Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest elizabeth90

@cheerkoo‌ thanks for bringing all the deets that go on over at dc, it must be hard for you sometimes, but you still do it anyway. Good to know some ppl loved ep 3&4. I mean who wouldnt ep 3 was amazing!!!

I also do think with time ppl will start loving her in this drama as it progresses. I hope the pd gives goo hye sun something worth chewing on, an emotional scene will do the trick, koreans love when an actress bleeds her eyes out and wails like a crazy person that is probs that idea of a good actress lol

Guest elizabeth90

@cheerkoo‌ also i highly doubt this would ruin koo hye sun career lol, she works with one of the biggest company in korea, not great with their actors but they are definitely no weaklings or pushover so no worries. This is just another stepping stone for ku to climb on . There have been celebrities with alot worse critism but they still have a careeer, its because we arr are fans and we see this stuff so we assume koo gets hate the most but that isnt how it is. So dont fret. Only thing we should be worried about is koo hye sun, hopefully criticism dont get to her and she decides to take another unneeded break.

Also wanna ask this board just for fun, is there a director you guys would want koo to work with, I think she would excel with the directors behind 1994 a tvn drama, i really really want koo hye sun to star in a tvn cable drama i think she would excel in dramas like those, those little artsy kind of drama i feel are koo hye sun forte. If there was a way i can write in korean i would tweet this to her. Cable dramas are the way to go primetime tv isnt what it use to be anymore. I mean look at hyun bin drama, one of the best actor ever and beloved one at that is strugglng in ratings. Speaking of ratings blood dindnt do to well but what i have noticed lately is that the comments are quite positive now even suprised by some reviews.

I really hope koo hye sun does a tvn drama next. Arrrrrrghh wish i was her agent lol.

Guest kstar1234

Just finished ep4 with sub. It's really really good. GHS acting is getting better and natural as the drama goes on. I didn't have a problem with her acting since the beginning although haters criticized her. Because LOVE covered everything.  :x  Just want to encourage our princess GHS, keep it up a good work. We love you as always and will support you at all time. Stay healthy and pretty. 

finally got the time to watch our Angel's new drama, and I definitely agree her voice quite changed in pitch level but it goes along with the storyline... I may not be a Korean but I am a frustrated writer and I have directed some college plays back in my college days... Let's say for once I am not an avid fan of Hye Sun, maybe I would also cringed by the way she talks well given by the fact that I am seeing an angel-like face why would she sound like arrogant b*%$...But that's how the character wants her to be and I can never be more proud of her on how convincing she can be... I am saying this on a writer's point of view (again a frustrated and never will be known), she acts awkward because her character wants her to be... She hides too much, her character is not shown, it remains a puzzle we should put in together...The way she controls her emotions affects the way she talks... She is not awkward, she is in character and that is why I am so happy and quite amazed on how a very soft toned lady can pull the character, maybe because of the fact she is GOO HYE SUN, she is a writer and director herself, she can do it effortlessly... She's really good...  

Hi sunnies, I want to share with you that this morning I read an article in Hancinema "Blood Romance between Koo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyeon better than expected". The article resumes the fourth episode and gives positive review of it! Yes!

Well I have to go work know, but I want to share with you that Dramafever Facebook page asked It's fans which of the following dramas is the best: Blood, Fool's Love, or Shine and go Crazy. Up to this moment, the winner is....Blood! Well, with Hancinema article, and the poll in Dramafever FB page, I am going to work happy! Sunnies, have a wonderful day, evening, or night (in PR is morning).

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=guhyesun&no=134728&page=1

@cheerkoo sis..If you have time can you tell what this is about? i see lot of likes for this article in DC..They tell as some CP interview or

something and seem to be excited about it..

Hi Sunnies,

Glad to see all the more positive vibes-
* HS's happy tweet with super cute nephew smiling- Shinnan Ponyo (tweet translated) -
wonder if Shinnan is his name and Ponyo is some sort of a nick name?

* Zamzam post on DC -- Way to go bro Zamzam ;)   @cheerkoo - just thinking that it might be great if you can translate
bro @Zamzam post's texts from "English to Korean" in the comments section so that Korean fans can understand & appreciate that those pics are from the filming a month ago.  Right, like you need some more tasks!!!  Hahaha!  Sorry, if & when u have time.

Also, I think it's great that Int Sunnies are starting to post of DC-GHS but it's important to reiterate @gayu312 sentiment that we should be extra careful- take time to think about what to post & be tactful as there is not only language barrier but probably more important "culture differences" that might cause bad feelings.

@gelisa - thanks for the great news- I briefly looked on Dramafever FB but did not see the poll.  Can you let us know the link to the poll so we can also vote for Blood?

* Snack cart - @cheerkoo- yes, good thinking about 10-11 epi.  That would means 3 more weeks (6 episodes) which is not that far away!  I think we should start contacting Snowsummer now so that we can start communicate with int Sunnies and collect funds.   It would be helpful to Snowsummer/the organizer if at least we can organize the funding earlier rather than later.   What do you guys think?

