Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi Sunnies!

Hye Sun is such a good big sis to Gal Sowon. Thanks @meow13 for the video. I miss the Han sisters... makes me want to watch PCAP again. aaawwww! Hye Sun is having a good time with her break I guess. I feel better now, seeing her happy & well. But I still miss her twit & gamja! I really hope she'll change her mind & come back to us on twitter.

@sukreen like you said, I'm hoping love letters project will be a success. I just want to echo it so Sunnies & MinSuners will unite & make it happen. :) Thanks @S_sun who thought about it. Now that we have the correct address, thanks Sue, mail should go out on the 21st (US Sunnies will be 22nd because of the holiday) @renajay your postcards are really beautiful! We have 5 days to go! Doc thanks for the reminder.

Please continue to vote 19x/day. (D you brought it here & Sunnies have been awesome) We have a good lead but a dark horse is fast approaching! :) We have to double time. lol!

Hye Sun is probably close to the CEO of that pet store/shop. jejeje,,,she called him bald head! she's so funny..

Have a nice day everyone!

:D :x :-h

gayu312 said: for me hye sun's idea of covering her face does not make me happy.Its once again like being away from media like when she deleted Twitter. I think she Is badly hurt.lets all make her happy by our letters:-)

Sunnies, we are just a few days from D-Day, Jan 21! Get those love messages ready! Thanks to all for supporting this project!

Repost:
                                                        "Love Letters to HyeSun"

This project ,initiated by Sunnies at soompi, is for Sunnies to express love and support to Hye Sun.The love messages can be short or long, your own personal love message. The one on the post card will be shorter,of course. Remember the post card is open, anyone can read it. Even just "I love you" "I miss You" will be ok.
Just write what is in your hearts, Sunnies!
Please send a post card with your love message to Hye Sun at the YG address and also
send your personal love message in form of letter ,card ,handmade if wishes, etc to Hye Sun at the Cafe Manolin address.
Those not able to write/copy Korean, just copy ,paste, print,cut out and tape or glue on the envelope. Please spread the word at other blogs, forums, facebook where there are other Sunnies. Let's do it, Sunnies!
Mail from most countries take 7-14 days.
Please mark on all the envelopes/post cards "Love Letters to HyeSun"
Date to post our love letters
: Jan 21 2013
  Those in US, it is ok to post on Jan 22 as postal service vary anyway.

Gallery Café Manolin  

갤러리카페 마놀린

주의: 구혜선      attention: Ku HyeSun

서울시 서초구 반포4

Seoul-shi   SuhCho-gu  Ban Po  4-dong

107-28

Seoul, South Korea

YG Entertainment

attention: Ku HyeSun

397-5 YG Building (5th Floor)
Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu

121-886

Seoul, South Korea

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mfv5uS6AhSU/ULZB90B3naI/AAAAAAAAAKw/_uZgQ8UflVo/s1600/love_letter.jpg

Dear All Sunnies in this forums...
Hi i'm a silent reader, i'm a fan of Goo Hye Sun, my name is Cindy and i come from Indonesia

On this weekend i'll go to Seoul, and i'm planning to go to Cafe Manolin, i really wanna meet Hye Sun if i'm lucky. I wanna ask for her sign in my Tango's book.
I will give her some gifts, which are originally from my country Indonesia, ->"Batik Painting", "Wayang kulit", and a bookmaker.

b7nUDeGF

@kkoch Welcome to this thread. Good luck on meeting HS, and your gifts are lovely. Have a great time in Seoul and also at Cafe Manolin. Maybe you will meet Gamja, too! Come back and tell us all about the visit.

Hello Sunnies.:-h

D-4 project "Love Letter to Hyesun"
Go Go Sunnies, together we can do this !!!

@kkoch, welcome. wow... that was great,i envy you dear hehe.. may lucks be with you and i hope you could meet Hyesun-ssi. btw don't forget to send lots n lots of our love to her, and also snap photos too .. for sharing with us here.

[NEWS] '7번방의 선물' 위한 구혜선의 깜짝 선물? "소원이 파이팅!"

source: http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0001826059

IE001513463_STD.jpg

배우 구혜선의 남도 모르게 실행한 따뜻한 배려가 영화 <7번방의 선물>에 전해졌다. 지난 14일 영화 <7번방의 선물> VIP 시사회 현장엔 난데없이 곰돌이 푸우 복장과 탈을 뒤집어 쓴 사람이 나타났다.

