DC fan went to see the movie that Gal SoWon starred--the movie that GHS went to cheer for Gal SoWon as a Pooh bear. DC fan really liked the movie and recommends it to others. She felt the Ppyosong's acting is pretty good and adorable. She ranks it 9.74 and says that its ranking is increasing. ...and Why is that! Who went to the VIP Premier! I hope Koo-Ppyosong's love continues on and on~^^
me too.
prettywiz!! You went to NYC to order Peach Tree!! To that Korean book store called KoRyo Book Store in Korea Town? keke I used to do that too. Now, I just call them and ask them to send me. Thank God for that book store. I recently ordered some books that GHS recommended...when I have some time, I will start reading them too. Have a good night Sunnies and take good care....It is freezing here in the east coast of USA. 

Guest stretch

hello sunnies, just finished voting. i am responsible for 76 votes per day  =)). just got to say this, there's another thread where i visit to spazz (some of u guys know which one i am referring to) and got the biggest birthday present yesterday.  ;;) :\"> he..he..he.. can't say life is boring after that.

prettywiz said: S_sun said: prettywiz said: HELLO SUNNIES :-h