Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I got into back and forth comments with

Ockoala article - I think his or her article was the worst . He said GHS acting was so bad she should go back to her other "so called talents". I was typing back and forth with him that I couldnt sleep cuz I was so upset. i told him his article sounds like a 16 yr old girl who knows nothing about GHS . He said he wasn't insulting GHS - but what do you call his article ? I noticed after awhile my response to him doesn't show up anymore . I said If climbing a tree and licking his balls are his other talents besides his biased article - he wins! He is definitely more talented

I may continue tonight and tell him or her "go do your homework ". A good writer needs to get all the facts straight before making an opinion

This writer definitely watch the movie "Mean Girls"

Guest SherylP

Hello Sunnies :-h  what ever they say and criticised our angel i dont care \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ ilove ghs so so much as long she is happy that's enough for me >:D< >:D<  GHS just take care alwys because all of your fans all over the world love you so much  :x :x :x

Guest kstar1234

@frisco.. yes i had read you two typing back and forth. .. just leave her/him alone. he/she target is to hurt GHS. We can see it clearly. that is called Jealous. Ill manner psycho..psycho..Stay away from those people will give you peace. they are just few out there. There are a lot of people LOVE GHS. Can't wait for next Monday and Tuesday..    

Hello Sunnies Be strong and Keep up your good fighting spirit!!!  :-bd

Here is another link to watch "BLOOD" – Episode 1 & 2 (SUBBED)

http://ygunited.com/2015/02/video-blood-episode-2-subbed/

To our princess Ku and all Sunnies who celebrate.
May this Lunar New Year 2015 bring you and your family lots of love joy happiness good health and wealth
seollal2%25255B1%25255D.jpg

chinese-new-year-wish_1423884494.jpg

Me too just keep on praying especially for those people who are LOST. The most powerful is our PRAYERS that GOD may continue to BLESSED our dear hye sun to give her the strength to protect her everyday from those evil, what to do she's not an ordinary actress she's a great person in and out. Love you GHS.

frisco said: I got into back and forth comments with Ockoala article - I think his or her article was the worst . He said GHS acting was so bad she should go back to her other "so called talents". I was typing back and forth with him that I couldnt sleep cuz I was so upset. i told him his article sounds like a 16 yr old girl who knows nothing about GHS . He said he wasn't insulting GHS - but what do you call his article ? I noticed after awhile my response to him doesn't show up anymore . I said If climbing a tree and licking his balls are his other talents besides his biased article - he wins! He is definitely more talented I may continue tonight and tell him or her "go do your homework ". A good writer needs to get all the facts straight before making an opinion This writer definitely watch the movie "Mean Girls"

Guest sareerat_e9aa

Dear lovely Sunnies, appreciated a lot on much much love all you expressed to support our lovely angel.
From my investigation about blood, first episode is very cool, drama theme, try to introduce the character espicially Vampire, AJH. so they try to shad the contrast between spoiled girl(Dr. YooRita) and charming&attractive Vampire doctor. GHS clarify the objective to shoot up AJH and do her best as K. Paris Hilton in hospital in asian theme. and she do the best success to follows drama theme. People will fall in love to AJH as charming and wonderful expertised person(GHS dedicated her role for this such objective ) before they develop their positive part to be in love and beautiful in end.   
YGPress K.forum that have someone share negative though about KHS, may forgot that some drama may start and narrow the lead character as this and all lead stars do their best to follow the main objective. GHS clarify YooRiTa characters and she did more than say its good, but say very very good and I am impressed her acting very much( spoiled girl: beautiful, lovely and funny :P).
 If people lacking of bias and want to hurt others, they must do fair criticize with open heart, not do it with bias emotional childish sense and echo immature sense via aboard. I am involving with many young teen gen from several years job. some is so nice but some is quite strange, some is just so so, no positive or negative and some share negative rudely. People like this, will just spread out thing in their heart and don't care becos' they just only want to beat people they don't like, and they don't care to see someone or something destroyed, not do it with open heart as human. To treat and cure the people like this is very difficult and hard to deal. They will be negative stalker to the one they hated all entire period they stay almost call sickness haters.
Sorry for long post, Just want to say that I love KHS as Dr. YooRiTa in Blood, AJH look wonderful and attractive from contrast and they are already crushed in each other from starting point theme.
Love "Blood" and the couple stars already!!, Fighting&Fighting            :x :x :P

Heyyy everyone... I am newcomer here,but I m a Sunnie long ago and I m very close with most of you through your comments that I really appreciate ....and love that I share with you for GHS... :bz Please Forgive my bad English....

Guest kstar1234

To all Sunnies,
this article seems like praising Blood but intentionally targeted to hurt GHS. Watch out..source : http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/19/first-impressions-blood/ HE/She seems pretty good pretending like parsing Blood and pulled out the acting of all Actors/Actress individually. nothing seriously with other actors but ONLY GHS ,  Actually he/she wanted to criticize GHS but try to cover her/him self by writing good things about other co-stars. and keep saying that she is doing this for the good of GHS. I wrote back and front with that person still I don't understand Why they did that, my question is "do they get paid from those kinds of article?" Interesting.. 

