Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Love Letters to Hye Sun Project (Cool name for the project!)
I love it! @S_sun - Congratulations! Great work my dear! SUNNIES all over the world! Are you ready? I'm all fired up and excited! Maybe we should do a countdown to remind everybody about January 21! Something like...

8 days to go before D-day! 

drmjs said: Love Letters to Hye Sun Project (Cool name for the project!)
I love it! @S_sun - Congratulations! Great work my dear! SUNNIES all over the world! Are you ready? I'm all fired up and excited! Maybe we should do a countdown to remind everybody about January 21! Something like...

8 days to go before D-day! 

Hello Sunnies! Wow everybody is busy with the project.

I made my postcard for Hye Sun via YG & card w/ my personal letter to KOOHS via Manolin. My postcard is open so YG can definitely read it. I put a heading "Love letters to Hye Sun project"- campaign from Sunnies Worlwide. (wrote in BOLD letters in front of my postcard) then I wrote a cheer message at the back so YG officials can make a buzz about it. What do you think? :) My letter to Hye Sun is simple yet personal. I cried after I wrote it. :( My hubby said it is simple yet touching. kekeke...:)

Thank you all for doing this for our beloved Hye Sun. Before I forget, pls. continue to vote! lol!

:)>- :x :D

Guest syahrilaiyub

Ive already posted under lowyat forum, didnt know she got MY club lol

All i got in my fb is official han jihye and leeyowon jhj official page

Under name shamizah in lowyat forum

class="entry-title"[News]Gu Hye Sun & Yoon Eun Hye, Star Painter-Professional Level January 14, 2013 By SimplyKevin

gu-hye-sun.jpg?w=490

Gu Hye Sun is best known for her role as Geum Jan-di in the hit TV drama Boys Over Flowers. She is very talented as she not only had ever opened her own painting exhibition but also good at playing a piano.

gu-hye-sun-2.jpg?w=490

Does Gu Hye Sun a little bit different from Geun Jan-di in Boys Over Flowers when she is painting ? She give us a quiet and beautiful feeling.

yeh.jpg?w=470

Yoon Eun Hye’s talent on painting was discovered since she did painting on windows and wall in a hit TV drama Coffee Prince.

yeh-1.jpg?w=471

Up till today, Yoon Eun Hye’s painting still remain true in a Cafe near Hongik University in Seoul. Her paints is still favored by lots of customer.

source: http://koreanupdates.com/2013/01/14/gu-hye-sun-yoon-eun-hye-star-painter-professional-level/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guest onlyforsun

Thanks to @S_sun & @cheerkoo & all sunnies give us informations about 'love letters to Hyesun' project .
i have already invited Baidu sunnies to join in this event.
hope more sunnies join in us.
sunnies fighting
:)

hi sunnies,thanx for initiating this project after a long time i feel so exited.usually its always work to home and vice versa so it got boring but now i am all exited about this project..i was thinking what to draw but nothing came in my mind then i thought i should do embroidery..i am thinking i would stitch cherry blossoms or some other flowers on a particular material i have and then attach it to a chart paper and turn it into a card..its quite old fashioned idea na.hehe!but still i want to..praying i will be successful in doing so..
another idea i came up with is that sunnies must have a logo or symbol of their own in future..hmm such an idea.. :)
just wanted to share an info..i had a penfriend long time back in france so when i posted the letters the cost would be according to the weight..so that time i got to know of these special sheets which were meant for air mail called onion skin finish..and three sheets weigh less than 10grams..so if your postcards are heavy and your letters long then these sheets would help to reduce weight..i think for student sunnies it would be helpful.i found mine gosh they are more than 11 years old but they are as fresh as new..since my card is going to weigh i will use these sheets..
have a gooday sunnies.. :)

@onlyforsun Great! Thanks for inviting Baidu Sunnies to participate in this event. Hope many will join in.

@meow13 Saw the project posted at your blog. Thanks for supporting it. Hope many of your visitors will join us.

@dee_dina You sounds so creative. HyeSun will appreciate your beautifully crafted card, as she is creative herself. The Sunnie logo is a good idea. Perhaps Sunnies will be creative and come up with a logo after this project...This is the first time I hear of the special sheets with onion skin finish. Thanks for sharing.

Have a good week , Sunnies....

Guest yushida

Hi... Hello all sunnies.. Im new here, but I already follow this thread a few weeks ago.. Since 2009, the first time I watch bof.. I fall in love with minsun.. I would love to join "Love Letters to Hye Sun".. At first, I rather be a silent reader.. Deep in my heart, I always support Goo Hye Sun in whatever she does.. I really impress the way all sunnies show your support.. And thats why I change my mind, and I decide to join this project too.. I hope goo hye sun happy and change her mind and activate back her Twitter.. Sorry my poor english..