이 푸우는 영화에 출연한 갈소원 양과 배우들을 향해 손을 흔들어 인사를 하고, 여러 모양의 풍선아트를 선물로 주는 등 현장 분위기를 밝게 만들었다.

바로 이 푸우의 주인공이 배우 구혜선인 걸로 밝혀졌다. 제보자는 배우 류승룡이었다. 류승룡은 지난 15일 <7번방의 선물> 미디어데이 자리에서 이 사실을 제보했다.

류승룡은 "당시 푸우 인형이 어슬렁거리면서 소원이에게 인사를 하는데 소원이가 혜선이 언니라고 말해주더라"면서 "다들 믿지 않는 눈치였는데 정말 구혜선씨였다. 아이를 위해 몰래 등장해 깜짝 선물을 해주었다"며 당시 상황을 전했다.

구 혜선은 드라마 <부탁해요 캡틴>을 통해 갈소원과 인연을 맺었다. 연기 경험이 거의 없었던 갈소원을 당시 구혜선이 매우 예뻐하며 챙겼고, 곧 개봉할 <7번방의 선물>에 소원이가 등장하자 손수 깜짝 이벤트를 준비해 응원한 경우였다.

한 영화관계자는 "해당 현장의 사진이 있지만 구혜선씨가 개인적인 이벤트였기에 공개를 원치 않았다"면서 "따뜻한 마음이 현장에 전해지면서 갈소원 양이 매우 좋아했다"고 말했다.

영 화 <7번방의 선물>은 교도소 7번 방에 모인 제소자들이 함께 펼치는 사상 초유의 감동 프로젝트를 다룬 작품. 배우 류승룡이 최초로 바보 연기에 도전했으며 박신혜, 정진영, 오달수, 박원상, 김정태, 정만식, 김기천이 함께 호흡을 맞췄다. 이환경 감독이 연출을 맡았다. 영화는 오는 24일 개봉한다.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

kkoch!Have a wonderful and safe trip to Korea. What a thoughtful gesture for GHS. I sincerely hope that you get to see her. Your gift is beautiful!
sukreen!Thanks so much for the article on GHS.I am just going to summarize.
This article does not contain the pix of GHS dressed as Pooh bear because the reporter was told not to post it. GHS specified that it was a private surprise event for GalSoWon that she really does not want it broadcasted to general public.(It seems like the 7Room's Gift stars really respected her wish and it appears that GHS is setting boundary with the media. Do you think?) The reporter knows that there are pix of GHS with the costume but gratefully is respecting her wish for privacy. The reporter writes how GHS and GalSoWon became close through Please Captain drama. It appears that Gal SoWon never had acting lessons and GHS took her under her wing while filming the drama to help and guide her. (WOW!!)이 푸우는 영화에 출연한 갈소원 양과 배우들을 향해 손을 흔들어 인사를 하고, 여러 모양의 풍선아트를 선물로 주는 등 현장 분위기를 밝게 만들었다.  "This Pooh bear waved its paws for Gal SoWon and all the actors starring in the movie. Pooh also brightened up the atmosphere by giving various balloon art as gifts."
It was actor Ryu SeungRyong who revealed the info at his interview for the Media Day on the 15th. VIP Premier took place on the 14th. Ryu heard from GalSoWon that the slowly moving Pooh is GHS but no other actors really believed it. But it was really GHS. She arranged the surprise event for the child actress, Gal SoWon. It is reported that Gal So Won really liked her surprise gift.<Number 7 Room's Gift> is about all the prisoners inside that prison room who make something unprecedented happen. Ryu plays a mentally-challenged role in the movie. It is supposedly a moving story. Actors appearing in the movie are: RyuSR, Park ShinHye, Jung JinYoung, Oh DalSoo, Park WonSang, Kim JungTae, Jung ManSik and Kim GiChun. Director is Lee Hwangyung and opens on 24th. (GHS can also have a career in preparing child actors for performance on TV and movies! I would imagine that takes enormous amount of patience and creativity in order to allow child's own creativity and natural innocence to emerge in front of so many people under grueling schedule. Don't you think? She is truly multi-talented and a generous soul.)

@cheerkoo thanks for the translation :)

@sukreen thanks for the article :)

@kkoch so envy with you right now but happy at the same time Please tell her International Sunnies lover her so much, and hoping we can meet here in June :)

Sunnies since we have the Love letters project this week I'm going to discuss our korea trip next week instead since were busy for our Love letters to GHS but in the meantime please think about dates and how many days were going I cant wait :)

Sunnies dont forget to vote today :)

https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_app/251252148310755/138177086332299

Happy Thursday/Friday for some :)