Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

yeah, it's kinda sad. the ones who always said more like ghs fans are the same people that said hyesun is a liar everytime she said she's single, to make it worst they always make hyesun like a desperate woman who only thinks about a man. blaghh, it bugs me a lot as a sunnie. no wonder DC fans are always overprotective over our girl. hope hyesun eonni just keeps it secret her love life until it makes to the big day ^^

Guest ginger4clover

Hi Sunnies,Just caught up with all the episodes that I missed in BLOOD. I like to watch the raw first so I can really concentrate in the cast acting. In Blood even without subtitles you can tell what is being conveyed by the characters to the viewers. For me that is a great acting. Remind me of the silent movies. Love Rita sassy and funny. Her character is 3D. GHS acting always impresses me shes such an expressive actress her eyes and body language. Love the way she characterized Rita. Blood is a good drama I like the storylines, pacing, suspense and unpredictability. So glad that GHS acted in this drama. I'm looking forward to see more of her acting. 
@robbo4 your right GHS uses the word from Pure of 19. She uses it often to the male lead specially when she was annoyed. I love that drama. 
Thanks to all the contributors in this forum. I'm deeply honored to be a Sunnie I hope that as a fan base for GHS we put forward what is best for GHS. Peace and love to all.

Guest S_sun

Hi Sunnies,

We have kept this thread clean of shipping stuffs for many years in respect of all Sunnies, irrespective of who we ship her with or not. 
All Sunnies should feel comfortable to share love of GHS here. 

We won't be doing GHS any favor by talking about what shippers believe about her lovelife and mentioning names or making guesses here or start any fan wars.
Everyone is entitled to their beliefs but it is not the right time or the right place to debate who is right or wrong or dictate what others should think.
There are a lot of info we don't know and will never know in the entertainment world. Please be respectful to each other.

At this point, let's just  think of GHS and send her lots of love and support as it must be hard doing live shooting.
Let's concentrate on supporting GHS and Blood which is her current project. She is owning YRT and giving us so much enjoyment!

Thank you, all Sunnies!  We are lucky to have GHS and GHS is lucky to have so many loving fans! :)>-
Take care, all! 

#BloodAJA

Hello Sunnies!!I have not come regularly as I have been yaaking awaya at BLOOD thread...kekehttp://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=135332&page=1
This is not an update of the support event.But I hear DC talking that the crew are filming all day at Ansung filming set...I don't think that is the hospital. But, beccause the film schedule and location came out the night before, there was not way for the support carst to arrange everything. Poor snow summer...she has to be always on guard..

HyeSun's music sung by a male voice, one of the best songs !

i remember that this song was a bit better than his own song when the album was released ! ^^
HS after she deleted her old twitter on 31 dec or 1 january, came back on twitter in july 2013 with "It's you" song, with awesome songs, who sounds very good !! and with a very fresh look and attitude ! ^^

[Album, Single] Seo In Guk -- With Laughter Or With Tears
서인국 -- 웃다 울다
Release Date: 2013.04.11
Genre: Ballad
http://popgasa.com/2013/11/27/goo-hye-sun-would-we-have-been-happy-%ED%96%89%EB%B3%B5%ED%96%88%EC%9D%84%EA%B9%8C/

02. Seo In Guk - 행복했을까 ( We Were Happy ) (feat.구혜선) (DL mp3) 

robbo4 said: I could have sworn that Yoo Rita, in episode 12 of Blood used her old petname putdown for The Iceman from Pure in Heart on her new iceman. Upon first meeting Park Yoon Hoo (Iceman) in  Pure in Heart she called him "JJiijjikee!" referring to his looks as she did for the Doctor before taking him clothes shopping. The only place that I could find it was in this segment where Gukwha gets married and flashbacks to earlier meeting between the couple appear at aroun 4:26 and 4:35. I'm quite certain that none of Goo Hye Sun's fans will mind reliving this part of that drama:

Unfortunately, I do think that being contracted to do CF's has a lot to do with one's polularity and drama's high ratings. Since BOF, dramas that GHS worked on have not received top ratings.However, as one Sunnie said,  I agree that she would be choosy about products that she wants to represent. She did not want to do food CF's and she felt burdened by skin care products. Even with cars, she chose to represent one Toyata series that saves energy and money for families. She also had CF's for financial institution to save one increment at at time. GHS was once called "JJan-soon-yi" which means one who is miserly. She did CF for Samsung which allowed her to make her own CF with the phone. I like that. She is true to herself and what she feels comfortable and believes in representing. I am fan of GHS-person before GHS-artist. keke

• Thanks 1

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=135336&page=1Snowsummer posted on this page that the event again has been postponed. The BLOOD team cannot predict their schedule or location on a day to day basis. But, the BLOOD team told her that they will do everything possible to make our support event materialize--hopefully next week. ?? She has made and paid for all the stickers and even have the banners ready. Volunteers who worked hard during the Angel Eyes again volunteered to do the leg works on the day of the support event. Fighting!!