@S_sun thanx for saying that.. :) hope our angel likes it..good luck with your postcard and card too! :)
@chekeroo plz help me if u don't mind..how to write 'hye sun ure the best?' is it 'hye sun sshi daebak?' i want to write it at the back of the card..

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunnies!!I forgot to vote for GHS for few days...just voted 19x. ^^I visited DC fans...they found out about Love Letter for HyeSun project through Baidu site.http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128528&page=1&bbs=혜선양  !!!! 소속사와 마놀린주소로 사랑의편지 보내기 프로젝트네~~~
바이두에서보고   전해드림I don't know if any DC fan still visits us at soompi.Unfortunately, the dc fan who found the info in Baidu did not leave a link to Baidu nor any other information like when we are doing it. The DC fan did say that we are sending messages to both Manolin Cafe and to YG. I do not have the link to Baidu either.I know that we do have a Baidu member here at Soompi! I thank you for posting it.I thank meow13 for posting it---Whatever GHS may be doing or feeling at this time,,,I am positive that she will feel energized by our sincere love and support for her!Hooray to Sunnies!!I feel bad but activity at DC fan site for GHS seems very slow. They do have lots of traffic but people hardly post or answer to each other these days. I hope they feel energized to support GHS.I hope that DC Korean fans also join us and send support and love to GHS!!Hooray to DC fans for 구혜선!!

Sue, thanks for tidbits  from DC. Hope they will join us. Will you be able to invite them to join us?
Sunnies, keep voting. MGY shot up to 2 nd place fast. We must keep up the momentum to stay at the top. For new Sunnies, here's the link to vote. You can vote 19x (just click 19x) a day.https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_app/251252148310755/138177086332299
@yushida Welcome to the thread and thanks for joining in the project. Please spread the word to other Sunnies.
I had a lot of fun,shopping for post card for HS. Haven't done that for a long time. The Canadian landscapes are beautiful....
Repost:

"Love Letters to HyeSun"

This project ,initiated by Sunnies at soompi, is for Sunnies to express love and support to Hye Sun.The love messages can be short or long, your own personal love message. The one on the post card will be shorter,of course. Remember the post card is open, anyone can read it. Even just "I love you" "I miss You" will be ok.
Just write what is in your hearts, Sunnies!
Please send a post card with your love message to Hye Sun at the YG address and also
send your personal love message in form of letter ,card ,handmade if wishes, etc to Hye Sun at the Cafe Manolin address.
Those not able to write/copy Korean, just copy ,paste, print,cut out and tape or glue on the envelope. Please spread the word at other blogs, forums, facebook where there are other Sunnies. Let's do it, Sunnies!
Mail from most countries take 7-14 days.
Please mark on all the envelopes/post cards "Love Letters to HyeSun"
Date to post our love letters
: Jan 21 2013
  Those in US, it is ok to post on Jan 22 as postal service vary anyway.

Gallery Café Manolin  

갤러리카페 마놀린

주의: 구혜선      attention: Ku HyeSun

서울시 서초구 반포4

Seoul-shi   SuhCho-gu  Ban Po  4-dong

107-28

Seoul, South Korea

YG Entertainment

attention: Ku HyeSun

397-5 YG Building (5th Floor)
Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu

121-886

Seoul, South Korea

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mfv5uS6AhSU/ULZB90B3naI/AAAAAAAAAKw/_uZgQ8UflVo/s1600/love_letter.jpg

thanks @onlyforsun posted the project in baidu
here's the link: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2099490089
seems many Sunnies from baidu will join too :)

----------------

If I didn't get it wrong. HyeSun cheered for child actor Gal So Won (Pposong in PCAP) in a teddy bear costume at "Gift from Room 7" (7번방의 선물) VIP Premiere!

IMG_4660_zpsab5ab5e3.jpg
배우 구혜선씨가 아역배우를 응원하기 위해 곰돌이 변장을 하고 왔습니다. 짓궂은 류승룡씨가 가면을 벗겼습니다.

http://blog.naver.com/tina0071?Redirect=Log&logNo=70156189302

• Like 1

OMG ! Meow, a glimpse of HS! Thanks! That was so cute! She is such a good unnie to Ppsong. When was the premier? Was that today?
So happy to see HS.:)

Awesome! Baidu Sunnies, thanks for joining the project!