To all Sunnies,

this article seems like praising Blood but intentionally targeted to hurt GHS. Watch out..
source : http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/19/first-impressions-blood/ HE/She seems pretty good pretending like parsing Blood and pulled out the acting of all Actors/Actress individually. nothing seriously with other actors but ONLY GHS ,  Actually he/she wanted to criticize GHS but try to cover her/him self by writing good things about other co-stars. and keep saying that she is doing this for the good of GHS. I wrote back and front with that person still I don't understand Why they did that, my question is "do they get paid from those kinds of article?" Interesting.. 

sorry but i disagree..Actually the reviewer seems to know about Koo better than the reviewers who actually bashed her..She just feels like she is bit confused why Koo has changed her acting style when what she already did these many years is already fine. My only concern was this type of marking the positives and negatives with blood group could have been done after 20 eps..Just because i find Koo's name under B negative I was bit concerned.I still understand that this might be marked for catching audience attention for the article by ranking it with blood groups.But I respect this reviewer's comment as she seems to follow Koo all these times and has given an unbiased review..

Guest ginger4clover

Sunnies, thank you for the post, updates, translations and photos. What a cute nephew/niece of GHS. He/she is one lucky baby to have an aunt like GHS. It's so nice that GHS have been sharing some of her family photos and even talk about her past love in HT lately. Awesome will get to know her better...Finish watching Blood ep 1 & 2 raw and with English sub numerous times. I like the drama it got action, mystery, humor.The ending music reminds me of the TV drama X-files. GHS did great with her characterization of Yoo Rita, so as the rest of the cast. GHS is so fuuny. =((
SUNNIES I known its is so hurtful to read all those negative remarks from Ockoala, nietizens and others, regarding our GHS.  We are always there to defend or debunk their comments. As for Ockoala she/it/he is just a wannabe critics for drama doing a mediocre job. They lack stimulation (IRL) in real life for good or bad ill. So they seek it online. Their behaviors reflects deep insecurity, so having some response to their negative comments gives life meaning, regardless how pathetic that sound.They get invigorated if you discuss or chat with them. They would like you to turn the spotlight on them. They learn to find joy in harming people. They are attention seekers. They want you to post their blogs or repost their negative comments here to get more attention.:-q :-q
It is so hard to stay silent sometimes when you read all this negatives comments and they get too personal about GHS. But you know what SUNNIES we don't have to prove anything to these antis, haters, neitezens and ockoala. Our admiration and love to Hye Sun will be there forever.=(( =((
Let not give the HATERS their dose of attention. Lets cut their life line. We just keep posting good vibes and encouragement to GHS.....Chow for now.
Blood...

Guest chin7088

Good day! Hello @gayu312‌ @kstar1234‌,thanks for bringing in here that said article,in fact i saw your comment there @gayu312‌ and as much as i want to relay my points as well,i dunno how come,i cant sign in?? :((.. Well,yup, that maybe her own impression and though its in a positive and negative perspective,and she was stating that she knows the caliver of our angel, but..putting her under a B negative is a big NO NO.It is still laden with repercussions though in a constructive way.i really pity our GHS,i do hope people will leave her alone for Christ sake,,she was just doing her job and what the director say.....well,this is showbiz!!

kstar1234

said:

To all Sunnies,

this article seems like praising Blood but intentionally targeted to hurt GHS. Watch out..

source : http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/19/first-impressions-blood/ HE/She seems pretty good pretending like parsing Blood and pulled out the acting of all Actors/Actress individually. nothing seriously with other actors but ONLY GHS ,  Actually he/she wanted to criticize GHS but try to cover her/him self by writing good things about other co-stars. and keep saying that she is doing this for the good of GHS. I wrote back and front with that person still I don't understand Why they did that, my question is "do they get paid from those kinds of article?" Interesting.. 

Guest ginger4clover

I read the article about the first review of Blood. For the writer its nice to read some thoughts about the drama from other prospective. Even though I do not agree with what was written. I will not nit pick what was written in the article. My only problem is that in the beginning of the article the writer mention about not reading some of the articles that contains negative comments of GHS in Blood because she wanted to be "OBJECTIVE". But as I continue reading the article, she start saying " I felt like" once you inject your feeling in  what you are reviewing then the "OBJECTIVE review becomes subjective. Once you express your own opinion it becomes subjective. Reviewing a drama is a difficult task to do if you do it "OBJECTIVE" review there are lots of things to consider. I leave it to the professional in that business. I may every now and then express my subjective reviewWhat you feel cannot be in the picture. I am not in anyway demeaning the writer just trying to point out my "OBJECTIVE" analysis of the article.

Even the greatest actors in Hollywood gets criticized. Everyone is entitled to her/his opinion. I agree to a few of your views but mostly disagree to most. I'm too lazy to mention it....but if your intentions were not personal that's what counts. :)

Above is my comment to the article.

I'm just too cautious now with articles coming out. Sometimes I get paranoid. Kkk...

In my view, i rather not to read an article for a moment.

those hatred comment that attack GHS really make my mood awfull. So ,,,,i rather enjoy the show. Ep.1-2 already caprivated me. I'm a vampire story lover. I like HS's new carachtere as spoiled brat , arogant Yoo Ri Ta in blood. In somehow,,i hate Rita when she almost make her patient in danger, but i love how she manage to fight her pride in front of park jisang. Love the bickering scene, but quite irritated for Rita attitude that show WHO SHE IS in Taemin Hospital. Just like the chairman said, that Rita must adresse him properly in surgery room (Hospital).

so sunnies,,,ignore haters bcoz is not good for our health and wasting our time.

and let's enjoy the show... We miss her on screen after Angel Eyes. So keep on supporting her n cheering her.

have a nice weekend all