BTW, @cheerkoo wrote,
I think Yoo Rita is rubbing off of me. I posted my comments like don't watch it if you have that much complaint,,,It will only be your loss. Another one complained of her vocalization!! I left message that I don't speak or undersatnd Korean completely but that I heard her vocalization fine without a problem. It felt good express!! But, I always used formal language to be polite...keke
You GO, girl!   Yes, sometimes you need to express your points forcefully; it's a good  influence - cheerkoo ;)

* Great vid-
  Showbiz Korea-PRESS CONFERENCE OF THE DRAMA "BLOOD" 
Just in case some Sunnies have not seen-  need to get some work done now kkk

Guest chin7088

Hello sunnies! Though it was indeed a bad week for all of us due to the things happening around our Angel,just keep positivity.! As what Sebh Godin said,Criticism goes to those who STANDS OUT..Netizens with a crab mentality,will never stop criticizing GHS,no matter what,because, they are full of envious,they cannot accept defeat..so insecure people .Sometimes i wonder,is GHS that soo popular in Korea,that netizens had to make time to just stop and criticize her? :)) ...@cliffbinder2..very well said friend! She is just doing what the director calls ..netizens must remember,one does not have the right to criticize until he can do the same work without being criticize..that..if they have minds to understand hahaha! ..Fighting!!! We love you GHS!

Guest pinkpumps

Hallo Sunnies! Although I have ♥ GHS since BOF, I admit I haven't been very loyal in watching all of her drama works... Often because the storyline wasn't interesting enough for me. Regardless, I still made sure to catch up with GHS news all these years! I like that she seems to stay true to herself, especially in her activities, no matter how much criticism she received... and I really love that she doesn't give off ''by-the-book'' (boring/scripted/PR) responses in her interviews. =D>

I feel really soooooo damn sad and sorry that Blood is receiving so much hate... and yes... K-fans/K-netizens... My Gawd. They can really make or break you. The power of the keyboard too. 

Hence, to support GHS even more this time, I promised myself to make it through Blood no matter what. I haven't watched the 4th episode yet, however so far its been okay. Not unbearable, totally not like how the negative press articles and netizens' comments make it out to be. To be honest, I do find the editing of the drama abit ''off'' / ''cheesy'' / ''disruptive'' at times... and the overall performance of the cast, seems constrained by the (at times a little cheesyyyyy) storyline and perhaps directing instructions? I don't know... Its just certainly not GHS's fault if the ratings continue to be so weak, and I really hope folks will stop hating her, give the drama a chance man... 

Anyway, @cheerkoo and @geumtrangdi, please let us know about the food truck / snack cart! I would really really really love to send some encouragement to GHS, reckons she could use the ♥ of international fans even more during this period. :)

This time, GHS has really done it! She is so into the role of Yoo Rita that I am beginning to dislike her in a good way. I mean she is so successful as the annoying and arrogant Yoo Rita. My favourite part in Ep 4 is when she said that line "lying is so not my thing", the perfect combination of comedy, haughtiness and cuteness. How can PJS resist that.

My hubby who usually rolls his eyes at my GHS obsession actually watched the show for more than half an episode before he finally realized, "hey, isnt that your actress". And now he i hooked on Blood, watching the live streaming and eng aub versions with me. Heehee.

GHS, keep up the good work!!!

About those haters, they probably have some actress, their bias in mind when they comment on GHS. There needs to be a comparison before they can think of how "bad" she is. And since GHS is not their bias, they will sure say that she is "bad"

I am not trying to say that GHS is as good as Meryl Streep but to those haters, maybe even Meryl Streep are bad as compared to their bias.

And GHS probably has more haters than usual because she gets to act with many famous and handsome actors whom many fans think of as THEIR OPPA. No one is a good match with their oppa except maybe themselves.

Guest Carmel1

I think episode 4 of Blood just nailed it.  It is the best so far, I am pretty sure that ratings will go up.  You'll see KHS at her best. I like the part where KHS and AJH were in the employee lounge and she was trying to check his neck and then he caught her.  The part where she was following him and pretending to be talking on the phone was cute. Another part that I like best is when the robot showed the back part of KHS;that was really hilarious! This episode remind me of Star Wars. 

ghs acting really i has watch blood all the actress and act well different drama has it different character so do not comment them  please watch the drama first it because the director  want them to act in this way  i like her acting very much ghs fighting 

Wow! I dunno but I'm so in love w/ this pic! :x  I can't help myself staring this over and over again! 8-> My golly my Ku Hye Sun is really the immortal Goddess of Beauty! ^:)^ Effortlessly beautiful...amen! :-bd

Embedded image permalink

I watch 'BLOOD' via Dramabay.com with english subs. almost all the comments there was so positive about our Koo Hye Sun & Ahn Jae hyun and Blood drama.. it's a good &cute vampire drama so far... Congratulations to my idol KooHyeSun... never mind haters all of them for sure are also watching your drama hahahaha... (like they spend time to watch you).. ♥ ♥