Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

wo i was so lost gettin a hold of this now but its my first post on this thread

it was my first time seein GHS act  in blood and liked her so much !

just didnt want to miss out any of you lovely friends i made on blood froum so dropped by to say hello!!! <3

​Yay! Hi bloodmate @famedoctor :DNice to see to see u here in GHS mansion! Hope I can see u often here..I really like u^_^:)

Hi Sunnies....what a great day to see our angel GHS's tweet...a great feeling of relief!

This is my 2nd post since 2009 when I "found" GHS through Geum Jandi. I've been a most earnest lurker on this thread & all drama threads that has GHS. My life is filled with coming to soompi several times each day. 

I want to thank all of u who have brought so much goodies for me to know more about GHS & cheerkoo for her invaluable translations. Without you guys, I would have missed out on knowing this beautiful human being, GHS! 

@GHSforever....hi chingu...remember me from years back when u first encouraged me to post on this thread? :)

I'm not tech-savvy...please excuse me for errors that may occur from time to time.

Again, I want to express how GHS's tweet today has made my day a very joyous one.:D

Hi Sunnies,

Hi @famedoctor & @ruthie28 - so happy to see your posts - a new fan & a loyal, long devoted fan (but only the second post??) need to see many more from you @ruthie28 sis- just teasing :)     I think a lot of GHS fans are Forever Fans !

It's incredible- the recent happy news - Tango being in the news, Rain being #1 with Chinese streaming site, award for documentary Heo NanseolheonHow COOL was that - God is watching over our angel GHS - he/she knows who the good people are- kekeke!

And yes, indeed happy to see GHS' tweet -- what happened to Spring??  Her prev tweet said "Another chilly day. Be careful with the cold." -> now- hot

Thank you to @Gay312 sis & all other Sunnies who are working very hard on the Paeksang voting efforts!   Is there a Sunnie in the US that are able to vote with an Android device that I can piggy back on to vote?  I have an iphone and had been wanting to contribute.  Please pm me! 

Well, just want to come by & say hello to everyone :)

Edited by geumtrangdi

Hello Sunnies.

Just checking in here at GHS mansion. I am happy to see all of you again and happy to read all your posts. Thanks a lot.

To GHS, rest well and enjoy your days with loved ones. We shall see you back soon on our tv screens. We love you.

@famedoctor : Warm welcome here :) Had always been fan of your insights in blood thread :) Please visit more often ..

For those who are voting for Baeksang awards,  new app has been launched..Please install this and vote..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Wefans.Stars.Soft.Global

Edited by gayu312

Good Morning Sunnies

Im trying to finish our CM for KHS I should be done by Sunday, but to all the people that send me their CM for KHS via PM at soompi please if you can send it to me via email shalimar0995@yahoo.com I dont know how look at the soompi PM with this temporary soompi. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Happy Friday

Some info posted from DC GHS about she attending the visually impaired sports event in May

7일에 쿠 시각장애인경기대회 관련 행사 참석예정이래~
하늘구름  2015.05.01 20:36조회361댓글3

기사났는데.. 히딩.크를 명예위원장으로 하는 추대식인가에 홍보대사인 ㄱㅂㅅ씨랑 쿠도 같이 참석한다네..

오후 2시에 여의도라는데..

쿠 모습 볼 수 있다니 괜히 설레네..^^

The event is from May 7th isnt it? 

Guest S_sun

Where is @cheerkoo dear? Have we lost you in the transition to this thread? We miss you

Thanks @gayu312. Hope we get to see our angel on May 7? And also at some of the events like the opening and closing ceremonies.

Sorry. This new format is hard to use. I just could not delete the quote.

Edited by S_sun

Goo Hye Sun is one of the celebrities with more followers on Facebook and the numbers continue to grow !!!!

Goo Hye Sun occupies the position number 11 in the ranking of Korean celebrities with more followers on Facebook.

This is great news. But an important fact, its official Facebook page continues to grow in terms of I like it! 

The final column shows the change in number of fans .. For some celebrities, he is negative and the red indicating the decrease in the fans .. But for Goo is positive and indicates an increase in number of fans around .. Increase of 150.695 fans !!

But she is not the only because CNBLUE and EXO has not fared bad ... in fact she and these two groups are the only ones that have increased in terms of followers on facebook.

Source: TopStarNews.Net

Edited by yonghwa
post incomplete

Three F4 members and Geum Jandi! The lure of BOF and a testiment the talent and likability of it's stars. :) The countdown continues until Tuesday when we'll hopefully have our old Soompi back. Thanks to all of you Sunnies to keeping things going while we wait...:/9_9:P

Edited by robbo4

Hello Sunnies!!

I found the PM before the GHS thread...ke...

Thanks for all your posts!!

As we all know. GHS is one of the ambassadors for the Visually Impaired International Sports Event. Netherland's Coach Hiddink is also attending this event and there will be a special welcoming event on May 7th. GHS is suppose to attend. So, hopefully we will see her in articles and pix. But I believe that the sports event is from May 10~17th. I wonder if GHS will be there for the sports events?? I am hoping that she will and have some fun.

One of you asked who is the guy in the instagram with GHS at the wrap up party....I heard in DC that he is one of the staff. 

Hopefully I can find the thread again the next time I come here before Tuesday...ke. Good to know that we will have the regular Soompi again on Tuesday.

I am eternally thankful to the Chinese QQ music portal users who made GHS's "Rain" a number one music.

Wow!! The power of fans and music lovers!!

Thank you and thank you ever so much!! 

And, we cannot forget that Heo Nan Sul Heon documentary also won the International Texas Film Festival's Platinum Award under the category of Life and Biography. The documentary also won the Korean Government's Award under Gender Equality last year when the  film came out.

GHS Fighting and her fans Fighting!!

Oh!!! I noticed that GHS's latest tweeted pix had a little smile. It has been a while since she posted herself with any smile. Felt relieved.

Edited by cheerkoo

Thank You sunnies for all the updates.. It is really heartwarming to know that GHS fans in FB are still increasing even with the popularity of tweeter and Instagram and wow her piano piece Rain  making it number one in Chinese QQ portal without her even promoting it..IM A VERY PROUD FAN! With all her accomplishments how can we not be.

Guest S_sun

@cheerkoo, you made it here! You have been missed! Thanks for the info on the IBSA welcoming event. Hope to see GHS there! Miss her so much!

Hope she is relaxing, spending time with her family and friends, but knowing her, she is probably working at some activities like getting her next music album ready! hehehe!

Thanks Sunnies for all your posts and support for GHS!

We all love GHS-ssi! Proud of her, not just her accomplishments but also of the beautiful person she is inside ! Fighting!