Guest Ayushiish

Even though GHS is my bias, I was only recently introduced to k drama and Kpop, after BOF none of her shows have done that well except angel eyes, but is she still considered an a list actress in Korea? I know a lot of international fans loved her as geum jandi including me but i am curious to know since I still don't know much. Thanks

Hi Sunnies & Blood Mates

Working with @Hanbillions sis on the Blood Support/Cheer FanArts video.  We are trying to get it ready and will ask to have it shown during Snack Cart (SC) event.  The event would be the perfect time to show Blood team how fans on Soompi  are enjoying & loving Blood!!   But I do want to say that even if we have it ready, it’s not 100% that it will get shown at SC event.  It depends on Blood Production people ok’ing it.  They might say no if they’re under lots of pressure to get work done- have the snacks but need to keep filming & not have people distracted.

It’s an ambitious attempt -timing–wise; actually, we had given up on the idea when we thought the event was to happen this week.  But now we have a few more days so we’ll give it a good shot!  

It seems like there's more artworks posted than what @hanbillions currently has on the vid.  For those who has more artworks that haven't been submitted, please quickly send them to @hanbillions sis via Twitter or Instagram. 
Or if these had already been posted on the thread then just pm her with the post’s date so she can track those down.    Please, please promptly send in artworks.

Also, we want to include memes.  But since there are so many of those, we'll need to figure out which ones to include- they are all so hilarious -> prob. choose more recent ones.  It's not easy to parse through 300+ pages.  Any suggestion of most favorite meme wd be appreciated - meme makers - please assist with your recommendations??

** Sorry for the long post!

Sunnies --  
For the project, we need to do a separate video (8-10min?) wth our love messages/praises & pics of HS-ssii for her awesome portrayal of Rita.   Actually, this is similar to an idea of sis @ariana27 (?) to send love messages at the SC event.   Can a couple of sunnies to step up and lead this part of the project?  @khs7, @dee_dina, @prettywiz, @GHSforever, @S_sun, @sukreen, @ariana27, @shanzay01 - how about it sis??    We need someone who know how to do the vid.

It's too much for me as I am working on the other video with @hanbillions sis--  We really need to move quickly on this- sorry for the rush :(   If we don't make it in time for the SC event, we can still send this vid to HS at a later time.

geumtrangdi said: Hi Sunnies & Blood Mates

Working with @Hanbillions sis on the Blood Support/Cheer FanArts video.  We are trying to get it ready and will ask to have it shown during Snack Cart (SC) event.  The event would be the perfect time to show Blood team how fans on Soompi  are enjoying & loving Blood!!   But I do want to say that even if we have it ready, it’s not 100% that it will get shown at SC event.  It depends on Blood Production people ok’ing it.  They might say no if they’re under lots of pressure to get work done- have the snacks but need to keep filming & not have people distracted.

It’s an ambitious attempt -timing–wise; actually, we had given up on the idea when we thought the event was to happen this week.  But now we have a few more days so we’ll give it a good shot!  

It seems like there's more artworks posted than what @hanbillions currently has on the vid.  For those who has more artworks that haven't been submitted, please quickly send them to @hanbillions sis via Twitter or Instagram. 
Or if these had already been posted on the thread then just pm her with the post’s date so she can track those down.    Please, please promptly send in artworks.

Also, we want to include memes.  But since there are so many of those, we'll need to figure out which ones to include- they are all so hilarious -> prob. choose more recent ones.  It's not easy to parse through 300+ pages.  Any suggestion of most favorite meme wd be appreciated - meme makers - please assist with your recommendations??

** Sorry for the long post!

Sunnies --  
For the project, we need to do a separate video (8-10min?) wth our love messages/praises & pics of HS-ssii for her awesome portrayal of Rita.   Actually, this is similar to an idea of sis @ariana27 (?) to send love messages at the SC event.   Can a couple of sunnies to step up and lead this part of the project?  @khs7, @dee_dina, @prettywiz, @GHSforever, @S_sun, @sukreen, @ariana27, @shanzay01 - how about it sis??    We need someone who know how to do the vid.

It's too much for me as I am working on the other video with @hanbillions sis--  We really need to move quickly on this- sorry for the rush :(   If we don't make it in time for the SC event, we can still send this vid to HS at a later time.